Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3100 times)
DogmaF10

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

I think we can't just generates on how each country reacts to cryptocurrency. In one country today they might legalize crypto, but who knows it will be banned in the next few months if cryptos were being used in many criminal activities or scam. And vice versa with a country which banned crypto today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
which I know the government has started to enter the world of crypto and so now the price of cryptocurrency and the price of the crypto market has decreased so from now on many people who invest and hold their altcoin for the long term and wait for all back to recover and stable

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:38:51 AM

This is very evident in future Govt. will control all of the cryptocurrency in their currency. By looking at the current situation of crypto market that how big industry it is going on with increase value of market cap we can say that that is within 20 years of time almost all of the fiat would have been converted to the digital currency. So, from today the Govt. will take the right step in their respective countries.
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

As we see now there are many projects in which crypto currencies are used. Many of them just decided to take advantage of the popularity of this industry, and many provide us with really worthwhile products. Therefore, the possibilities of the crypto currency are not yet disclosed and are not fully used. As it seems to me, everything is still ahead in the future.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

As we know from this year, other countries are beginning to strengthen cryptocurrencies with the Russian nation which is why it is more likely to be developed than many countries this year, but it can be regained because some areas have their own discretion of a view. But to be in the future we will definitely expect people to stop a cryptocurrencies will suffer a few years. because they are ultimately by the pro-crypto of the nations. It does not matter if other countries prohibit or permit a crypto, because it is decentralized and you can still use it globally.
valgfx

Activity: 935
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Now chances are great that the crypt will begin to decrease in capitalization and eventually collapse. It seems to me that we should prepare for the worst...

Telegram Twitter Facebook
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            
Linked-In Reddit Medium
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

Now chances are great that the crypt will begin to decrease in capitalization and eventually collapse. It seems to me that we should prepare for the worst...
It's strange to read such comments from users with this rank ... Do you really think that crypto currency has no future and that the market will not recover Huh

napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

all possibilities in cryptocurrency can actually occur, with governments entering the world of cryptocurrency and further prohibiting the circulation of bitcoin may be very difficult for the government to do.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:49 AM

As some of you all know. Cryptocurrency is built in a very decentralized way. I do not think that a control over it is plausible as it has it's own body or what we call Blockchain. But I am hoping for something like a regulation that would make cryptocurrency a little bit trusted as scams might get thin. Also, a legalization of cryptocurrency would mean everything in a country. Once the usage of it is legal, it would simply mean a signal go for investors who are afraid from it from the start.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
there are so many pro, cons an rumors in crypto, as i can see the growth of it i hope crypto will be the future of currency, a little rules from the government is okay but i hope they don't make something that make the people's interest in crypto will be gone
stephanie9428s

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

I am pleased with the latest news about the implementation of crypto-terminals in large trading networks. This only proves that the crypt is fully implemented in people's lives and become one of the major currencies.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

some of the coins simply can not exist in the current market conditions, because there are so many different reasons that are already preventing many coins from developing.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

It looks like the possibility of legalization will be greater than the ban. Because of course in the future, we will be more familiar with the technology, and the possibility of the transaction system will be different from today. And blockchain may be the way out for business systems in the future, and the government has little choice but to compromise.
Not really. Till now most of the countries accept crypto is quite fewer than the ones don’t. However, as we can see that in this year there some new county accept crypto, and it’s such a great news which pave the way for cryptocurrency to be more developed in the future. If one country recognize crypto, some other countries will have trend to support it gradually. I don’t know whether all most parts of the world will take crypto as legalized currency or not, but now it always shows it highly potential. I therefore believe that cryptocurrency are mostly able to be accepted in near future.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Crypto in future Huh

Hmm.. i think crypto ia still like this, the revolution of crypto is nothing.
And when we say the piece of the world is crypto.
We conect all every people in all country in the world.
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

We can see the full-fledged model of development of the crypt by the end of the year. If the prices of coins will be stable and government support will be carried out at the same rate, then of course it will be a full replacement of USD.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

Looking at the countries of Asia we see how they develop digital technology, their future is growing very fast. And given the fact that there are many investors in the world, I think it's not advisable to talk about the disappearance of crypto currency
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

I guess thither liking come elsewhere brought adjustments. They can't cessation it and fathom that this is the coming so the government be compelled to be wiser and hire it however regulation is good.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

I do not know, some countries have been using technology from blockchain and cryptocurrencies, the ease with which this technology makes some countries interested to adopt the technology. it's perfectly natural for human needs in the digital age that tend to do things instantly and very easily.
Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

For Cryptocurrency, I believe regulations are what would come into play from now till a year's time. It needs regulation in order to make more people(Hedge fund managers) get into the industry as the whole crypto space is quite risky and one could loose all his  money investing in it.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

Interest in cryptocurrency will not disappear in the next few decades, I'm sure. On the contrary, crypto only develops and every day more and more people join this community. Technologies don't stand still and perhaps very soon some new proposal will appear that will help attract more people here, and there will be some compromise with the governments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: