Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Exchange (DEX)  (Read 1590 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

this I need to try, hopefully this can solve the problems that I face difficult in sales transactions and cheap transaction costs
erc20_exchange (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

this I need to try, hopefully this can solve the problems that I face difficult in sales transactions and cheap transaction costs

Thanks! And let me know if you need any help.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

A little preview on what we are working on right now for the next exchange upgrade:
1. We would like to visualize pending transactions in a way so user always knows how his transaction is doing. For example, for incoming buy/sell orders:
http://erc20.exchange/img/erc20_my-orders.png

2. Order book will highlight your orders
http://erc20.exchange/img/erc20_bids.png

3. Clicking on a particular order will populate price field in the order form

4. Youtube channel with media guides

5. Medium articles to give more information about DEX and how it works

and there is one more thing we are working on, but I'll give more details a little later.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:
1. Bounty program started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4313319.msg38688800#msg38688800
2. BAG token launched to use it mainly for bounty program and regular buy back from exchange with all fees collected. Token thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4312147.msg38675374#msg38675374
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

First version should be available very soon with the next update of the website which is planned late March or early April depending on how things go. Follow us on Twitter and you will know as soon as we roll the update out.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Do you know dev markets now earn money with withdraw fee 0.001 btc,when i pay in blockchain.info something 0.00000120 satoshi.

it happens because in blockchain wallet or any other personal wallet like ledger you can set transaction fee yourself , btc transfers were really costly in december january .. but now prices are slashed too much , you need only less than 5 cents to complete a transaction . but still some centralized exchanges are charging upto 0.001 btc fee which is totally illogical .
gdcoin273

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce you to my DEX project: http://erc20.exchange. The aim is to make user-friendly DEX for erc20 tokens. You can login with Metamask (if you want to make a trade) or you can enter as a guest (no Metamask needed). Web-site is very mobile-friendly, so you can browse markets from your phone easily.

For now, there is a single market opened -- test market based on ropsten. Consider this as your demo account where you can learn how to buy/sell and not being afraid to make a mistake. Give it a try! Also, you can add your own coin to the exchange via the website. For test network I'll be approving them all. For ETH/ETC/UBQ network they will be screened and then, most likely, added.

Later this month, I'll be opening ETC, ETH, UBQ markets. Nodes are up and running, just would like to make sure everything is working fine before I open real markets for trading. Also, team is actively working on support for Trezor. In my view, for a good DEX it is necessary to support trades from HW wallet to HW wallet and we are starting with Trezor with the next update of the exchange.

There may be a few things missing (most notably, some chart features), but we are full speed covering those in the next update with are working on right now. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Also, you can follow us on Twitter: @ERC20Exchange to know about the latest and greatest updates we are planning.

Lastly, we are planning to translate exchange to various languages. I'll update the post here once we start translations. Translations will be paid with ETC for those who would like to help us.

Thanks!

ADDED on 5th, May 2018:
Main features of exchange:
- You can trade directly from your Trezor
- True support for mobile platforms (trade via Trust wallet or Metamask), dedicated mobile layout
- Guest mode (no need to have Metamask or anything else installed to browse data)
- Localizations
- High focus on user experience (trying to mask technical complexities of blockchain behind meaningful UI)
- High-end charting widget
- Ability to add your coins on the exchange

ADDED on 25th, May 2018
Design of the exchange:
http://erc20.exchange/img/erc20_board.png

Great project seems like. Hope it success in future like Waves DEX got the place on decentralized exchanges top list. I not even tried your site with the demo account. Since I feel this initiation will rock the future.
I am very much interested to be a part of exchange site's support team executive. If you have a opening to work with your team in remote access. I am looking to get placed. Thanks
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

Nice to see one more new exchange for ERC20 token created Cheesy. But as I can see there are so many exchanges for ERC20 token only available so if you wanna make your exchange become famous I think your exchange must have something special or different to other ERC20 token exchanges Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:33:48 AM

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce you to my DEX project: http://erc20.exchange. The aim is to make user-friendly DEX for erc20 tokens. You can login with Metamask (if you want to make a trade) or you can enter as a guest (no Metamask needed). Web-site is very mobile-friendly, so you can browse markets from your phone easily.

For now, there is a single market opened -- test market based on ropsten. Consider this as your demo account where you can learn how to buy/sell and not being afraid to make a mistake. Give it a try! Also, you can add your own coin to the exchange via the website. For test network I'll be approving them all. For ETH/ETC/UBQ network they will be screened and then, most likely, added.

Later this month, I'll be opening ETC, ETH, UBQ markets. Nodes are up and running, just would like to make sure everything is working fine before I open real markets for trading. Also, team is actively working on support for Trezor. In my view, for a good DEX it is necessary to support trades from HW wallet to HW wallet and we are starting with Trezor with the next update of the exchange.

There may be a few things missing (most notably, some chart features), but we are full speed covering those in the next update with are working on right now. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Also, you can follow us on Twitter: @ERC20Exchange to know about the latest and greatest updates we are planning.

Lastly, we are planning to translate exchange to various languages. I'll update the post here once we start translations. Translations will be paid with ETC for those who would like to help us.

Thanks!

ADDED on 5th, May 2018:
Main features of exchange:
- You can trade directly from your Trezor
- True support for mobile platforms (trade via Trust wallet or Metamask), dedicated mobile layout
- Guest mode (no need to have Metamask or anything else installed to browse data)
- Localizations
- High focus on user experience (trying to mask technical complexities of blockchain behind meaningful UI)
- High-end charting widget
- Ability to add your coins on the exchange

ADDED on 25th, May 2018
Design of the exchange:
http://erc20.exchange/img/erc20_board.png

Great project seems like. Hope it success in future like Waves DEX got the place on decentralized exchanges top list. I not even tried your site with the demo account. Since I feel this initiation will rock the future.
I am very much interested to be a part of exchange site's support team executive. If you have a opening to work with your team in remote access. I am looking to get placed. Thanks

For now I am looking only for community manager. If you are interested we can discuss this.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

Nice to see one more new exchange for ERC20 token created Cheesy. But as I can see there are so many exchanges for ERC20 token only available so if you wanna make your exchange become famous I think your exchange must have something special or different to other ERC20 token exchanges Smiley

Thanks for your feedback! Are you using any DEX yourself?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

The ICO for my token WSPU2 will end in June.
I hope when people will see that the token is profitable they will use your exchange platform.
So far they are on the "waiting foot" and I understand them.
Most of my members are not used about token...
I have meself to learn about.

oubee1

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

Update to my previous post: after couple of refreshes, I was able to do allowance and submit a sell order, there was a small buy order for which, I submitted the sell order, I hope it will be enough interesting for my WSPU2 holder to trade
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

Update to my previous post: after couple of refreshes, I was able to do allowance and submit a sell order, there was a small buy order for which, I submitted the sell order, I hope it will be enough interesting for my WSPU2 holder to trade

Could you develope what you say about "WSPU2 holder to trade"?

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

Will it be possible to log in with MEW in future?
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Can you elaborate what do you mean by this? In MEW you log with either with HW wallet or private key or Metamask or some other way, no?
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Can you elaborate what do you mean by this? In MEW you log with either with HW wallet or private key or Metamask or some other way, no?
I think that the person had in mind the possibility to enter the exchanger's account in the same way as they went to the etherDelta or idex. After all, the input was made using the address of the wallet and the secret key.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

The site performs very well and the interface is easy to use, I hope your management team will have a long-term strategy to grow with this market. Make it special to be able to succeed.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

this exchange like ED,idex or like general exchange?
I dont like ED so many trouble and many cost of fee
late for update orderbook
It is decentralized exchanged.

Is this live? It looks so.
Has anyone tried it?
I see there is option to sign in with trezor, what about good old signing with private key/metamask, when will this be available?
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

Is this your stock exchange, your development?I like the interface of the site, it is very conveniently done.
But I would not venture to trade, and I do not see trades at all.
pazon456

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

I always prefer DEXs as token exchangers rather than centralized exchanges because DEXs are very convenient, do not have any hidden fees, cannot be tracked and most importantly they allow to do the exchanges P2P instantly. It is good to see that DEXs are getting developed day by day. What is the procedure to a tokens been get listed in your exchange ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: