Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spectraal Token [SPECT] - now tradeable on https://deltadex.eu  (Read 21007 times)
msdong (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:35:02 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 12:25:47 PM by msdong

Spectraal Token Official Website

Spectraal Coin (SPECT) is a new cryptocurrency available to the community.
Social Airdrop Community Token.
Next Days we start a Huge Airdrop (Infos only on our Twitter).

We didnt launch an ICO and the only way to get it is via AIRDROP and later on Exchanges. News and Updates only on our Official Twitter

Spectraal Token (ERC20) was created only for Speculation/Trading on Exchanges. We think that the most of the Cryptoinvestors (small and medium Investors) only interested for Speculations/Trading on Exchanges.

Only 10% - 20%. of Investors are interested about the Project behind a Coin or ICO and we all know that 80% and more Projects didnt need a TOKEN/COIN for payments. Take a look at Dodgecoin born just for Fun.

Spectraal Token
ERC 20
Wallet : MYW, MM or other ERC20 Wallets
Symbol: SPECT
Max Supply: 300 m - 500 m

https://twitter.com/spectraaltoken

RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

i can't find information about your tokens.
on website, i don't find any whitepaper or another information.

msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:03:52 AM by msdong

WhitePaper. We dont launch an ICO because our Token has only one meaning "Speculation/Trade" on different exchanges favor for small and medium investors to make money fast..

Whitepaper. I think it is mostly irrelevant. Only 35-40% read and understand Whitepapers and small investors or cryptobeginers didnt read it
In fact, most crypto forums are filled with posts of people asking the same thing over and over or issuing the same three or four criticisms of blockchains that they read somewhere else.
But blockchains, and the general concept of decentralized systems, unlock a lot of new, cool possibilities. And the way to understand those isn't to evaluate the technical merits of a blockchain via the white paper. It's like evaluating Amazon's e-commerce capabilities based on its low-level server infrastructure design.
Blockchain technology is early, and as such, it should be evaluated more like the way startups are evaluated. And focusing on the underlying technology via the white paper is akin to looking primarily at a startup's architecture diagrams to decide if you should invest. It makes no sense. It's one small data point out of many.

The thing token buyers are missing when they look at a white paper is that the blockchain under consideration will almost certainly change. Why? Because technology changes. Use cases will expand. Other blockchains will compete for attention.

In other words, innovation happens and there is no reason to think it won't happen to blockchains. What you really want to think about then, is how that happens for the dapp or blockchain or network you are evaluating.

The next time you look at a token or a network, just skim the white paper. Make it a secondary factor in your decision, not the primary thing you buy on.
Spend your time instead looking and understanding the big vision and thinking counterfactually about the possible futures of the network. You'll make better decisions. Dont forget Spectraal Token was born only for Trading/Speculation to make fast money nothin more.....Many ICO and Coins makes so many  promises about his Project mostly nothin happens at the Coin Price on the Exch.

How you receive our Tokens you can read on our Twitter: https://twitter.com/spectraaltoken
cryptolude

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Hey, i received the 100 token its working thank you very much !!!
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

Hey, i received the 100 token its working thank you very much !!!

No Problem :-)
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

PLZ Vote for Listing on Altcoinexchange thx:
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/6163/add-spectraal-coin-spect-thx
Bitcoke

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

So you will not have the white paper, will you?
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

all tokens will be airdroped, right? No any crowdsales or mining? I think that this is very strange
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 06:58:43 AM by msdong

we dont need crowdsale or mining. why?

our spectraal token campaign is straight and fair to all traders you dont need to invest in an ico. with our airdrop campaign we prevent from "whales" to manipulate the price of our coin many of our tokens will be airdropped and than the meaning of this token can start.PURE Trading on Exchanges same chances to all traders without any broken ICO promises or other stupid things. PURE TRADING supply and demand to make money.

ICO Crowdsales are the biggest SCAM to take other people money. They took so many money for his projects thats not justified. Take a look at Telegram Token Pre Sale for example. They get more than 850m Dollar for a Messenger Token. How crazy is that" thats why many countries worldwide will STOP ICOs.

Spectraal Token is the only Coin for Investors that you can get via Huge Airdrop or on an exchange and not crowdsale.

We start in a few day the next phase of our Airdrop :-)

msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 05:08:55 AM by msdong

So you will not have the white paper, will you?

go to our website click on news button and read why we dont want and dont need a whitepaper at the moment. thx

our next plan is an own decentralized exchange and than we have a whitepaper
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

your project is very amazing, without crowdsale and mining,
i like your strategy. fair enough, very strong too. hopefully spectraal token can achieve success.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 06:43:38 AM by msdong

we dont need crowdsale or mining. why?

our spectraal token campaign is straight and fair to all traders you dont need to invest in an ico. many of our tokens will be airdropped and than the meaning of this token can start.PURE Trading on Exchanges without any broken ICO promises or other stupid things. PURE TRADING supply and demand to make money.

ICO Crowdsales are the biggest SCAM to take other people money. They took so many money for his projects thats not justified. Take a look at Telegram Token Pre Sale for example. They get more than 850m Dollar for a Messenger Token. How crazy is that" thats why many countries worldwide will STOP ICOs.

Spectraal Token is the only Coin for Investors that you can get via Huge Airdrop or on an exchange and not crowdsale.

We start in a few day the next phase of our Airdrop :-)

i like your strategy. fair enough, very strong too. hopefully spectraal token can achieve success.

thx for your warm words..:-)..i think people need straight and clear words about crypto topics. they dont need broken promises (to the moon) and future illusions about a coin. erveryone knows that over 80% of the ICO projects didnt need a coin for payments....

with our strategy/campaign we can exclude "WHALES" to manipulate the Charts of our Token. Our target group for our token are beginners, small and medium investors..:-)

msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 07:02:18 AM by msdong

AIRDROP PHASE 2!

PROMOTE OUR COIN/AIRDROP ON YOUR FACEBOOK (YOU NEED 500 FOLLOWER ON FB) AND GET 2000 COINS (ONLY LIMITED TIME.). TWEET LINK AND YOUR MYETHERWALLET ADDRESS ON OUR TWITTER TO CHECK THX.

TO ALL PROMOTERS PLZ GIVE US A FEW DAYS TO CHECK YOUR FB LINKS THX:-)

JOIN: https://twitter.com/spectraaltoken

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/6163/add-spectraal-coin-spect-thx

OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.spectraaltoken.com
EstefanyP18

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:13:08 AM

Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese? Please send me an email at estefanytranslates@gmail.com
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:06:59 PM by msdong

Hi, does your website or whitepaper need translation into Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese? Please send me an email at estefanytranslates@gmail.com
Thx for your help but a member of our Team is from Spain:-)

OUR OFFICIAL TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/HcgY6Uk4Ezjdvu42tipW4A

masterslk1

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

The comparison with the Telegram presale is a good one; 850 mil, crazy... For an App that is already up & running..?
So I really like the philosophy of Spectraal Token, more initiatives are launching now without an ICO and just an Airdrop. Which gets you thinking, a really good project does not need subsidies, so I am already a fan of Spectraal Token!
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:33:36 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:07:54 PM by msdong

The comparison with the Telegram presale is a good one; 850 mil, crazy... For an App that is already up & running..?
So I really like the philosophy of Spectraal Token, more initiatives are launching now without an ICO and just an Airdrop. Which gets you thinking, a really good project does not need subsidies, so I am already a fan of Spectraal Token!

Thank you :-) The Idea behind the Social Airdrop Token Spectraal is our Vision to bring the Topic Crypto Coins to Beginners, small and medium Investors for "PURE" Trading favor on decentralized Exchanges. Supply and Demand. Traditional Crypto Trading without "WHALES"...:-)

Everybody gets the same Chances for our Spectraal Coin. We dont make any promises like "to the moon", "lambo" and other stupid things. Back to the "TRADING" ROOTS (Supply and Demand) is our Vision.

We dont say "hey our coin are the best and 2022 the Price is 10 Dollar or more...because we have a big company deal" Only our Community decide the Market Price of Spectraal Coin. Not Whales or BIG Investors or Pump and Dump Groups. Take your Chance and help us that our Community and Vision/Idea grows fast. You are Welcome....Thx...

EstefanyP18

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:23:51 AM

Spectraal Token Official Website

Spectraal Coin (SPECT) is a new cryptocurrency available to the community.
Social Airdrop Community Token.
Next Days we start a Huge Airdrop (Infos only on our Twitter).

We didnt launch an ICO and the only way to get it is via AIRDROP and later on Exchanges. News and Updates only on our Official Twitter

Spectraal Token (ERC20) was created only for Speculation/Trading on Exchanges. We think that the most of the Cryptoinvestors (small and medium Investors) only interested for Speculations/Trading on Exchanges.

Only 10% - 20%. of Investors are interested about the Project behind a Coin or ICO and we all know that 80% and more Projects didnt need a TOKEN/COIN for payments. Take a look at Dodgecoin born just for Fun.

Spectraal Token
ERC 20
Wallet : MYW, MM or other ERC20 Wallets
Symbol: SPECT
Max Supply: 300 m - 500 m

https://twitter.com/spectraaltoken

Hi, I'm actually quadrilingual, I don't use google translate because it produces low quality results.
 If I used Google Translate why wouldn't I offer 25 different languages?
I offer 4 languages: Spanish, Italian Portuguese and English, if interested please contact me at my email: estefanytranslates@gmail.com
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

the project has a great purpose in the future and also has good strategies to achieve success. Hopefully, future projects could go according to plan and get a lot of support.
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:38:21 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:08:19 PM by msdong

Thank you :-) The Idea behind the Social Airdrop Token Spectraal is our Vision to bring the Topic Crypto Coins to Beginners, small and medium Investors for "PURE" Trading favor on decentralized Exchanges. Supply and Demand. Traditional Crypto Trading without "WHALES"...:-)

Everybody gets the same Chances for our Spectraal Coin. We dont make any promises like "to the moon", "lambo" and other stupid things. Back to the "TRADING" ROOTS (Supply and Demand) is our Vision.

We dont say "hey our coin are the best and 2022 the Price is 10 Dollar or more...because we have a big company deal" Only our Community decide the Market Price of Spectraal Coin. Not Whales or BIG Investors or Pump and Dump Groups. Take your Chance and help us that our Community and Vision/Idea grows fast. You are Welcome....Thx...

the project has a great purpose in the future and also has good strategies to achieve success. Hopefully, future projects could go according to plan and get a lot of support.

Thank you for your words :-)
BACK TO THE ROOTS OF TRADING WITH SAME AND FAIR CHANCES FOR ALL INVESTORS.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: