Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:35:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10538 times)
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

Myself I like to participate into bounties runned by Syllon. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's. There are others things that I do before I pick a bounty like checking the team , project , roadmap and so on.

I also agree with that. Most of the times Sylon is handling good projects. Other than that Tokensuit is also a good one for bounties..

dagenoshiela

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

Be a researcher to the bounty you wanted to join, read more(whitelist) know more about the history of the bounty, check the manager who develop, look also the teams, the amount price of the bounty..if you knew its worth it,that's the time you will go for bounty
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

Like one of the great men said, you shouldn't invest in something you don't know. Therefore, there is only one way. Examine the technical documentation. Look at the team, their past projects, how successful they were. Analyze the idea, see how actively other investors take their project, and only then make a conclusion to invest or not. The only way to save and multiply your money Wink
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

I draw attention to the idea that the ICO carries and how it will be implemented. Just pay attention to the team and advisors, so as not to fall for scams. Well, the budget allocated for bounty has not the least role.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Persoanlly I check and study the ICO project carefully before joining its bounty campaigns. I read the whitepaper, the roadmap, and I check if the team is experienced or not, then I consider participating if the project looks promising for me. There is so many ICO scams, and we need being careful because bounty require hard working and it is consuming time also.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

I think the team is also important. In such a difficult sector for frauds, serious campaigns often use well-known and respected managers.
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

"2. the amount of allocation for bounty (this is my opinion which is most important because I do not want to waste my time on bounty for low pay) if you can project your income from the bounty before joining.''
I go along by this quote because this is equally my method of selecting a better rewarding Bounty coin other than just putting my water in a useless basket. If you are very weak in applying this skill, then you are subject to not time wasting alone, also loosing to ill or inadequate Bounties participation no matter how fascinating the project can be at the face of it.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

For me I check who is the bounty manager of the campaign if it a trusted user and also their rank and if there are many campaign that is success under their management, I also consider the rules of the signature campaign because there are many campaign that have strict rules.
avarnet

Activity: 896

Enterapp

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

Most importantly I am looking for a good concept first to look for bounty. second I review and research. afterwards I see the allocation and who the manager so I can choose to berbabun in bounty or not

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

As an old "bounty man" I would suggest you a couple of tips. 1) When you see that the bounty is getting it's soft/hard really fast, that's the bounty you need. 2) Good managers mostly have good bounties.
svecki121

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

The bounty is related to the team. So if a coin has listed on many famous exchange like Binance, OKex, Huobi. Do u think that will be scammer? So i always recommend the campaign which has listed on the exchange.

The CMT has listed on many exchange like Binance and OKex. Now the CMT's test net has been launched. To celebrate the test net, the coin is holding bounty campaign. The Code is open in the Github and has seven validator nodes around the world. By those code, u could deploy the ETH smart contracts on the CMT net.

Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

You know joining bounty campaign was really hard and really risky because sometimes you work hard to promote their project but in the end you lose because they will not pay you appropriately. So if I were you just stick with the campaign manager that will for your proper pay. But always see the allocated tokens because sometimes the allocated token will be the great factor if you can earned big profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Every individual who follows the bounty program has confidence in the Bounty manager, and I do that too. I believe with the bounty manager that I follow, And besides that, I see the development team as well as the company. Companies that are successful in bounty usually move in the field of energy, health, and food ecosystems. This is just my experience during a successful bounty program.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

In fact, it is very difficult to determine a good bounty,you can see how many people in the telegram,you need to look at how decorated the site is, how popular it is..the ratings on sites IcoDrop
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I always look on the site trackico.io for what's best ongoing / pre-sale ico. But not all ico that is listed there can guarantee you a good bounty reward, it will all depend on the platform and objective of the company. If you think that the company has a unique plans and objectives and you can see a good future on it then go.

another thing is looking on the allotted percentage and amount of token for your desired campaign and counting the bounty campaign members you're joining into. The lesser members, the better because only few members will share on the full bounty reward. Grin

hope this helps, these are some of my ways on choosing a bounty.  Grin Grin Grin

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

Actually, there are many factors that you must consider. Only read their whitepaper or roadmaps is not enough. You must try to analyze and do research before you join it. For me, the team behind the project is important. You have to check it whether is fake or not. Then, look also their product. I prefer ICO which already have a working product or demo. Many ICO these days only selling an idea without any clear plan when the idea will be executed.
It is important to read the whitepaper and the roadmap.  The roadmap contains information that tells us how the bounty is going to be managed by project team.  I also consider in choosing a bounty the campaign manager. The manager will managed the participants so for me it is essential that the manager has a good history.  I am not saying that a project bounty will fail if it is not managed by a popular camp manager. It is just good to consider because even if a project have a good camp manager,  sometimes it still fail in the end.

costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

When choosing the bounty you must do some research their background, check their roadmaps and whitepaper, another thing to make sure that you choose the right one without some research, join the groups of bounty hunters, they will tell you which project is good and not good
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

You can check the bounty poll, the division of the award like when you saw that twitter and Facebook are only 10% then just join the signature campaign since mostly it has bigger share like 20% to 30%, that's how to check how much your award will be at the end of the campaign, for what campaign to join I think that's your thing to decide.
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Maybe you first research on the website and read the whitepaper, check the community and check the campaign.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

The handler of the bounty campaign is my first item to check before committing my time. My rule is never to participate a bounty managed by a newbie or junior member rank bitcointalk account. At least a minimum of full member gives me the confidence of a credible ICO, and by target is to participate in ICOs run by a Legend member. Besides that, I come to read the whitepaper and determine if the project is something I will personally patronage before involving myself. The project team and the roadmap toward fulfilling the product or service development is also a great factor to look to when considering a bounty to participate in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: