Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:44:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Exchange (DEX)  (Read 1590 times)
tingcq9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

This is the first distributed transaction I know on the mobile phone, but the currency is relatively small and the transaction volume is not high enough.
erc20_exchange (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

There are lots of exchanges now popping out of nowhere . Are you making this by yourself ? That must be hard . I mean , thats a lot of work . Sites looks pretty neat , need more security for the users tho . I mean make it like 2-3 Authentication to avoid unauthorized move of the money / tokens . You can start with ERC20 since most of them cant be listed easily , you can get some volumes from em

We've got a team of developers building the exchange. It is not for one person to build. Smiley Security is a priority, this is why we are working on Trezor support so you can trade directly from your HW wallet.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

This is the first distributed transaction I know on the mobile phone, but the currency is relatively small and the transaction volume is not high enough.

Good catch! Yes, mobile support is a must-have for us and we try to make mobile experience as friendly as we can. There are difficulties on Apple devices, because you cannot install Metamask, but if you do have Metamask installed on Android, it becomes a fully functional exchange on your mobile device.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

Hello! the idea looks promising and such a platforms are needed, so i will wait for alpha version. I hope it work better than etherdelta or forkdelta Grin
Im so tired of these slow working exchanges with confusing interface.

kriskarthik

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

We've got a team of developers building the exchange. It is not for one person to build. Smiley Security is a priority, this is why we are working on Trezor support so you can trade directly from your HW wallet.

That would be lovely. Trading directly from trezor/Ledger Nano will be a biggiee. When do you expect a live version available to trade directly from hardware wallets like trezor/Ledger Nano?

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Hello! the idea looks promising and such a platforms are needed, so i will wait for alpha version. I hope it work better than etherdelta or forkdelta Grin
Im so tired of these slow working exchanges with confusing interface.

It is far beyond alpha version right now. It is fully functioning and available on http://erc20.exchange so you can give it a try and let me know what is your impression. There are some functionality missing, but we are actively working on it and expecting a big update very soon.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

That would be lovely. Trading directly from trezor/Ledger Nano will be a biggiee. When do you expect a live version available to trade directly from hardware wallets like trezor/Ledger Nano?

First version should be available very soon with the next update of the website which is planned late March or early April depending on how things go. Follow us on Twitter and you will know as soon as we roll the update out.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:12:42 AM by winspiral

It seems very few WSPU2 have been traded on ERC20 Exchange.

Thanks but trading only few token nowadays worth $0.001
If you have $0.20 blockchain fees it is not profitable.
Why buy 1 token with $0.20 fees if you can get it for free on the faucet?
So long the ICO for the WSPU2 is not finished it is only interesting to trade if you need liquidities.
The very phase trading only start once the ICO finished.

I will check closer the trades,I will let you know my analyse,because it is new for me as well.
To give you the possibility to trade in good conditions,I will sell a good quantity of token...

...EDITION:
Sorry,but it seems I do not understand the Exchange system.

I do not see my orders or I do not understand how follow...

you wrote:
I see an order placed for 1000 tokens with price of 0.00000175 ETH. Is that yours? If so, I see no problem with this order. 1000 tokens are locked in contract so anyone can perform a trade against your order. If you need them back you can cancel your order and they will be moved back to your wallet.

What happened with these tokens?
Could you clear me please?

...EDITION:
After investigations on etherscan.io,I understand a little more but I can not follow it on erc20exchange.
Your Exchanger seems working perfectly.

lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

I think such an exchange will be very welcome especially as etherdelta seems finished. Main problem is getting members,and others, aware of you site. If the tokens are listed I will use it.

For new site, i would definetely aware and the hardest thing is the way we get member.
Member of trader can make the site a live. More user in the website is better. Prove the site can be good and we will believe your site.
bekhuong45

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

it's the future
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

So long the ICO for the WSPU2 is not finished it is only interesting to trade if you need liquidities.

I will check closer the trades,I will let you know my analyse,because it is new for me as well.
To give you the possibility to trade in good conditions,I will sell a good quantity of token...

...EDITION:

you wrote:
I see an order placed for 1000 tokens with price of 0.00000175 ETH. Is that yours? If so, I see no problem with this order. 1000 tokens are locked in contract so anyone can perform a trade against your order. If you need them back you can cancel your order and they will be moved back to your wallet.

...EDITION:
After investigations on etherscan.io,I understand a little more but I can not follow it on erc20exchange.

You are absolutely correct. Your trade for 1000 tokens got executed. The problem is that we had to do a hard reset of the exchange after that and that's why price/history is not reflecting this order properly, but all future trades will be shown properly. It is a beauty of blockchain -- even when front end is experiencing reload your trades are handled by a smart contract which is executing trades on the blockchain as prescribed.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

I think such an exchange will be very welcome especially as etherdelta seems finished. Main problem is getting members,and others, aware of you site. If the tokens are listed I will use it.

For new site, i would definetely aware and the hardest thing is the way we get member.
Member of trader can make the site a live. More user in the website is better. Prove the site can be good and we will believe your site.

We will try to do our best to prove that this website is good. Confidence is built only over time and we know this.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:44:17 PM by winspiral

...EDITION:

you wrote:

...EDITION:

You are absolutely correct. Your trade for 1000 tokens got executed. The problem is that we had to do a hard reset of the exchange after that and that's why price/history is not reflecting this order properly, but all future trades will be shown properly. It is a beauty of blockchain -- even when front end is experiencing reload your trades are handled by a smart contract which is executing trades on the blockchain as prescribed.

But I have difficulties to see if I have been paid for this trade.
I see the trade on etherscan but I do not see where I have been paid.

I can not explain my members how it works if myself I have not understood 200% (lol)

EDITION:
I see an internal transaction:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5d099901d5574a3ccce52da17aad6b2d91a41502#internaltx

I have certainly been paid through it.

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

I can not explain my members how it works if myself I have not understood 200% (lol)

Here is where you can see order execution: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0d02e76d5a4df4bd80cf613c6bcbf12f1e6bd3c0b759e78a7b9b1471e053062e
This transaction sends your tokens to a buyer and 0.001749125 ETH to your wallet. Hope it helps.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

Here is where you can see order execution: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x0d02e76d5a4df4bd80cf613c6bcbf12f1e6bd3c0b759e78a7b9b1471e053062e
This transaction sends your tokens to a buyer and 0.001749125 ETH to your wallet. Hope it helps.

Thanks for confirmation about what I believed...but I was confused to see nothing...fortunately I have then seen the internal transaction.
I suppose you have noticed that my English is poor...
Keep up your good work.

MoviToken_CHRIS
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

After a hiccup on my end, the ERC20 team was able to help me out very quickly!

Just dropped 50,000 MOVI on the exchange!

kriskarthik

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Will be you able to intrgrate with other providers other than metamask ? Metamask doesn’t support mobile it seems. So it would be great if you can add support to mobile supports like Trust wallet.

https://trustwalletapp.com

Arabella.Theo

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Ye after etha delta, a good DEX is very needed. I suppose I trust NEO to carry this out although I'm not sure how they plan to balance being a centralised platform with a decentralised exchange running on top.
btcfree2018

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Would like to ask, how many are now traded on this exchange and it feels that the transaction volume is not too much
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Would like to ask, how many are now traded on this exchange and it feels that the transaction volume is not too much

I do not know,like said by site webmaster,historic has been cancelled.
But I have tested and it works.
In the meantime that this exchanger has more popularity,you can list the tokens you wish to trade.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: