Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly income and Bank account statement for a KYC  (Read 570 times)
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

That might be a scam,no ICOs should require these bank statements because if they wan to assure the identities of the participants ID and some billing statement is enough but bank account statements? WTF? are you kidding me? they could have use it to stole your identities or sell in in the darkweb because a lot of people needs these informations.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

Protect yout identity and your informations with these people,because they are surely going to steal your credentials so that they can easily ask the bank's informations about you,do not let anyone to get into your informations espeically those critical informations like bank accounts be alert and vigillant so that you wont lose anything in the future.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

If u are not invest yr own money into the project, why do they ask for a KYC, is it a neccessirly thing?
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

The fact that they require an extract from the bank or a check is not news, but it requires information about your income - this is too much. No wonder users are indignant about KYC.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.
What can you say about this requirements?
Somebody here did it before?

I'll leave ICO program if they want information like this, that is private and only me need to know. That rules is a joke, ID is enough to show who we are but if monthly income and bank account statement it's look like criminal ( sorry ). Could you tell me which one the ICO, I want to know what is on there mind. Up to you but for me is too much.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

I don't work with any currencies that require this anymore at all. It defies the whole point of the crypto world in my opinion.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

It seems to me that all these KYC checks should be ignored along with the ICO projects that request such data. Investors can do without investing in any ICO project, and the ICO campaign will not be able to do without investors. If they know that because of such requirements they can not collect the necessary amount, they will not invent this stupidity with a statement of income and bank statements.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

Might be another scam because ICOs doesnt need our IDs if they are not residing to U.S morelikely this is just another scheme so that the informations that will get from those noob people will be sold in the darkweb,no ICOs should require any statement especially bank statements be responsible to all of your actions so that there will be no problem in the future.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

This is something new and I don’t think income and bank statement is necessary for KYC. We are not asking for any credit reviews. Mind sharing which ICO?
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

This is insane,is our IDs not enough proof? we shouldnt be sending our IDs in the first place and they shouldnt be asking any statements from us what the world they will do to these statements? might be a potential scam so you should be more aware what is going to happen if you send anything personal to thee people,be vigillant and stay safe.

drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

Just recently I saw an ICO that asking a monthly income and bank account statement for a KYC. It's said on their KYC form that it is important for them to know the financial capacity of their token holders or buyers.

Bullshit! Ok, KYC requires ID and Bank Statement or Utility bill, but income? What's that?
I know eToro asks for income so they can prevent you from throwing all your money on the window. With crypto is to risky.
cryptomngr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

Your banking statement shouldnt be sent to these people,morelikely a potential scam because ICOs outside from the U.S shouldnt require any of our IDs,bank statements also shouldnt be required because it is a critical information and no one should ask this thing to the investors,only fools will send their statements to unknown people.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

That sounds wierd, why would they ask for monthly income and the proof through bank statement, i do not think such project will be succesful, kyc is all about obtaining id documents and not the financial standing of the investor.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

Stay away from these people,it is morelikely a scam because KYC outside the U.S shouldnt be asking for KYC verifications,bank statement is critical information that we shouldnt be sharing to unknown people,because it might be used to illegal activities or be sold to the deepweb so we need to protect ourselves with these type of people.

funnelz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

Wow that's a new low.  Unfortunately there are people stupid enough to send it in.  Hence it will continue.  Please go read the "fake id for KYC" + "Passports being sold on dark web" posts. 
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

Sounds like a big scam,no ICO should require any of our personal accounts including bank accounts ICOs residing outside the U.S shouldnt be requiring KYC verifications so that most of the bounty hunters will join their campaigns,most of the bounty campaigns and ICOs which are failing are those requiring KYC verifications because most of the people doesnt want to participate with these projects even they are good projects.

cryptospear

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

Sounds like a big scam,because where would that informations be used to? they shouldnt be asking peronal bank accounts because that information is too personal,as far as i know the only ICOs that required KYCs are those ICOs residing to the U.S premises and not those ICOs outside the U.S that is why it might be a big scam,stay safe and alert.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

No ICOs should ever require those informations,do not let them fool you these people are going to sell your informations that is why you need be more vigillant so that you wont have any problems in the future,most of the ICOs doing these KYC verifications arent going to achieve success so dont bother to join these projects.

vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

I have already made such an statement of account , it is easy to do but why these statements of account from us want. What are these stupid rules? This market is interesting anonymity and they want to identify us. Probably I will never understand this

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

That is a scam,indeed and im sure your informations will be sold to others do not let your informations be stolen by these people.Be more vigillant and do not rush things,if an ICO requires KYC go pass and wait for those tokens to be listed in the exchanges so that you wont need to send your IDs to these people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: