Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:30:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at USD20,000  (Read 570 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Last year december bitcoin value reaches $20k not only in a short period of time,However bitcoin price is volatile so maybe for now it drops but still i really believe that by the end of this year bitcoin will still rise and reaches $20k so its better to save bitcoin now and sell it when the value reaches $20k again.

to go to the same coin price as the end of last year, it is not difficult, because it has been bitcoin do, even I have confidence that bitcoin price will be equal to akhit year can be reached this april, and will go up
All hope everyone is here. and indeed very convincing when we look from the past, even higher than $ 20. The most important is we continue to buy in the present for more value than now.
svladovsky

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

I am quite positive that bitcoin will make 20k this year.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

When the bitcoin reaches $ 20000, it creates a record of value. Then there will be many billionaires appear. Many people invest heavily in bitcoin. The bitcoin market will be very exciting.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Maybe 20,000 is not the limit. The price can go so far away from the current state. It is difficult to predict how the market will behave in the future.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

What are the economic and political dynamics that can positively drive bitcoin price  to and above the critical price of USD20,000? Is this possible before the end of the first quarter of 2018?

I want to say that it will be $20k first quarter of this year. now bitcoin price is increasing. now bitcoin is stable at 11,000$ i think it will be cross 20,000$ in this year 2018.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

What are the economic and political dynamics that can positively drive bitcoin price  to and above the critical price of USD20,000? Is this possible before the end of the first quarter of 2018?

Well, it depends on economy. it is all about investor. though it has high demand while supply is lower than demand. that's law is gonna say btc will increase more but no one can say perfect prediction like $20k.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Bitcoin is not growing for 2 months because many newcomers lost their money invested in BTC last fall. At the time when bitcoin was growing to $20,000, the market was in great demand and millions of new investors joined it. Now, most of them are disappointed and are afraid to invest in BTC.  However, in the case of bitcoin will overcome the price of $13,000-$15,000, a scenario is possible in which the rush will start again and the price of  BTC  will skyrocket.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

Here 12k is going to be a big test, if break the resistance the race is on. Literally we have a long way to go before testing that 20k mark again. Meantime get the profit from this trend.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

Maybe 20,000 is not the limit. The price can go so far away from the current state. It is difficult to predict how the market will behave in the future.
The price is going to have an increase that will look like the thousands were nothing. It's either that or Bitcoin is not being used.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

I think its LN (Lightning Network can be implemented within this year, it can greatly impact the price in the positive way and push it to $20K again.Or unless big economic nation suddenly legalized like Japan did.

Currently, the price of bitcoin is stuck at $11K and its really hard to make a push even at $12K. Although eventually it will be shattered, but for me it will took another month to go beyond that price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

It looks like we have to wait a bit longer to get bitcoin prices to be at $20k because until now bitcoin still difficult to penetrate the price of $ 12k. But, I am still convinced that by the end of this year at least bitcoin can break through to the price of over $15k. Maybe my speculation is a bit excessive but I hope that speculation can come true so we can get the benefits together.
jwoolard2@msn.com

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:09:42 PM

I believe it will top 40000 this year
BreachOfEuphoria

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Well in terms of regulation, I think that if more countries start accepting bitcoin as legal tender, like Japan, Switzerland, and now Germany, it will help adoption, because merchants will have more incentives to use it. Since in terms of development, bitcoin is getting better, all we need are good tax regulations, so that it's adoption increases.

If adoption kicks in, and big names like amazon move into crypto, we will see a huge boom in it's price, like we saw in 2017. There is a chance that these thing take time, and that we will see a hole year of consolidation where nothing happens. Let's not forget the halve in 2020, so that could work as a catalyst as well. Not really worried about that though. We had plenty of periods lie this, where people thought bitcoin was "dying", and then we had the 2017 boost.

Thank you for your articulate post. It informed me quite a bit.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies are just recovery from a full out media attack an respective bans especially from Asian countries - Asian investors are said to hold at least 20% of the major cryptos. So I think reaching $20,000 in the first quarter (End of March) is too soon. The likelihood of it could be by the end of the 2nd quarter.
icomap24

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

"There is no reason why we couldn't see bitcoin pushing $50,000 by December." told Thomas Glucksmann of Gatecoin.
Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-price-could-hit-50000-this-year-experts-say.html
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies are just recovery from a full out media attack an respective bans especially from Asian countries - Asian investors are said to hold at least 20% of the major cryptos. So I think reaching $20,000 in the first quarter (End of March) is too soon. The likelihood of it could be by the end of the 2nd quarter.
You may be right. But what does that change? Will you sell your bitcoins right away? I am sure that nothing will happen. Everyone will keep their coins and wait for the price of 40,000 dollars. And so it will be forever. So I'm not interested in the price of bitcoin. I earn enough for a lifetime of coins at any price. This is what I like bitcoin.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

Since there are only 27 days to the end of first Quarter in 2018 and the price is still around 11-12,000 USD, I find 20,000 USD prediction not so realistic. It is more likely to happen in the first half of 2018, but in crypto world no one knows what will happen.

Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

Bitcoin could be 20,000 dollars without 2018 but it could also be a decline because my thinking Bitcoin would have a big decline at first and then output 20,000 dollars.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

It is possible that the price will be in the range of 20,000 thousand dollars even by the end of 2018. All the same, capitalization is growing. Also, the situation with the course is less stable. Bitcoin rose in price. So I will hope for a price increase

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Everyone wanted to see a big rally in the price of bitcoin and i am sure everyone is waiting for another rally too soon Cheesy with regulations being implemented across the world we would see some corrections on the way too,so i do not expect any rally till everything clears out,but there are some bold predictions that it would raise to all time high at the end of this year,anything is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: