Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Everything that happens with cryptocurrencies will be interconnected and logical. For example, another growth will be connected with the increased attention of the governments, the well-known financiers will begin their speeches about the fact that the cryptocurrency is a threat to the existing financial system and so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

Cryptos is already appealing to big institutions because of the huge potential it holds, they will influence the government to legalize it so that can safely invest in it
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

I think it is very difficult to make accurate predictions for as long as 1 year, so we can only speculate and have faith that the news are good enough to start the engines again, I think China will unban the cryptos and follow some kind of regularization, if we are lucky it will be like Sweden, where the cryptos can cohabit with the banks, that would be the ideal scenario and I think the most realistic we can expect, because the madness that crypto replaced the whole financial system is a bit absurd.
I noticed a tendency to increase the volume of trading of some coins, which could mean a rapid increase in the rates of many coins.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

It is hard to predict at this moment but we could always speculate that cryptocurrency will become a huge investing machine in the next years to come. There are already countries who are regulating the cryptocurrency but there are also banning the said technology. Nevertheless, cryptocurrency is becoming appealing and I see a good future ahead.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Do not worry about the lower prices, it's only temporary and soon it will pump, I'm sure of it. So be more patient..

stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

For this year, crypto is still prohibited from using it in my country. Maybe next year, it will still be the same. Because, if this crypto is legalized it will endanger the existence of conventional money. But even though there is a ban, it also does not affect people to continue using crypto, because they use it for positive things.
astrologer123

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

i suppose some of cryptocurrencies will legalized in near 1-2 years. it is really useful, so i dont see any obstacles for integration of crypto
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future and in a few years from now, governments will begin to embrace it in my opinion though financial institutions will still offer all the possible resistance they can as crypto offers freedom, privacy , faster transactions and more secure than they are but for now , they have the ear of the masses.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Once SEC approve etf i am preety sure that bitcoin will be considered legal all across the world.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

If I really hope crypto will be received right away by the government in a country because with this there are likely to be many people who try to invest and in seeking income every time becomes lighter.

infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

it is hard to control yet, but I figure it will most likely be legalized and utilized everywhere throughout the world later on. I put stock in this market until the end.

I think the possibilities in crypto it will be patronized by more investors in the coming years, now that it is getting more popular it is not possible to gain more investors and if that happens many also will gain more profit.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

One year is a very short term to talk about the global implementation of cryptocurrencies in our everyday lives. But I expect the crypto-related technologies are gonna be widely used by large companies and some states.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 328

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I guess, there will be no significant changes for crypto this year now, except from its market price it might break its own record or some stuff. If it wil be legalized, well, it could be also I guess. May be such concern will raise to the governments out there. If it will be controlled by the government, I guess it won't happen especially the government is the first people who bans crypto, and in addition crypto was created by means of its characteristic and it is to be decentralize.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RistirP

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

At present the possibility of some countries still considering the entry of the crypto world to legalize it (some countries want to legalize, others to ban). But most of countries are trying to go cashless. With great improvement, blockchain technology should be used by many large enterprises, and it is slowly getting involved - it is pleasing Smiley

Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
i think tahg cryptocurrendy world can give you a lot of possibilities and you can find a lot of hidden talens in yourself with its help

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:28:24 PM

At present the possibility of some countries still considering the entry of the crypto world to legalize it (some countries want to legalize, others to ban). But most of countries are trying to go cashless. With great improvement, blockchain technology should be used by many large enterprises, and it is slowly getting involved - it is pleasing Smiley

cryptocurrency is a world of many possibilities and i think that you are lucky if you have a chance to be here right now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Eloson

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

I think a year from now there will not be much change in crypto,
Taking about government legalizing it, and other country accepting it, such significant change will occur but not so soon it might take more than 5 years to happen.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Bitcoin is gaining better attention from governments, the recent SEC (US) consideration of a bitcoin ETF is testament to this, if approved, we will see a new dawn for crypto
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Most likely in the coming year, two crypto-currencies will be legalized, in other words will receive the official status of digital money, but most likely everything will be under control and with certain rules. The financial system really needs a reboot and crypto currency is not a bad option. But I think there are a lot of surprises in connection with these changes.
zayc

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Then you have cases like Venezuela which adopted Dash, because of hyperinflation.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/22/dash-sees-surging-adoption-rates-in-hyperinflation-stricken-venezuela/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: