Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Cryptocoin  (Read 1633 times)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

I do not recommend you to take the advice of others. It is best to study your ICO projects or other low-capitalization projects. Why should you follow the recommendations of others, when can you invest in your own research?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

For now you can buy Tokenomy. prices are steadily increasing and stable. I predict will continue to increase until some time to come. you can save within a few days. I think it's a suitable crypto you buy for now.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

I recommend to all newcomers, before making any purchases it is worth reading information on the risks associated with investing in the crypto currency. Only after that it is possible to think what altcoin to buy.
Cryptions

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

It all depends on how big risks you are ready to take.
What comes to investing in ICO/tokens or new coin, whitepaper and actual team are something you need to pay attention.

You can also find nice projects that are advancing well, most likely price is higher than when the ICO ended, but now you can see the progress, and if it is promising, that might be a good investment in long term. This eliminates many risks related to investing at ICO stage. I would find a few such tokens, and invest in those.

If you are going to trade, then there's no way, but sit on the front of your screen 24/7 while you have any holdings Smiley

ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.
It's up to you which crypto coin you want take to invest ,in general it's very risky, but that's good potentially for profitable, or low volatility, almost without risk, but if you choose wrong then you will lose income
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.
It's up to you which crypto coin you want take to invest ,in general it's very risky, but that's good potentially for profitable, or low volatility, almost without risk, but if you choose wrong then you will lose income

that's why you need to choose 5-10 tokens into which you will invest, thereby reducing the risk, out of 10 coins 3-4 can accurately bring a good profit

EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

Be careful with those quick-gain ambitions! Try to diversify a little and put some % in stablecoins too.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

Everyone has their own favourites. I am now holding btc,ripple,litecoin,ethereum and ethereumclassic. I do not expect 200% gains on these but I do believe they are stable and will increase gradually.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

I recommend to all newcomers, before making any purchases it is worth reading information on the risks associated with investing in the crypto currency. Only after that it is possible to think what altcoin to buy.

Risk means what you want to say bro. When there is ICO investment and trading investment you have to learn the risk involved such as scam by the ICO owners after they got the money.
All you need is you have keep secure yourself with your analyzing skills learn the trustful project.
To say exactly you can go with ADA, NEO, NEM, IOTA and XRP. These coins will give the best profit to you.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

You need some knowledge about investing cause picking one coin is very easy, but picking coin that will pump in near time is based on having some luck in this decision.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

one aspect to look out for is a product based coin, second  buy during I.c.O  ,THREE U MIGHT WANT TO TRY OTPPAY COIN CURRENTLY ON I.C.O.  JUST RECOMMENDING
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

before you buy the coins as well as you see the history of the coin in tradding .. all the coins are currently down, you can buy some coins in tradding right now, but back to the original, you should pay attention to the history of the coin.
as a suggestion. You buy ETH, LTC, BTC, or XMR, and you keep the coins until you get high up.

goodluck ..
meikelcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Start with Airdrops. then you do not need money or eth or other crypto. then you get token free and can learn. with me in the signature you can start immediately and then you get token worth almost $ 8 and even more if you still know people who join
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. Coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.

Litecoin,
NEO
Monero
Ripple
Dash
Mark
ETH

and of course Bitcoin are the main currencies which will surely return good profits. Split your investments and invest into few coins above. Their growth are really healthy as per CMC. Refer it, it will make you clear of best coins.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

For sure, you can invest in any crypto currency now as these are cheaper and would certainly yield profits down the line if you wait. You can very well invest in the folloing altcoin. BTC, LTC, Monero, NEO and ETH are the best crypto currencies to invest in. Focus on these coins to gain profits quicker.

btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

Before getting involved in investing, follow the coinmarkets news from some reputable source like https://coinmarketcap.com, https://cointelegraph.com, https://www.coindesk.com. Get ideas which coin is going up and down and research why its happening. Learn how to choose good ICO and decide yourself. If you want a stable coin right now then XMR, NEO, NANO should be good for anyone. My recommendation is Hodl BTC for a long time, you'll surely gain profits.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

Hi Smiley Personally I would reccommend you to invest in tokens, cause I think they are the future!
"Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE is a really good project to start with!  Wink
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

Go to coingecko. Look at charts. You need something with up- or at least a horizontal trend. Not falling.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

As for the cheap altcoins, I would advise you to look at the ESP and ADA. From not quite cheap offer to consider WCT, AION and ETP
In General, now is a very good time to pick up promising coins, some of the recently released on the market fell below the price of ICO
mihalich

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

I think with the current crisis crypto market situation. At the $ 1000 you can choose from many types of investments. I think the bitcoin gold is promising. to invest in the future is very suitable because the price is still relatively small but very could potentially rise to higher prices again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: