Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:13:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Exchange (DEX)  (Read 1590 times)
erc20_exchange (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

Will it be possible to log in with MEW in future?

Can you elaborate what do you mean by this? In MEW you log with either with HW wallet or private key or Metamask or some other way, no?
I think that the person had in mind the possibility to enter the exchanger's account in the same way as they went to the etherDelta or idex. After all, the input was made using the address of the wallet and the secret key.

Login with private key is not implemented yet and I was hesitating a little if I need to do so. Entering your private key may be convenient, but it is highly insecure way of logging in. What do you think?
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

this exchange like ED,idex or like general exchange?
I dont like ED so many trouble and many cost of fee
late for update orderbook
It is decentralized exchanged.

Is this live? It looks so.
Has anyone tried it?
I see there is option to sign in with trezor, what about good old signing with private key/metamask, when will this be available?

Signing with Metamask is already in place and it is the main way to enter the exchange.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

Is this your stock exchange, your development?I like the interface of the site, it is very conveniently done.
But I would not venture to trade, and I do not see trades at all.

Thank you! It is not just me, but me and the team. I would never be able to accomplish all of this alone.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

I always prefer DEXs as token exchangers rather than centralized exchanges because DEXs are very convenient, do not have any hidden fees, cannot be tracked and most importantly they allow to do the exchanges P2P instantly. It is good to see that DEXs are getting developed day by day. What is the procedure to a tokens been get listed in your exchange ?

It is fairly trivial. You can submit your request on a website or post your listing request right here. If token is open sourced and not trying to impersonate any of the big coins, I'll take a look at the code and then list it. Feel free to propose any token for listing, not just only your own.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

Since i like a decentralized exchange, i will also try your exchange soon and i hope it will continue to be a good decentralized exchange that is easy to use. Hope the fees are not too much.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

The project looks amazing with unique features. Hope to see it succeed.

ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

DEX its good exchange with good currencys!
fast and safety.
I regularly use it, there were no problems
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

It is possible to sign in with metamask that is why I asked if it will be possible to use MEW in future.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

It is possible to sign in with metamask that is why I asked if it will be possible to use MEW in future.

Let me ask my question differently: Does any website allow to sign in with MEW?
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

Great hard work which show your keen interest and passion towards crypto world. I will pray for your success and wish you the best and i will  be the part of your exchange as soon as it will go live

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:04:18 AM

Great hard work which show your keen interest and passion towards crypto world. I will pray for your success and wish you the best and i will  be the part of your exchange as soon as it will go live

Thank you! It is already live and fully working.
kriskarthik

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:57 PM

when do you planed to introduce https secure connection? And also i have trouble loading the site? its keeps on circling and never loads the exchange.

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

when do you planed to introduce https secure connection? And also i have trouble loading the site? its keeps on circling and never loads the exchange.

If everything goes as expected, this should happen in June. Yes, you are right, performance dropped to some degree due to the large number of coins added by the people. We are planning to address this in the next web-site update. Trying to catch up with all the needs as fast as we can.
kriskarthik

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

I mean it’s not loading at all. Tried on diffident days through out a week. I wanted to trade SST and ERT.  Is that working for you right now?

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

I mean it’s not loading at all. Tried on diffident days through out a week. I wanted to trade SST and ERT.  Is that working for you right now?

Yes, it definitely works. It takes ~30 seconds to load because of 90 coins already added, but opens just fine. Are you connecting with Metamask? Once, I've experienced login problems when my Metamask had connection problems. Disabling and then enabling it back helped me.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

To make sure it is not Metamask connection thing, you can disable it and login as a guest, for example.
kongmingli

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

Is this a decentralized exchange based on Ethereum? The efficiency can be a big problem!
kriskarthik

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

To make sure it is not Metamask connection thing, you can disable it and login as a guest, for example.

Same problem for guest user as well. Tried in iPhone with trustwallet DApp browser, without trustwallet in safari browser as guest, in windows PC with chrome browser as guest. All attempts are failed.

Edit: if worked before and managed trade some SST tokens before. Problem may be after the recent updates

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Same problem for guest user as well. Tried in iPhone with trustwallet DApp browser, without trustwallet in safari browser as guest, in windows PC with chrome browser as guest. All attempts are failed.

Edit: if worked before and managed trade some SST tokens before. Problem may be after the recent updates

Can you send me your contact (e.g., email) so we can quickly troubleshoot this issue?  This should be something straightforward. Basically, I’d need you to check Chrome console for possible errors and Network tab to see on which request to the server it stalls.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

Is this a decentralized exchange based on Ethereum? The efficiency can be a big problem!

Exchange itself is not based on Ethereum. However, Ethereum pairs are traded through blockchain contract. Other markets we are planning to open will be based on different platforms (e.g., UBQ, ETC).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: