Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10536 times)
Testimony50

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:31 PM

Experience is the way to choose for a bounty project. you must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice.
 nothing is easy in crypto, everything must be based on research and analysis. just as you would like to try to invest. so, i just suggest. your most important point should be to find a lot of knowledge and experience about various campaigns....
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

Unfortunately there is no rule to choose a bounty campaign. Just do your  research, check different facts about the project.
If you do your research the price of the coin shouldn't get you worried. The price is usually a temporary thing.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

You do a little research before joining a bounty, but not sure if bounty is profitable or not, as myself i haven't participate in any bounty yet.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

When i join bounty first thing which i check is what project is about. I'm gamer and i like games therfore most of times i join game projects, or other which catch my interest. Second you have to check team if they are real people and read whitepaper. I don't do anything more than this and everytime i take part in good bounties. But maybe it's just a luck. Smiley
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

Before joining bounty you must first read and research about the project.If you think that the project is good and you feel that it is trusted you can choose it.
Testimony50

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

Pay attention to the team, look for where the team has been involved before and how these projects are developing. If the team is experienced, then you can believe
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
There are many different factors, but none of them guarantees. Try to choose by bounty manager. Recently there was such a topic.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Choosing a bounty campaign is hard because we don't really know if this is a good or bad but before joining a bounty you must check its background, the manager and also read on their white paper to know more about the bounty.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

Pay attention to the team, look for where the team has been involved before and how these projects are developing. If the team is experienced, then you can believe
I agree. You need to learn the command, read the documentation. Just pay attention to the manager who leads this campaign. In addition, you need to choose a campaign where a high percentage is allocated to the bounty.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

Ordinary people who want to participate in bounty campaign want to choose the best so they get a good payment of course. It all depends on each person wants to choose which bounty. For the first may have to be viewed from the allocation bounty so for payment will get more.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

I start by checking the overall appeal of their ANN and bounty thread here on the forum (also, how popular the thread is in terms of how many people read it and how much that number is increasing). I follow up by checking out their website and if it looks good to me, I start reading the whitepaper for the first (quick) time and get some sense of what the project is all about. Then I check their social media pages (twitter, Facebook, reddit, etc.), how many times they are posting per day and if they have some quality content (quality over quantity for me, one post a day is enough if it has some meaning). I also look at the numbers of followers, likes, members. There needs to be an "organic" community if you know what I mean. People need to be involved in the project, not that they landed on the project by referrals or even worse by accident.

Somewhere in between I also check out the team and their past references (where they worked, on what and with whom), meaning if they hold some strong positions in the "cryptoworld". Also, having big names for advisors can only be good for the project. Then, checking out reviews by ICO review sites and blogs comes into place. Ratings, articles or everything related to the project is important. I also check if they are featured on some spreadsheets by well-known YouTube ICO reviewers or if someone has them mentioned in their YouTube video that gathered a lot of views.

If everything above satisfies me, then I read the whitepaper more thoroughly the second time. I usually then start bounty hunting for that project and hope it will succeed.

I probably forgot to mention something as there are a lot of factors involved, but these are the important ones for me at the moment. Hope this helps! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:00 AM

determining a good bounty or not is not easy but they always create a social media group to provide all the information about the bounty that is in progress so we can see from how the admin responds to the participants

Budi kusuma

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:12:32 AM

broad insight and to detailed telitian to a project is obviously in need of it, what if we want to invest in the project do not we lose in the future because of our insight that the project will be less
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

I choose the project for such factors - the first is the development team, the second is the road map, and the third is the manager who should have a good reputation.
IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:36 AM

To choose bounty, I'm usually see whitepaper, the team, also checks the icobench checking the project,

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:53 AM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
beside you read the white paper, see also the road map and the team behind it and you should also be able to know the purpose of bounty vision and mission if we feel good I think will be a successful bounty
kaisul67

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

everything can be seen from the experience we have when using a trusted gift. they are the first time we use them to see how they reward them. whether it's really looking for karuniA or just a scam
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:49:54 AM

It is true that there are a lot of bounties and it is very difficult to determine a good bounty. You can research about the project, read white paper, learn about the team, but there is no guarantee that the project would be successful. One thing you can do is to join a lot of social media bounties, who knows one of them would be lucky one.

h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Check the credibility of the bounty campaign first . Do some research to make sure its legitimacy by looking for any feedbacks regarding the campaign because some of the campaigns have good offers but in the end it is fraud or scams and for you to earn more in a bounty campaign choose a campaign that has few participants because the less participants in a campaign the higher profits you may earn.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

First and foremost see the whitepapers as everyone may say. Then the crews or members of the said ico's. Look for their reputations / roles in the company that they handled. Look for the extensive details about that ico. And lastly the campaign manager, it's reputations in handling the ico's. That's all i think then you're good to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: