Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some help promoting bytecoin  (Read 370 times)
cshelswell (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 09:32:08 AM

So Ahmed_bodi's done a pretty amazing job of re-launcing this coin I've put a website up www.bytecoin.biz but we need some community support. I'll make faucets, sites, graphics and help give this coin everything most other alt coins don't have. Ahmed's made a great pool: http://bte.crypto-expert.com

get on it guys this really could be a great coin but we need support. like the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bytecoin/338532972952300 (i'm personally giving away coin for liking the post)

let's get on it! 

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 09:35:43 AM

The goal of BTE is to make a Bitcoin clone 1:1 copy so that it could be (in the future) worth a nice bit. It also wanted to give people who missed out on the Bitcoin launch, who are now making hundreds of thousands from it a chance.

This is just wrong. The basis of starting a coin because people made thousands in the past from actually supporting something new and ground breaking is just ridiculousness.
cshelswell (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 09:48:51 AM

It's a lot better than some folks just making a coin "because they can" bytecoin has all the good of bitcoin, no stupid logos, a genuine team behind it that do really care not to mention seriously talented people who can make this work. Name me another alt coin with a good web site, a good logo and
and a team of people behind it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: