Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Cryptocoin  (Read 1633 times)
simdanofficial (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

You need to look for altcoins with a small capitalization, which will soon have updates, releases and other important events.
simdanofficial (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

You need to look for altcoins with a small capitalization, which will soon have updates, releases and other important events.

thanks
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

You must first study the ICO or altcoin project to invest, Do not invest only from the advice of others.
I work with DeHedge so I want to invite you to read and study this project, If you feel promising then you can invest there.
vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

The safest option for investments is to invest in coins from the top ten, they show a stable growth, perhaps not as big as in the shitcoins.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.
If you expecting cheap and best coin I suggest dogecoin is the top trending cheap budget coins. If you investing know it makes big profit in after two years. Because short term investment is unpredictable in Crypto platform so I am always suggest long-term investment. So first you should analyse one more time in trading investment then you can choose the coin. But you are interested in trading you should choose only top 10 cryptocurrencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

Why not risk to invest few dollars in my WSPU2 token.
The ICO price is only $0.001 and you can get some for free though my U2 site.
The risk is low because the project is a success and you have not to finance it.

Zen69

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

Try to invest in several different one. I suggest you look into EQL: https://equaltoken.io
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

Doing your own research is very important. No matter what people say in this thread, do not invest before you researched it yourself.
That said, if I translate your question, you are looking for a coin to hold ('keep it for a while'), that is undervalued ('cheap') and has an important update coming ('likely to increase in value').

Here's what I would do: I would go to coinmarketcap, sort it on price (low to high), check the graphs on the right and look for the ones that are low or just starting to increase. Next, check their websites, twitter, etc and look for announcements and important news.

Spread your investment over a couple of the coins you have found.

Goodluck!

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

If we all knew which coins would increase in value soon we would all be buying them. We all have our favourites,both safe coins and those we are willing to take a risk on, so check the main coins that will not lose and perhaps risk a bit on others.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Why not risk to invest few dollars in my WSPU2 token.
The ICO price is only $0.001 and you can get some for free though my U2 site.
The risk is low because the project is a success and you have not to finance it.

On what exchanges are your coin listed? I might be interested in purchasing if there is an established market for them.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

now i am interested in AMLT coin, this altcoin new and the price is still cheap, try check it in forkdelta ... you can buy it if you want
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

We should be increased an digital money to investing in cryptocoin.the blackchain technology at cryptocurrencies related to the market.
While not everyone understands the cryptocurrency realm and how exactly the system operates, banks, governments and companies are well aware of its importance as the cryptocurrency market cap is very volatile where the value of a crypto coin may reach thousands of dollars But the advantage of purchasing this currency is surely worth your investment in both time and money.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

May I know what is your investment amount? If you are able to invest 500 or 1000 USD means you can go with the any altcoins which is under top 10 list. I suggest you to put your fund on TRX, IOTA and ADA.
I believe these coins will be bumped more than 200 percentage for this year alone.
When you want to invest fund on tokens you please choose the ALAX or EBcoin projects.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

If you really want cheap coins then go directly invest in the ICO of a top coin. I personally prefer VLB token at this present time. It is a hot coin in town and undoubtedly the best upcoming ICO you will find. Moreover its quite cheap and due to its great working product the value will surely increase pretty soon undoubtedly. It will surely help you gain something. get it at www.vlb.io
esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

NEO - this crypto is undervalued and is ready for big growth. Ark (privacy, speed, anonimity). Qtum is likely to grow in value over the long term and Ripple.  I think that in these coins you can invest.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

May I know what is your investment amount? If you are able to invest 500 or 1000 USD means you can go with the any altcoins which is under top 10 list. I suggest you to put your fund on TRX, IOTA and ADA.
I believe these coins will be bumped more than 200 percentage for this year alone.
When you want to invest fund on tokens you please choose the ALAX or EBcoin projects.
Those coins being mentioned is a good suggestion but you would only just get small amounts of those top coins being listed its not an assurance for them to get 200% for this year.We cant be sure if we can able to reach that on this year. OP didnt mention on how much hes willing to invest into trading since he do seek out for cheaper coins there are lots of undervalued coins in the market.Its up into your research which would suits your criteria.

simdanofficial (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

Those coins being mentioned is a good suggestion but you would only just get small amounts of those top coins being listed its not an assurance for them to get 200% for this year.We cant be sure if we can able to reach that on this year. OP didnt mention on how much hes willing to invest into trading since he do seek out for cheaper coins there are lots of undervalued coins in the market.Its up into your research which would suits your criteria.

what coins do you suggest??
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

I think btw is perfect for you buy it right now. because now the price is still very cheap if you buy and will be a great advantage for you when investing with bitwhite

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:01 AM

There's so much coins like that, but I suggest you to visit bounties and join there telegram group, ask the ICO directly and they will tell you a lot. Why you should by their coins...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: