Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10533 times)
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Choosing the best bounty is very hard to find. There are so many members who are indeed choosing best or higher payout bounty but it ended of getting less because the bounty allocation is fixed but it depends on the number of participants. The less participants, the higher the bounty share for each participants - the higher the number of participants, the less bounty share.
There are some bounty campaigns that has less bounty allocation that's why there are too many participants are joining but in the end they get higher bounty stakes.
In my own experiences, just like the other members in this forum that the main goal is to get and earn more bounty stake tokens as we can then we need to establish multiple accounts, the more accounts we have the more bounty campaigns we can join the higher chances of getting more bounty stake tokens and more profits in the future.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

You are really lazy when it comes to reading, aren't you. Lol. Well understanding the project by reading whitepaper is best thing ever and you can know many good things about it. You can later on catch the smelly fish if you have ready more than 50 whitepaper as it gives you experience which one is ponzi and which is legit.

Anyway for you there is only one way I guess, and thats manager! It depends on the manager also because mostly your manger studies the project on their side to check its legality and then get the bounties listed. Now, if your manager is best bounty manager then obviously he will have best list of bounty program. Thats how you can work. Otherwise you have to go by reading the stuff!
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Base on my experience most of the bounty campaign in the bounty section  is not legit. Which is there's no distribution of token after the ico.  So if you don't want to waste your efforts on it must choose bounty which manage by trusted user And also high ranked users..cause bounties in the bounty section is so difficult to determine due to some scam ico project nowadays on bounty section. 

This has a point. In order not to waste time on choosing bounty campaigns, higher rank bounty campaign managers are more reliable than Lowe ranks.
I always participate on bounty campaigns managed by Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney and Arteezy.
Those are good bounty campaign managers that had managed more successful ICOs that now they're already listed on coinmarketcap.com.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

Here all write that it is necessary to check command and white paper. How to check the team I understand, but how i can understand by white paper a normal project or not?
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

First of all, I assess the prospects of the ICO project, its need and utility for the society, and taking into account this - will the released tokens be in demand, and therefore will grow in value. The initial price and even the initial profit is not always decisive when choosing an ICO campaign, I want to support the company that is preparing the necessary and promising product so that the released token exists for a long time and develops.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

I think many ways to choose bounty to earn a lot of money
choose bounty that huge allocation, have a good project, and also many investor interested

to earn more stake, depends on your work
if you can, follow all kinds of bounty (Signature, Social media, Content Creation etc)
Signature depend on your rank
Social media depend on your Followers/Friends
Content Creation depend on your quality of your article or video
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

usually I choose bounty depending on the ICO theme, or the idea looks unlike most ICO, then after studying the ICO, I just look for its bounty, whether or not there is rarely a good ICO to participate in bounty, but when the ico is there bounty then do not waste those opportunity

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

To choose good bounty for you, first have to decide how do you want to participate. Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Signature bounty and so on. Once you know your target just search all the bounty that are active now. See which one is best for you and research the project. If you think it is serious project with a good potential, sign and get going.
If you are not sure in your judgment, pick one with a lot of Hero and Legendary members already sign in.  

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

choosing a good bounty is a difficult thing for a beginner like me, before making a choice of bounty I just try to understand the path of the tycoon and read the white paper and see their team.

klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

It is true, reading the whitepaper tells you a lot about the project. What is the problem they want to solve, how they will do it, is it realistic so on and so forth. Knowing whose behind the project also helps you determine if the project has a potential or not.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.
Yeah this is the best way to choose a good bounty.We should get research and we always tried to read their whitepaper because this is the way that we can choose the best ICO.And also their roadmap we make an initial observation if it has potential to grow or not.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

What I particular look at is, when the bounty starts/finish (participating in not long bounties) and the manger is the most important of the bounty. I prefer to choose manager rank legendary, hero, sr member (likely) and the least full member. I start bounties from right the beginning and to be honest I don't have yet that much experience, choosing bounties, but what I have mentioned that's what I am looking at. I also look, what project has to offer, if I am interested, so the other's would be too, that's what I think.

Matimtim (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas and strategy on how to choose good and helpful bounty that we are able to earn money in the future, I learn more here from your  reply's.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

It is true, reading the whitepaper tells you a lot about the project. What is the problem they want to solve, how they will do it, is it realistic so on and so forth. Knowing whose behind the project also helps you determine if the project has a potential or not.
But for me, I was looking first for those managers who will be managed successfully in the previous campaign. Then proceed to the white papers and road-map and the background check for those people behind and also the developer of the whole team. The people also who participated you must be known in telegram group. After that all I've checking then i conclude my self that I was participating the right one not a scam but it takes for me for 2-3 days.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

Just follow bounty managers, block eye, Yahoo,artiz , need money is a very good and trusted bounty manager, and their camping is very good project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

Maybe by considering its white paper, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking.
Yeah this is the best way to choose a good bounty.We should get research and we always tried to read their whitepaper because this is the way that we can choose the best ICO.And also their roadmap we make an initial observation if it has potential to grow or not.
Whitepaper is always I check before I make a decision to choose a bounty. The team behind the project if they had a solid plan to improve the service that make the bounty a success. Research, read for you to gain knowledge in which is really good to join.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:09:34 PM

I like to use the ICO ratings sites, and there are lots of them,to find potentialy profitable ICO's and then check the best for their bounty programs.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Base on my experience most of the bounty campaign in the bounty section  is not legit. Which is there's no distribution of token after the ico.  So if you don't want to waste your efforts on it must choose bounty which manage by trusted user And also high ranked users..cause bounties in the bounty section is so difficult to determine due to some scam ico project nowadays on bounty section. 

From my knowledge most of the bounty are not legit.So you have to check the white paper first.At first you have to read the white paper fully.Then you have to check the profile of the people involve in it.It's telegram account and Skype id should not be recently created.If you get through all this means,you will find the best bounty.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

Well I'm not that professional when it comes to Bounty because I'm still a junior member but my opinion is that, the best way to see if the bounty is profitable is by joining their community (telegram group chat) why did I recommend this? Because if the marketing team is good when it comes to handling their investors then it will be good in the market.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

You have to choose the ICO project first, and to study it carefully before participating in its bounty campaigns. If the project have some potential and expected to success, then you can join its bounty because such projects have good teams and devs and they give valuable tokens as rewards of their bounty participants.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: