Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 02:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Cryptocoin  (Read 1633 times)
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Currently, Crypto coins are growing in mass and many projects are taking place spectacularly, making the world of electronic money more and more diverse.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

As a beginner, your choice is correct. You should start investing in cheap altcoin, because it will make you safer!
ONT
EOS
PAI
ETH
BKK

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
GITcryptomaster
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

check out in coinmarketcap, choose those coins with big volume but cheaper price. Do not go for the ones with question mark.
Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

I think that we should invest in the crypt  more cautious especially now, when the market on the dump and a lot of coins have fallen very much in price without any visible prospects for growth in the future. I plan to buy Bitcoin because it should grow
bheem0

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

If we all knew which coins would increase in value soon we would all be buying them. We all have our favourites,both safe coins and those we are willing to take a risk on, so check the main coins that will not lose and perhaps risk a bit on others.
dFRGOLDMEN
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:03:44 PM

Now you can invest a lot of coins, which are on the coinmarketcap and see the charts in which you can very well get into and get millions
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

there are many coin out there to invest in, and i mean cheap coins. so first you need to do some research on your own, then make some decisions before consulting for help
Malkyl

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

And you can also participate in several promising ICO and try to keep their coins on your wallet.

Although with the current market, all the good coins are as low as ever in value. Therefore, you can take the most fancy and put it aside for a few years.
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:54:09 AM

The rise of uncommon new ICOs will catch the consideration of speculators and put resources into digital currency, yet numerous individuals will clearly come up short in view of the nonappearance of evaluation.Studying the market isn't muddled and gives a smart thought of ​​how the estimation of coin venture will be later on.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

I recommend you first learn how to trade and start researching of good promising coins or ICO`s projects. What about good cheap coins, you can choose  USE, ADA, TRX, NPXS, but first of all, make your own research.
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

you require a trusted and solid group, it's elusive it here except if you are searching for an abundance chief.

in any case, possibly somebody is keen on giving them a concise clarification about your undertaking. this system may pull in speculators.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Take it and just put it in, because it was advised - you can do it, but is there anything to be done? I do not know! Best of all, all the same, repeat, invest in coins by singing projects and coins! Will be more content!
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

if what you mean is a long-term investment in crypto coin then you can choose 7 large coins contained in coinmarketcap, where the potential increase in price is greater because it has a clear track record, a large coin community, large sales volume so demand and supply will continue there and increase
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

Please guys, I'm new to crypto-trading. I need ideas on cheap coins(not necessary cheap, but preferably cheap) that i can buy now. coins that are most likely to increase in value soon. I want to buy and keep for a while.
No one is going to give you that information, if I knew what coin is going to go up in value I will not tell anyone because I would like for that coin to remain as cheap as possible for a very long time so I can get as much from that coin so when the price finally goes up I will obtain all the profits, I hope that you realize that what you are asking is something that no one is going to tell you, whether because they do not know that information or because they have no reason to tell that information to you.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

If you are a newbie I would recommend choosing Ethereum. At the moment, Bitcoin does not have the necessary stability, but ETH shows great potential for growth. More and more people and corporations are investing in ETH.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

I think I have a balanced portfolio of different coins. I have low risk coins such as BTC and high risk coins such as Ada, Neo, Nebl, Data, ELF, Seele.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

It`s hard enough to find a good and cheap coin. But if you do this, you will get a great profit. You need to search coin with small capitalization and good developing plans, team, idea. Here are some good coins: USE, PHX, NPXS, ONL, PRO, but make your own research work before investing in.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:47:55 PM

Investing in cheap coins can be very dangerous. When the coin is only at the beginning of its development, it is difficult to determine its future prospects. Your hopes may not come true. If you are a beginner, it is better to start investing in proven coins such as bitcoin or ethereum. Then when you get the experience, then you can decide whether to invest in any altcoin or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: