Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Cryptocoin  (Read 1635 times)
boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:52 PM

before you invest it is better to first study the ICO or altcoin project, you must be diligent in reading and serious in studying a project, if the project looks profitable and promising, then you can invest in the project.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

You think you need to understand some points in cryptocurrencies,read the section "Beginners and help".As well as basic lessons on cryptocurrency.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

be careful when investing in projects, find out lots of information, about the team, project objectives, and the seriousness of the project, now many projects are deceiving
But if he consider which coin he should invest and he could put some money in coins from first ten it will be even easier if we think, picking a coin from the top of market could be easy to decide.

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

Never use tips where to invest from "good" people, do not use tips that are given in groups in the telegram, most often you will lose some of money.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

Dear you,
At now, almost coins have low price so you can choice some of the to buy and hold. Of course, you must study carefully before decide to buy. For safety, you can buy ETH and hold. It's price around $400 now.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

I think you'll hear a lot of opinions here. Today, very good prices for all cryptocurrencies. I recommend you to spend your capital on 20 parts and buy coins with the highest capitalization so as not to lose time. And also you can learn other coins and then learn how to find promising.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

There are so many ways through which you can invest in the crypto currency and earn a lot of money through exchanges. The most secure choice for ventures is to put resources into coins from the main ten, they demonstrate a steady development, maybe not as large as in the shitcoins.
On the off chance that you expecting modest and best coin I recommend doge coin is the best slanting shabby spending coins. In the event that you putting know it makes enormous benefit in following two years. Since here and now speculation is flighty in Crypto stage so I am dependably recommend long haul venture. So first you ought to examine once again in exchanging venture then you can pick the coin.

Have fun guys  Smiley Wink
andrew4

Activity: 176
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

Check out PRiVCY. It's a fork of DeepOnion. Max supply only 30.000.000 coins and very cheap right now since its only 3 months old. You can buy it on Crex24.

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/08/optitoken-initiates-buy-and-burn-protocol-token-surges-400-on-btc-alpha/
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

Now all coins are cheap, even the top cryptocurrency is for a low price. But what coins do not fail, it is not to be known. You need to study. Maybe it's better for you to participate in the bounty. Wait until the project Menlo.one starts. They promise to find good projects.
Bounties no longer bring good profits. If there is nothing to do then you can participate. I would still find a couple of good coins. But it's really difficult to find them now. You need to use all possible resources in order to learn from the project more than just beautiful presentation. Maybe this tool Menlo.one will become a good helper.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

Investing in crypto is very risky if you want to invest i prefer to do a research in any coin that you want to invest for you to avoid scam and regret after investing them
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

Hey. You need to learn how to study ICO projects. Use for this purpose a fundamental analysis. Allow yourself to be mistaken. When you have experience, you will be able to find coins that will bring you profit.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

For me the alarming value loss of most currencies makes many people consider a better way to hedge their money. As a result, they turn to cryptocurrencies as a better alternative. Investors in the digital currencies have benefited immensely from the surge in prices of the currency over time. Therefore, investing in crypto assets offers you the chance to increase your financial situation over time.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.

Best advice one can give you is none other than yourself. What you need to do is educate yourself with what required. We have list of all altcoins including bitcoin under coinmarketcap.com. We have all coins from very low value to highest one. You need to analyze the market trend of each coins. Just check out the Graph moment of coins you choose. Trust and invest choosing the right coins. You would be in a position to advice and motivate others to get into crypto coins.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
IGWE423

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency needs carefulness, proper research of intended coin, and finding out what problem the coin is meant to solve. I will advise reading the white paper, from their you will find out the technology, team and purposes of such [Suspicious link removed]d luck guys!
bananafox

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.
You need to watch the top coins, and this is about the top 30 coins from which you will be able to select a couple of pieces to start trading and then expand the mean of coins more and more.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

all the good coins you better save a lot of coins and lots of investments when the prices are cheap cheap and save for a long time so that you can get maximum profit and lots
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

You need to watch the top coins, and this is about the top 30 coins from which you will be able to select a couple of pieces to start trading and then expand the mean of coins more and more.
I'll remind you that not all of those top coins are really worth to invest. It doesn't mean because they are on the top 30's there's no way for them to go to the bottom and out of that list. There's just many coins out there that are also hyped and undervalued but investing to the leading coin which is bitcoin is the recommended.
Buying while it's on dip gives you a good entry point.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

You don't have to buy cheap coins. For any investor it is necessary to consider profit. No matter expensive coin or cheap, the main thing is to find a good entry point to the coin and make a profit.
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

I think investing in crypto coin is the best thing but the poor States of market now have make things dump and no one is ready to trade there coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: