Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10528 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

if you're a newbie you can go to websites that review bounties in this forum.
I can give you one of them.
http://crypto*creed.com/list-of-bounties-of-icos/ (remove the *)
there are many of them you can google it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

you have to choose your bounty like a ICO because they pay you with that tokens.
Well said , investing time is much more valuable than investing money so think of it as a seed while joining the campaign and try to project the fruit that you will get when the seed gets in fruit.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Experience is a very important way to choose a bounty project. You should have a lot of experience and knowledge so that you can choose the bounty campaign of your choice. It helps you to take advantage of the money. I always try to check budget allocation for reward campaign.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

They are right whitepaper will help you if the project is good so you will not waste your time advertising them aside from that you should look also how many tokens are allocated on bounty and right now im planning to join all the boutny handled by amazix team.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

There are so many way and guides on how to choose bounty campaigns but in my own experiences, I only do two best known way to choose better bounty campaigns.
1) participate on bounty campaigns that are being managed by good bounty campaign managers like Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney, Arteezy and other veteran bounty managers in the forum.
2) Check their social communities like Telegram Channels, stay away from ICOs and projects that has no telegram channel or very few members or no active members because they are scam and will soon fail.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

These are my personal guidelines to myself on choosing a bounty to participate

1. Bounty budget, Not to big and not to small because big rewards also has a big chance for scams
2. Project, check if the project have an impact for the crypto community
3. Team, if the team has a good reputation
4. Manager, check also if the manager is reputable because reputable bounty managers dont choose scam ICOs.
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

To me the key is determining which coins will do well....no different from investing $$ directly. i.e.

Good idea. The coin is different and adds value in some way. Not just another ERC20 coin
Whitepaper that looks legit.
Website that looks legit
Team. Discloses team at appropriate time.
Transparent thread. Creators of coin address questions openly and address concerns. They should also seem technically competent.
Roadmap targets being hit.
loloy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

They are right whitepaper will help you if the project is good so you will not waste your time advertising them aside from that you should look also how many tokens are allocated on bounty and right now im planning to join all the boutny handled by amazix team.

bumping on their websites, reading white papers and all colored papers, their dev terms, staff and advisors and everything on their websites are useless because scammers today can make better design websites than the legitimate ICOs and projects.
Checking their social communities will offer good proof if they are good or not.

darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

You must check first the project if the project is already build or it is going to be build look for the budget of the bounty if do you think it is worth it or not then read the whitepaper of the project and also the road map if they doing was is written there is a chance that the project would hype  and also look in the community if they have a solid community.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

You have to choose the bounty project first you should read carefully it's rules, white paper and road map. Then look management team, real product. When you satisfied the project will success then you can join the bounty campaign.

loloy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

1. Bounty budget, Not to big and not to small because big rewards also has a big chance for scams
We would never know the actual budget of each ICO or campaign because most of the ICOs and projects are manipulating their figures in order to attract more investors.

2. Project, check if the project have an impact for the crypto community
This is the good one, not all ICOs and projects are having good impact on our community because most of them are just bubbling "Decentralization" word on their platform like data and information centered blockchains.

3. Team, if the team has a good reputation
Almost all team members are good when we read about them on their websites, of course! who else give them discredit? checking team members isn't enough to be a good ICOs and projects.

4. Manager, check also if the manager is reputable because reputable bounty managers dont choose scam ICOs.
This is the best one. Good bounty managers are more reliable especially higher ranked bounty campaign  managers than lower ranks like Newbie or Jr. Members.
Good bounty campaign managers are being followed by good bounty hunters.

loloy

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

You have to choose the bounty project first you should read carefully it's rules, white paper and road map. Then look management team, real product. When you satisfied the project will success then you can join the bounty campaign.

There are too many ways on choosing bounty campaigns and due to our limited forum accounts, we should make sure that the bounty campaign we are supposed to be participating are the best ones.
Good bounty hunters especially higher ranked bounty hunters are following bounty campaign managers like Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney and other veteran bounty campaign managers.
Don't forget to check ICO and project's social communities like Telegram Channels.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
First, you need to search for ICO projects on the web. To find a good bounty campaign, you need to look closely at their staff. Employees need credibility and efficiency in their work. In addition, you need to understand the idea of the project and ask yourself the question: "Does this project attract me?", "Are investors attracted by this idea? are not?" ... If you feel attracted by that project, that project is a good project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Harris Pay

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

Do not be lazy to read the White Project. In this document, you can find out what the project is and see if its coin has any value. Try to find out more about the creator - if they are actively promoting the project and are not afraid to shine with your face, then you are definitely not a scammer. Special attention should be given to these projects, which are monitored by experienced developers, which are behind significant blocking products. Do not engage in a bounty program that requires too much of your time. If the user has to print 100 messages per day in a month before the user, then of course, there is no risk and spend a lot of effort for the benefit of the project, probably will not give you anything to earn. Pay attention to the form of payment of the bonus. If you are guaranteed to promise a certain amount of money, then this is better than having a common fund, which will be shared among all those who wish. On the other hand, if the number of participants in the bonus is small, then you can break a good jackpot. In the ICO, you will be able to observe how actively the funds are collected. Potential projects promise a good return, investors see from the start and actively invest in them. If the ICO was launched and in a few weeks collected $ 100 thousand, this is a very weak result for this industry and it is not worth spending your time on a project without any concern. Anyone in the sales stage before.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

Actually it's not hard to choose good Bounty campaign that you will earn money, because most of them are really profitable. Let me share you on how I choose a bounty, first is I check the ICO rating,  website,  they project, the roadmap , the partnership and also the payment. That's my strategy to choose a Bounty campaign.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

for me, im looking first for the bounty budget or allocation amount of tokens/$ in which campaign category. of-course choosing for the best and well paid campaign.  second looking also for a nice manager or a bounty/project holder. 3rd check also whitepaper, roadmaps. and team behind it, or in which project collaborate it. hope it helps.

CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

If briefly you need to analize whitepaper, lending page and developers team of this project. Smiley

Cakalasia

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Actually it's not hard to choose good Bounty campaign that you will earn money, because most of them are really profitable. Let me share you on how I choose a bounty, first is I check the ICO rating,  website,  they project, the roadmap , the partnership and also the payment. That's my strategy to choose a Bounty campaign.
That's a good way to find a good Bounty campaign, check the ICO rating, partnership and also the payment.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:49:56 PM

It's not hard to choose a good bounty, besides reading a whitepaper, you can also see what projects are moving in what field and who are the teams and advisors who handle this project.
wierdope

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

First option     Reading Whitepaper / Roadmap               ( even if I understand it or not I go my second option)

Second Option.   In my side, I prefer to choose those ICO that has partnership with the successful projects or business ( e.g. Amazon or other successful businesses). And I will checked their social medias, like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin if that ICO has more followers or supporters. And also I review what each member of the team achievements.

But, now I have discovered bountyhive they give the best ICOs for hunters and for me there is no hustle at all because they review the ICO before they launch it to hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: