Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3102 times)
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Hi, from my point of view, cryptocurrencie`s legalization would reduce financial fraud and provide better fiscal transparency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

There are a lot of speculations about the future, but nobody really has a clear vision about what could happen in just a year.
(think about the crypto situation one year ago, and see how anything has radically changed)
Anything is moving very fast, so the only way to survive is to learn to "surf" on the changes.
What will happen in a year is irrelevant; best focus on what will happen tomorrow...

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
All that I can say is that cryptocurrencies, blockchain and crypto activities won't get banned, and so there will be more regulations coming up. Though some countries have started with bans, and others have already legalized it, other countries are also planning on bringing more regulations. One thing we must hope for is for the superpower nations to accept cryptocurrencies. Once they do so, all the other nations will follow up, more acceptance and worlwide adoptation will occur, and crypto will survive. I think that is already happening, looking at some states in USA now accepting bitcoin as payment method for taxes (also the statement from SEC, USA indicates more regulations to legalize crypto), and Germany has also started bringing some regulations into place to include taxes with bitcoin. Looking at all these happenings, I will predict a future of a regulated crypto activities and not a banned one. Crypto has come to stay so it must stay, and for government control, I think we can't run away from it.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

Weekly bounty payout settled
Bounty: 37754.00 ZIG tokens
Referral: 2381 ZIG tokens
https:/ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
AlexOnix

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

I think that this year, too, nothing will be decided. A lot of talk and very little done. With this attitude, we will wait a long time for any decision on this issue.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

i do think there will be good thing for cryptocurrency such as country starting to launch their own coin but it must be controled by goverment, more regulation will coming out and i do think there will be time where cryptocurrency will be legal and it will attract many more investors and crypto will fully stable.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:34 PM

I think crypto is a future solution for corporate finance as well as state, it's just that for now there are still many who do not understand what is crypto and they are still afraid of it, especially state government that banned crypto

Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

Uniquely in the future, the cryptocurrency will be recognized by most of the world's governments. The only question is, what are the requirements for it to be presented by regulators. The immediate future is the widespread use of private blockchain.

sycaburatan

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

No one will ever know but as far as it can go,it would be better if the cryptocurrencies would be allowed to most of the countries,sot that our community will grow bigger and could be adopted by most of the common people all over the world,but today no one can really predict what will happen to the next few years as this year would decide which faith are we going to have,

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

globally I can not predict whether each country will accept the existence of crypto currency as a legitimate currency. but for certain countries such as Japanese countries are now giving space to crypto currency users by making Crypto a legitimate currency and can be used to conduct a transaction or other activities. My hope is that in the future there will be many from other countries that follow the steps of the Japanese state.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AlexOnix

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

i do think there will be good thing for cryptocurrency such as country starting to launch their own coin but it must be controled by goverment, more regulation will coming out and i do think there will be time where cryptocurrency will be legal and it will attract many more investors and crypto will fully stable.

I think it would be such a time. Quite true. But while it is necessary to live and work in a time when everything is unstable and has a higher volatility

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

I think a lot of rich people invest in crypto strong money, so I think countries will accept it in this time, they must do it. Smiley

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

I think more countries will ban cryptocurrencies and maybe some Social Media applications too but I don’t think people will stop investing on cryptocurrencies so hopefully it won’t just stop there. And hopefully if it will be known by some governmwnts in some countries, I hope it won’t be controlled by the government if ever it will be legalized.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:44:31 PM

I think more countries will ban cryptocurrencies and maybe some Social Media applications too but I don’t think people will stop investing on cryptocurrencies so hopefully it won’t just stop there. And hopefully if it will be known by some governmwnts in some countries, I hope it won’t be controlled by the government if ever it will be legalized.
yes, of course I expect the same thing. If crypto is capable of being unveiled by all countries, I do not agree if kriptocurrency is entirely capable of being controlled by the government because if it happens, every cryptto user will be burdened by the government tax charge.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

You have to invest in ICO!! ? I have a really cool project for you. Its name is "Red Lanterns". https://goo.gl/RddguE
The idea of sexual education is unique!! I wish i knew this earlier!
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I think it is difficult to stop the global trend. Most of the people like bug investors and small investors already entered in to crypto market.
Let's hope most of the countries will start to legalize crypto.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

It seems impossible for the government to control the cryptocurrency system. I think for the next few years there is a government that prohibits the circulation of crypto in a country. it will not stop the enthusiasts who will grow. There are also some countries that will legalize. Whatever the government does, crypto will be used in everyday life.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

If legalized, I think it's too early. let us think rationally by looking at the community, in general there are still many who do not know the meaning of digital assets.
I think it might happen in the near future. the key legalization is the government right ? if they have found out how "win win solution" for bitcoin and the government of course the rules and regulation on bitcoin can be implemented. on the other hand some banks in various places began to glance at bitcoin. maybe it is the government's way of controlling bitcoin with the help of banks
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

there are abundant opportunities in crypto in all sectors..using the blockchain system and crypto people are now building advanced stages of what where going on in tradition since 2009 and it marks a big jump from development to development.. stone age to bronze age ..and the era have reach to crypto age

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:55 AM

That is a question every policy maker and government authority is trying to work on, in fact every person on the planet remotely connected or impacted by crypto is wondering the same. I think we can safely say crypto is here to stay, but The shape it takes in a recognizable, viable, acceptable and attainable form is yet to be understood.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: