Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Exchange (DEX)  (Read 1590 times)
erc20_exchange (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 06:27:00 PM by erc20_exchange

Hello everyone,

My name is Anton and I am an owner of ERC20 DEX (http://erc20.exchange). This is an exchange that I always wanted to build: ease of use, mobile-friendly, private and transparent for comfortable trading. Here is the look and feel of the exchange:

http://erc20.exchange/img/erc20_screenshot.png

Key features which are already in place and fully working:
- DEX core functionality, including nodes and high-performance matcher
- ETH market with 80+ coins for trading
- Guest mode to let users with no node connection to browse comfortably
- Trezor support to trade directly from HW wallet
- ETH testnet is presented as a market where people can learn how to trade on DEX without any risk to lose money (like a demo account)
- Ability to add your own coin
- Dedicated layout for mobile platforms
- Best in class charting engine which is equally powerful on desktop and mobile platforms

Main policy of the exchange is to minimize information collected from the users. That's why we don't have logins, passwords and never ask for your emails. Your wallet is your key to the exchange. Currently, the entire development is fully self-funded (our team covers everything from UI design to backend servers) to maintain full independency in decision making processes to avoid bias to one or another coin or service. However, with additional funds I would be able to get more people on board and move according to the exchange roadmap faster and more efficiently, strengthening the crypto community with new services.

BAG Token
That is why I am launching a BAG token (name is due to the next big service we are planning to launch: bagholder.org) which in the beginning will serve several purposes:
1. It is used for bounty program payouts (see bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4313319.msg38688800#msg38688800)
2. All exchange fees from this moment will be solely used to buyback BAG token from the market (I'll be posting all buy back transactions as a prove)

In the future, BAG token will be used as an exclusive way to make payments for services available on bagholder.org.

Amount of tokens issued: 10 000 000 BAG
Digits: 8
Contract: 0x428Fb1B92dcEDaF61e910A23C008d900A8D1a2ce (ETH chain)

Only 1 000 000 BAG tokens are going to be placed on the market to sell to the community (basically, 10% stake in the exchange business). The rest will be kept out of the market with no near future plans for them (at least until we launch bagholder.org). They will be pegged to $0.5 from the beginning (expressed in ETH price). However, every week the price will be increasing by $0.05 until it reaches $1 (or all tokens are sold, whatever happens earlier). Crypto investments are always risky, there is no doubt, but I will do my best to drive exchange business and buy back tokens sold to the community. I do believe in this community and respect a lot those who take the opportunities and support early businesses. I'd like these people to get rewarded for that as they truly deserve.

Here is where you can buy your stake in exchange business, BAG tokens: http://erc20.exchange/ (ETH market, BAG token)

Roadmap
* Beyond the features listed above we are planning to expand and cover erc721 trading (non-fungible tokens). We already acquired erc721.exchange domain for this.
* Offchain orders to perform more trades with less overhead for users
* Protocol for other DEXs to leverage our pool of orders (we've got all the tech required)
* Community service: bagholder.org which is going to be an information platform with various micro services useful for the community (cannot give more information at this point)
* Derivatives trading

Contacts
Initial thread about the exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3061769.100
Support Contact: support@erc20.exchange
Business Contact: business@erc20.exchange

Social
Follow us for news and updates!
Twitter: @ERC20Exchange
Twitter account has been limited in functions by Twitter for unknown reason (as many other accounts last day), but I hope it will be returned to normal once they finish clean up for giveaway spams.

Bounties
Bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4313319.new#new

Feel free to ask any questions and I always appreciate feedback and suggestions!
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

I think such an exchange will be very welcome especially as etherdelta seems finished. Main problem is getting members,and others, aware of you site. If the tokens are listed I will use it.
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Currently, these exchanges are more difficult to use, did not do ease of use, and security is a big problem, remember the attack a few months ago of etherdelt ?
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Currently, these exchanges are more difficult to use, did not do ease of use, and security is a big problem, remember the attack a few months ago of etherdelt ?

Exactly right! And this is why we are spending a lot of time to make it friendly to users who are not very much experienced with crypto. I hope you will like it! Yes, I remember that etherdelta attack as well as many others that happened recently. For myself, I collect all contract attack ideas and use them as a knowledge base for myself when writing contracts.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

ETH market is opened with first three coins added for the trading: MANA, STORJ, DRGN
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce you to my DEX project: http://erc20.exchange . There is no ICO, presale, shill links or tokens associated with the project. The aim is to make user-friendly DEX for erc20 tokens. You can login with Metamask (if you want to make a trade) or you can enter as a guest (no Metamask needed). Web-site is very mobile-friendly, so you can browse markets from your phone easily.

For now, there is a single market opened -- test market based on ropsten. Consider this as your demo account where you can learn how to buy/sell and not being afraid to make a mistake. Give it a try! Also, you can add your own coin to the exchange via the website. For test network I'll be approving them all. For ETH/ETC/UBQ network they will be screened and then, most likely, added.

Later this month, I'll be opening ETC, ETH, UBQ markets. Nodes are up and running, just would like to make sure everything is working fine before I open real markets for trading. Also, team is actively working on support for Trezor. In my view, for a good DEX it is necessary to support trades from HW wallet to HW wallet and we are starting with Trezor with the next update of the exchange.

There may be a few things missing (most notably, some chart features), but we are full speed covering those in the next update with are working on right now. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Also, you can follow us on Twitter: @ERC20Exchange to know about the latest and greatest updates we are planning.

Lastly, we are planning to translate exchange to various languages. I'll update the post here once we start translations. Translations will be paid with ETC for those who would like to help us.

Thanks!

Great project seems like. Hope it success in future like Waves DEX got the place on decentralized exchanges top list. I not even tried your site with the demo account. Since I feel this initiation will rock the future.
I am very much interested to be a part of exchange site's support team executive. If you have a opening to work with your team in remote access. I am looking to get placed. Thanks.
pozis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

This platform (exchange) to me more like the IDEX of the stock exchange. Don't know how it behaves in terms of functionality, but the appearance of the IDEX ))))

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

Could you please give more explaination about this:

How do I perform my first trade?
You either need some ERC20 token to sell or ETC/ETH to buy them. Let’s assume you are selling your tokens. At first, you need to set token allowance for the exchange. Once allowance is set you can put a sell order which will be recorded on the exchange.

For you it seems perhaps clear...but for newbies who have token not listed,it is not so.

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

Great project seems like. Hope it success in future like Waves DEX got the place on decentralized exchanges top list. I not even tried your site with the demo account. Since I feel this initiation will rock the future.
I am very much interested to be a part of exchange site's support team executive. If you have a opening to work with your team in remote access. I am looking to get placed. Thanks.

Thanks a lot! Indeed, as exchange is growing we will be building our support team and I will contact you as soon as we start doing so. Glad you are so enthusiastic about joining us!
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

You either need some ERC20 token to sell or ETC/ETH to buy them. Let’s assume you are selling your tokens. At first, you need to set token allowance for the exchange. Once allowance is set you can put a sell order which will be recorded on the exchange.

For you it seems perhaps clear...but for newbies who have token not listed,it is not so.

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, sure, let me try to explain it better. Let's assume you are buying MANA coins. Here are the steps:
1. Login on exchange with Metamask account which you would like to use to buy MANA
2. To buy MANA you need to set a price (for example, 0.00012 ETH) and amount of coins you would like to buy (for example, 0.1 MANA) and hit "OK" button.
3. Metamask Window will popup and you will be asked to enter transaction details and sign the transaction
4. At the end, exchange will give you a link to block explorer to see how your transaction is going
5. Once trade is executed you will get 0.1 MANA coin on your account (or you can cancel the order at any time)

Now, let's assume you would like to sell 1 MANA coin. Here are the steps:
Background: Exchange never keeps your money, except for open orders. Once you set an open order, exchange transact from coin contract to exchange contract to lock coins for a trade (as long as it is not cancelled).
1. Login on exchange with Metamask account which you would like to use to sell MANA
2. Set MANA allowance to 1 (this is a call to MANA contract to set amount of coins available for the exchange). Basically, it is upper limit on how many MANA coins exchange can transfer from your account to an exchange contract. Hit "OK".
3. To sell MANA you need to set a price (for example, 0.00012 ETH) and amount of coins you would like to sell (for example, 0.1 MANA) and hit "OK" button.
4. Metamask Window will popup and you will be asked to enter transaction details and sign the transaction
5. At the end, exchange will give you a link to block explorer to see how your transaction is going.

Please let me know if you see any issues with this instruction. As you pointed out, some aspects may be not very clear for users who just start and we will be working to make things in a better way. Thanks for giving it a try!
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

Do you know dev markets now earn money with withdraw fee 0.001 btc,when i pay in blockchain.info something 0.00000120 satoshi.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

This is a new exchange birage,such as etherdelta,who has already tried to change tokens on it, everything works OK?- since it was opened not long ago and would not like to get into a hole.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, sure, let me try to explain it better. Let's assume you are buying MANA coins. Here are the steps:
1. Login on exchange with Metamask account which you would like to use to buy MANA
2. To buy MANA you need to set a price (for example, 0.00012 ETH) and amount of coins you would like to buy (for example, 0.1 MANA) and hit "OK" button.
3. Metamask Window will popup and you will be asked to enter transaction details and sign the transaction
4. At the end, exchange will give you a link to block explorer to see how your transaction is going
5. Once trade is executed you will get 0.1 MANA coin on your account (or you can cancel the order at any time)

Background: Exchange never keeps your money, except for open orders. Once you set an open order, exchange transact from coin contract to exchange contract to lock coins for a trade (as long as it is not cancelled).
1. Login on exchange with Metamask account which you would like to use to sell MANA
2. Set MANA allowance to 1 (this is a call to MANA contract to set amount of coins available for the exchange). Basically, it is upper limit on how many MANA coins exchange can transfer from your account to an exchange contract. Hit "OK".
3. To sell MANA you need to set a price (for example, 0.00012 ETH) and amount of coins you would like to sell (for example, 0.1 MANA) and hit "OK" button.
4. Metamask Window will popup and you will be asked to enter transaction details and sign the transaction
5. At the end, exchange will give you a link to block explorer to see how your transaction is going.

Please let me know if you see any issues with this instruction. As you pointed out, some aspects may be not very clear for users who just start and we will be working to make things in a better way. Thanks for giving it a try!

ok,I will perhaps give a try...to see how it works.(My token WSPU2 is till in ICO phase but if you exchange site is ok,it will perhaps interests WSPU2 token holders)
But how much are your fees?

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Do you know dev markets now earn money with withdraw fee 0.001 btc,when i pay in blockchain.info something 0.00000120 satoshi.

Yes, you are right, 0.001 BTC is quite heavy for a fee. On our exchange there is no deposit/withdrawal at all and you trade directly from your wallet. As a result you don't need to pay these fees when you trade on ERC20 DEX.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

This is a new exchange birage,such as etherdelta,who has already tried to change tokens on it, everything works OK?- since it was opened not long ago and would not like to get into a hole.

Yes, ERC20 DEX is new and I agree you should be mindful when making trades on a new exchange. You can start and build your experience by putting a very small order and see how it works for you. This way you learn something new and then decide if you would like to continue.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

ok,I will perhaps give a try...to see how it works.(My token WSPU2 is till in ICO phase but if you exchange site is ok,it will perhaps interests WSPU2 token holders)

Is this correct contract of the token: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5a36f5cc3ea34c1c8b1cd9c60e3db2d3a13920d4 ? If so, I can add it without any fees.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:23:32 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 12:47:18 PM by winspiral

Is this correct contract of the token: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5a36f5cc3ea34c1c8b1cd9c60e3db2d3a13920d4 ? If so, I can add it without any fees.

Yes it is the correct contract,If you add it I will add you exchanger link saying that WSPU2 is tradable there.
But the ICO zone is not ended...so only trade with lost will be traded or free token...But people can learn about your exchanger.

Could you please explain this:

Maker/Taker fee: 0.05/0.15%

Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

Is recently watched a video on YouTube with a representative from DEX and I was really impressed. This is one to watch in the decentralised exchange market. People keep complaining about a lack of liquidity in decentralised exchanges. The only way this can be fixed if we actually start making the move
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

this exchange like ED,idex or like general exchange?
I dont like ED so many trouble and many cost of fee
late for update orderbook

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Axens_io

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

this exchange like ED,idex or like general exchange?
I dont like ED so many trouble and many cost of fee
late for update orderbook

Yes, I would like to know this too. Oh, instead of ED, I use Forkdelta which is just using ED's github code: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/forkdelta/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: