Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment?  (Read 8182 times)
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

Monero is good for me but i will switch to other altcoins for have a big profit from now. Because Monero,digibyte and dogecoin for me is still the same for low profit only, but its say for small losses profit too.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

Monero is good for me but i will switch to other altcoins for have a big profit from now. Because Monero,digibyte and dogecoin for me is still the same for low profit only, but its say for small losses profit too.

Everything is low profit at the moment, unless you were lucky enough to get in the ripple pump. You need to look further ahead when the market returns, Monero is actively traded in the dark markets which means there is demand and it has a purpose.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
timi33ooo33

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

For today, Monero is a good coin, but it is a bad choice for investment. Either invest in the long term. Grin Grin Grin
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:04:13 PM

I follow the Monero's Twitter feed. They are very active. Monero communities make every effort to promote the project. This is a good sign for investors. I agree with you, the project has a good future.

romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Now many projects are worth attention and Montero is one of them. This is a rather old project, which is kept on the market and rises with each rise of the market.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

Yes, Monero is a good coin! Monero can encrypt the recipient's address on the Blockchain system to falsify it with the aim of obfuscating the identity of the sender, as well as the number of transactions it does.Choosing Monero for investment is the right choice.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

This is a very good choice, I believe. The development team and the community behind Monero are one of the strongest crypto currency on the market. Monero - this is the best crypto currency for investing in 2018, if you are attracted by investments in crypto-currencies, based on the idea of confidentiality.
Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

I believe that any coin makes a profit, the only question is how often and in what size. Therefore, Monero can also be considered a profitable party...
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Yes, Monero is a good coin! Monero can encrypt the recipient's address on the Blockchain system to falsify it with the aim of obfuscating the identity of the sender, as well as the number of transactions it does.Choosing Monero for investment is the right choice.
Monero is a very good coin that investors can buy at this time because it is too low compared to the real price of crypto. I hope everything will be fine in the next few months.

Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.

I think Monero is a good investment, in my research this Monero coin is a good coin for holding for a year and wait for the pump. I read the platform of Monero token and the platform is so great. So for me start investing now in Monero and earn more profit!
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

There are coins more promising for investment, for example ETH.
It is better to invest in ETH and get a good profit by the end of the year than investing in Monero and hoping that the price will rise.
AlinyatinA1990

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

I think Monero is not the best investment.
It is better to invest in ETH, BTC  and get a good profit by the end of the year than investing in Monero and hoping that the price will rise.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Now many projects are worth attention and Montero is one of them. This is a rather old project, which is kept on the market and rises with each rise of the market.

As every coin does, yes. I believe that Monero is a great project and has what it takes to bring investors high ROI. It's been around for a long time and we can see that it is more or less strong.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

I think Monero is not the best investment.
It is better to invest in ETH, BTC  and get a good profit by the end of the year than investing in Monero and hoping that the price will rise.
It's not the best, but it is good, like it is said in the question. Of course it is better to invest in coin No.1 and coin No.2, but XMR is also a good coin to hold and expect high ROI in green market.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

There are coins more promising for investment, for example ETH.
It is better to invest in ETH and get a good profit by the end of the year than investing in Monero and hoping that the price will rise.
Of course, there are better coins than Monero, but Monero is not the worst ever coin and could be a good investment. It's a good product with a good team. It's been in top 10 coins since a long time.
licensedcash

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

Better believe it, im think so as well. there are a considerable measure of the darknet markets r moving towards Monero, which gives it esteem. Likewise the protection highlight is an incentive in itself. At the point when govnerments come taking action against btc, a considerable measure of cash will move into Monero. Obviously, we cannot know when it will occur, yet Monero is a decent venture on the off chance that you HODL I think.
hiyla
Copper Member

Activity: 140

quarkchain.io

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

I believe that Monero has a huge potential. It's not just her anonymity of transactions. Undoubtedly, this coin will find and already finds its target user. Personally, I'll buy a little Monero.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

For many people Monero make sense. But I am more conservative and I still believe that we cant live in 100% anonymity, so governments will do as much as possible to destroy these ideas.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

I think so, but it's not certain. Monero is a great coin with a lot of potential and big capitalization, but you should not place great hopes on any coin, because anything can happen.
XiaoRui

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.
Monero is a very promising coin, which in the future should give a good profit.
He has a good team, perspective.
I think this is a good investment.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: