Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OMBRE] Cryptonote privacy coin  (Read 30946 times)
amanda89

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

haven, sumo, monero, and other coin will fork , any news for OMB dev? when fork comes?
Bluecore

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

haven, sumo, monero, and other coin will fork , any news for OMB dev? when fork comes?

Ombre is just about ready to change its mining algorithm; we will update everyone when it is time.
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Will wait fir fork. Hash rates are killing
Diplomata

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

Bought some ombre in this deep ..at this moment is at only 16 satochis  Cool Grin
bullethead

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

I recently downloaded the windows GUI wallet, but it seems to be having a issue connecting to network.
Just stays red and i haven't a address in which to send coins to. Where might i find my deposit addy so i can use it to start mining?

been mined for two days and had same issue with wallet as this one, not even starting to sync just stuck. any idea if I did wrong? also how do I restore wallet on cli wallet? excuse for silly question but any help would be appreciated!
amanda89

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Just lost 100k OMB today in STOCK.EXCHANGE . Pretty sure, I was saving 100k OMB in that evil exchanger, after 10 days later (Right Now, when pump time) it's gone....there's someone do such horrible thing at 5 april selling all my OMB balance and the funny thing 4 hours later they make ANN about hacker who makes same web like them. HOW? LOL....sigh....create support ticket always get error. what the fuck....RIP my 735$
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

Just lost 100k OMB today in STOCK.EXCHANGE . Pretty sure, I was saving 100k OMB in that evil exchanger, after 10 days later (Right Now, when pump time) it's gone....there's someone do such horrible thing at 5 april selling all my OMB balance and the funny thing 4 hours later they make ANN about hacker who makes same web like them. HOW? LOL....sigh....create support ticket always get error. what the fuck....RIP my 735$

Can you link to the ANN about the hacker? I haven't seen any info from stocks.exhange on this.  Undecided
Bluecore

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

Please provide more information on the lost of your coins. I just managed to buy Ombre on Stocks Exchange today with no problems.
amanda89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:54 AM

Can you link to the ANN about the hacker? I haven't seen any info from stocks.exhange on this.  Undecided

There https://s7.postimg.org/utr0nz815/LOLOLOL.png just take a look tweet scrol down Undecided
Bluecore

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

There https://s7.postimg.org/utr0nz815/LOLOLOL.png just take a look tweet scrol down Undecided

This tweet pertains to a user impersonating the Stock Exchange brand on Twitter. This has nothing to do with hacking, and I can confidently say it also has nothing to do with the lost of your coins.

Double check you didn't just sell your Ombre coins on accident.
amanda89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

This tweet pertains to a user impersonating the Stock Exchange brand on Twitter. This has nothing to do with hacking, and I can confidently say it also has nothing to do with the lost of your coins.

Double check you didn't just sell your Ombre coins on accident.

I'm not LOL never touch stock exchange til yesterday. So weird there is transaction in 5 april LOL
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Trying to understand what the unique selling point of this project is. So far it is just another copy paste cryptonote coin as far as I can see. Does not even have a Discord and every time I have checked for developers the page says coming soon.

If a dev can answer the above satisfactorily then I would considering buying/mining some. If that happens and I wanted to solo mine this coin, how would I go about doing so with say xmr-stak?

Thanks and good luck with your project  Smiley
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

Trying to understand what the unique selling point of this project is. So far it is just another copy paste cryptonote coin as far as I can see. Does not even have a Discord and every time I have checked for developers the page says coming soon.

If a dev can answer the above satisfactorily then I would considering buying/mining some. If that happens and I wanted to solo mine this coin, how would I go about doing so with say xmr-stak?

there's a discrod:

https://discord.gg/GFeMBJ

Honestly IDK what if anythings happening with this coin but I can get 1-2 an hour with some spare threads that aren't up to anything else so building a small bag

olapalida

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

I don't use telegram so I'll keep checking back on this thread.
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

there's a discrod:

https://discord.gg/GFeMBJ

Honestly IDK what if anythings happening with this coin but I can get 1-2 an hour with some spare threads that aren't up to anything else so building a small bag

Thanks.

Looking forward to a response from the dev.
Bluecore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Ombre's number 1 priority is always to be a robust, secure, and cheap payment system. The current options for privacy coins either give up speed for privacy, or privacy for speed. Ombre is aiming to become a lightweight privacy coin, having the speed of Litecoin type coins, while not sacrificing any of the robust Monero technology backing Ombre. All of this combining with low fees make Ombre a strong currency, rather than a store of value.

I wouldn't recommend buying Ombre unless you have a use for it. In the future, it will be easy to swap between store of value coins like Bitcoin and Monero, into Ombre for purchases.
Bluecore

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

Ombre is now listed on TradeOgre!
https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-OMB
crypto_elle

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I  like your funding scheme. Aren't you holding a token sale?
SadBatman (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

The Thunder release is out:
https://github.com/ombre-projects/ombre/releases/tag/1.3

This release contains many changes and bug fixes. Highlights are:

- Hardfork to change to cryptonote heavy
- Increased transaction size
- Proper DNS checkpointing
- Additional wallet key protection
- A new RPC in the ombred which allows synchronisation with the viewkey (will be used in android wallet).

All users should upgrade in the next few days.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

The Thunder release is out:
https://github.com/ombre-projects/ombre/releases/tag/1.3

This release contains many changes and bug fixes. Highlights are:

- Hardfork to change to cryptonote heavy
- Increased transaction size
- Proper DNS checkpointing
- Additional wallet key protection
- A new RPC in the ombred which allows synchronisation with the viewkey (will be used in android wallet).

All users should upgrade in the next few days.

cool, it's nice to see that development is indeed going on behind the scenes as it were. keep up the good work  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: