Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10533 times)
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

Carefully reading proper roadmap and white paper, interesting concept of particular ICO which if it is offering, very less to no referral system, less profitable schemes.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yana_M1

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

The most  important is the manager of the company. follow them , there are managers who are looking for only good projects, and there are managers who take everything and professional.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

Choose a company in which you would agree to participate in ICO and buy their coins. You should also be interested in the project that you have chosen to participate in it, it gave you pleasure.
Onit008

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

I think first of all we have to read more about altcoin. After that, we can look in alternative cryptorencies or in bounty campaign. Then we clik in announcements. There has airdrops or bounty and you can join the project. Before we join the bounty, we must look the date of the bounty. So,  I think that is  agood choose the bounty in this project.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Better way to choose bounty campaign is to imagine youerself as investor. If you are OK to put put your money to this project - you may support it as bounty hunter too.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
You have to look at ICO and identify wheather it is good or not.
Good ICO has professional team, well-developed web-site, investors and big community.
Also, if they present some betaversions of their technology it is a good sign.
So, such ICOs has good bounty programs and probably they are not scams.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

I think you have to pay your attention on ICObench.com or  icomarks.com
There are many intersting info about ICO and useful details in this portals.

He is talking about the how to choose bounty, not about the ICO's, mostly in those they won't mention about the Bounties and Icodrops mentioning about the bounties on their website. It is better to check the bounties on Icodrops website.
aizenbryle

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

You should research about their project, check their website and you should also do a background check of each member. Its good also if you read and understand the concept of their project,
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

First you need to check their website and etc.. To see if the bounty is legit.
Then you need to check how much money are they giving.
How many people participated in the bounty.
Less people means more money. Most of the boutys are legit and you will make enough money from it.

Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

You should pay attention to such aspects of bounty campaigns as soft cap and hard cap, team of professionals, discounts during ICO, as well as the number of subscribers in social media and Telegram.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
olya_n

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:17 AM

Myself I like to participate into bounties runned by Syllon. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's. There are others things that I do before I pick a bounty like checking the team , project , roadmap and so on.

Thank you, I will know with whom to work better. I choose through the icodrops bounty campaign, I look at their rating in telegram, in addition to seeing their road map, documents.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

First you must know about the concept of the bounty if for a good and useful thing for the future. Next you check the website, roadmap, and their team management. Last if you want to follow a bounty dont forget to know. Who is the manager who runs the bounty project. Whether reputable or bad.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

experience is the way to choose for a bounty project. you must have plenty of experience and knowledge so you can make your choice.
 nothing is easy in crypto, everything must be based on research and analysis. just as you would like to try to invest. so, i just suggest. your most important point should be to find a lot of knowledge and experience about various campaigns.
...Exactly, that the experience is the best way to choose the right kind of  bounty project, because it's really difficult to prove which are those bounties could satisfy for our individual expectation. Experience leads to knowledge.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

You should pay attention to such aspects of bounty campaigns as soft cap and hard cap, team of professionals, discounts during ICO, as well as the number of subscribers in social media and Telegram.

You got it right, most of projects can be told from the beginning they won't reach the cap. But monitoring the team is mostly useless, they can put anybody at this list
donjoe

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

I choose bounty carefully because it's incredibly important to me and I don't want to waste time.Carefully study the documentation of the project

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
kufan

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Not always,but whenever possible I try to do it.This is a very important part of the project,one of the most important parts
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

I will list down a few points which would help you choose the right bounty.

• Airdrop - Enroll in every campaign you see out there. The reason? It is simple. All you have to do is to fill a form, it wouldn't hurt if you do 1 or 10 or even 100. Given a probability of 5 good campaigns out of 100, you stand a good chance of earning a good amount of dollars if you enroll in all 100 of them.
  • Signature Campaign - Only do the ones from reputable managers like MadZ, Yahoo, Woshib etc. They are usually BTC paying and there is no future risk invovled.
  • Twitter Campaign - Check out the exact allocation for twitter. If it is 15-20%, only then go for it, otherwise there is no point doing it if the allocation is lesser than that.

I hope these points would help you in choosing the right bounty.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Well learn to conduct a basic search be wise , and always ask some pros , like a friend if the manager is trusted , and always be positive though , positive thoughts lead to positive income. And all the bounties are profitable , just be wise and be aware, be conscious.
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

The easiest way is to see which bounty campaign we are doing in this forum. This is the most direct way. The other most effective way I think is to find a famous reward manager is very critical. I usually do this. In the end, I will study the white paper of this project.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
Merited by Nellayar (3)

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Not only reading whitepapers are the way to a find good bounty and determined whether the bounty is profitable. This article shows us on how to find good ICO's.

HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ICO
Now with practically a few ICO’s being launched every single day and hundreds per month, how do you sift through the shit to find the gems?

There are many factors and variables to consider. But I’ll give you some basic guidelines that will help you choose the right ICO’s, or at least, help you avoid bad ones.

I want to state that I firmly believe in trying to invest for the long term (as much as this is possible with blockchain) and to choose projects that look like they have lasting value, not short-term pump and dump coins of which 95% of the crypto market is formed.

That means that I want to put money into a coin that I feel can actually deliver on their promise and bring something to market. I want to invest in projects that I feel will survive a market crash.

With that said, let’s go over how to choose the best ICO’s.

1. CHOOSE PROTOCOLS & PLATFORMS (OVER DAPPS)
The state of cryptocurrency is in flux with different blockchain platforms all vying for dominance.

BTC, the first cryptocurrency, itself is outdated.

It does not support smart contracts, it’s slow, it’s expensive, and there’s a vicious civil war between the core developers who task themselves with improving the BTC infrastructure and the large mining companies & businesses with a vested interested in making as much money as they can from it.

But the siren call of blockchain is strong.

Some of the smartest people are promising that blockchain can optimize (through decentralization) many inefficient systems present in banking, government, supply chain, insurance, and many other broad areas.

The real winner in a few years may not be Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other specific coin but Blockchain technology and how it disrupts our current technology.

There is a mad scramble to find the blockchain /s that come out on top. The blockchain/s that prove they are the best and gain widespread adaption in the marketplace.

Infrastructure projects also tend to give the best returns. If dApps built on a platform succeed in what they promise and gain real use, the fundamental value of the platform the dApp is built on itself will increase.

For example, Microsoft Windows derives its value from the applications that have been developed on it.

With cryptocurrency, you can invest in the actual underlying platform and profit as that platform succeed.

Imagine investing in the railroad infrastructure during the 19th century and getting paid rent as those rails were used by the trains. Would you want a piece of that?

What about if you were paid when people used the ‘HTTP’ protocol.

You would be gaining dividends in the web protocol itself, earning more and more as the protocol gains use.

You would essentially be owning a piece of the web infrastructure.

What would that be worth now? Billions. Trillions?

Cryptocurrency platforms & protocols projects give you that option.

Many are calling Blockchain the Web 3.0. A safer, more secure layer on which the new internet can be built upon, one centred around the idea of decentralization.

That’s the longterm view anyways. But we still have ways to go — years likely — before this vision becomes a reality. At present, this web 3.0 is still in alpha and the best example of it is brought to its knees by a few thousand gamblers addicted to buying and selling digital cats.

But if you hold to the long-term vision that the blockchain will be the seed of a new web 3.0, then investing in its infrastructure is a good play.

dApps, beyond the speculative value they give now, will ultimately be tied (when the speculative frenzy has died down in the future) to the value of the company behind the application.  Most dApps offer utility tokens which are, frankly, not at all needed as part of the core functionality.

What am I saying here?

Platforms and Protocols have delivered some of the biggest ROI.

And if the market turns bear, these are the projects that will likely retain real value in the future — not the dApps built on them.

So when evaluating potential ICO’s, give big preferential treatment to infrastructure projects over dAPPS. You’ll likely earn more over the long run. And they are safer bets over dapps.

For more information click here  http://cryptoincome.io/ultimate-mega-guide-make-millions-cryptocurrency-icos/

Hope this things helps us.

Thank you.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: