Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Smart contracts a game changer?  (Read 96 times)
PClay 35 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

Hi all, fans/haters of IOTA

There is word on the grapevine, that some form of smart contract is about to go into Beta testing for IOTA. My feeling is this is a big thing, and has been something which could be very important to see IOTA push on. What are your thoughts on this, am I possibly looking to much into the importsnce of smart contracts for IOTA?

Paul
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

There is word on the grapevine, that some form of smart contract is about to go into Beta testing for IOTA. My feeling is this is a big thing, and has been something which could be very important to see IOTA push on. What are your thoughts on this, am I possibly looking to much into the importsnce of smart contracts for IOTA?

Paul
I think this news may have a very strong impact on the course, and we will soon see a new high IOTA

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
simple999

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

for me this coin is just super, I just bought it, it was not in the trend there!
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

Paul

Well if this happens and all testing goes well it could even surpass ethereum. Because many people are not happy with paying gass to transact with the ethereum virtual machine. I mean it's okay for few contracts but imagine if they become so huge that everybody of us uses some smart contracts on daily basis, some poeple might not like to pay for every interaction with smart contract. Plus there's a pshyhological element taking place when something is free even if paid version is so small.

for me this coin is just super, I just bought it, it was not in the trend there!
It still have some problems and it is centralized from this moment. Not really decentralized because devs have power of the network, hopefully they will remove their "training wheels" this year as they state which should put IOTA at much better position than the one it is today.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: