Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP  (Read 17593 times)
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

The fact we are using templates doens't mean our app is fake!

It does. You even don't have a template, from a conversation on the support portal it is clearly visible nikoland2 bought apk, not the sources! So showing others apps does not prove anything about your app.

assa777 9 messages, 6 of them on this topic. Too selective for such a great investor, isn't it?
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

The fact we are using templates doens't mean our app is fake!

It does. You even don't have a template, from a conversation on the support portal it is clearly visible nikoland2 bought apk, not the sources! So showing others apps does not prove anything about your app.

assa777 9 messages, 6 of them on this topic. Too selective for such a great investor, isn't it?

everyone has already understood that you have been paid, with the developers of that coin I had conflicts

so go already, chmoe is over, and do not land garbage here with your own words.
formum

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Revenge of a man? I do not understand anything

Everything works, bought and saved

POOL - https://iddqd.vip
thin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

everyone has already understood that you have been paid, with the developers of that coin I had conflicts

so what your screenshots prove? That I am paid?  No. You lie, as always. You should name you coin GreatLieCoin!

so go already

Don't count on that, I'll be here to uncover you lies!
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

so what your screenshots prove? That I am paid?  No. You lie, as always. You should name you coin GreatLieCoin!

so go already

Yes, that's what they are proving. you are all 18 pages wrote that you can not believe Russian and all Russian moshinyki and you are Russian. how can we believe you Huh

Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

so go already

Yes, that's what they are proving. you are all 18 pages wrote that you can not believe Russian and all Russian moshinyki and you are Russian. how can we believe you Huh

If any payment has been made that has been promised, shouldn't it be available for anyone to verify on the blockchain? The one who made the payment could share the details easily.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
thin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

you are all 18 pages wrote that you can not believe Russian and all Russian moshinyki and you are Russian. how can we believe you Huh

show a single post where I said all Russians are scammers? What I said, and I will repeat it that your and your team are scammers. And this is not the same.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

Why new coin representative on the main English topic again is not able to communicate freely? However it does not matter.  doing in this and Russian topic project simply can't succeed.

a lot of messages for 2 hours you have already managed to remove, and you do not disclose any lie, but you just look for it. you are a regular moose
thin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Why new coin representative on the main English topic again is not able to communicate freely? However it does not matter.  doing in this and Russian topic project simply can't succeed.

a lot of messages for 2 hours you have already managed to remove, and you do not disclose any lie, but you just look for it. you are a regular moose

if you earn a dollar every time you lie, you are probably millionaire by now
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

if you earn a dollar every time you lie, you are probably millionaire by now

all the words ended, right, what you can still say now, you were taken to clean water, you are an ordinary liar and a liar, none of your words and dovyda was true. farewell moron. I will not talk with you again. Only if you answer the message on the вaлepaфopyмe
thin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

farewell moron.

great, I will miss you.

Only if you ...

I'm not here to bargain with you, and not interested in your offers.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

I'm not here to bargain with you, and not interested in your offers.

I just ignore you, you're a moron and you do not have any arguments against us, you sit around making nonsense.

Drimer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

I watch a coin from the start, I also buy it at the exchange,
 recently I have received the invitation in a closed channel,
on video - the presentation on Skype, showed on 2 devices,
 from the passenger and from the driver.

The project develops, it has a future and it is very good.
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

you are all 18 pages wrote that you can not believe Russian and all Russian moshinyki and you are Russian. how can we believe you Huh

show a single post where I said all Russians are scammers? What I said, and I will repeat it that your and your team are scammers. And this is not the same.

dude, you sound like a whiny little bitch peasant
NXBCar

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Well, to make some things clear.
Somebody thinks that we buy application ready to use, but this is huge difference.
Company, that we cooperated with, doesn't sell complete applications. It sells only SOURCE.
What does it mean?
For example, you want to create beautiful animated video for your product. Let's assume - carrot
But you're bad at drawing rabbits and carrots.
So you buy rabbit and carrot illustration, download them in program and make a cartoon, where the rabbit eats carrot.
So do we. Our app is only a bunch of rabbits and carrots. And now we are very busy making them animated.
hope, this clear for everybody!
Regards,
NXB team. 
Crazy_Miner

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Hello everybody! I also saw a video showing the NXB car application. The camera of the phone was taken off the screen of the tablet, which showed all the previously announced functions of the application, such as: the creation of a trip, on the other phone they showed the search for the created application, the exchange of messages between the participants, the booking of the trip, though it worked with some difficulties
thin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Well, to make some things clear.
Somebody thinks that we buy application ready to use, but this is huge difference.
Company, that we cooperated with, doesn't sell complete applications. It sells only SOURCE.
What does it mean?
For example, you want to create beautiful animated video for your product. Let's assume - carrot
But you're bad at drawing rabbits and carrots.
So you buy rabbit and carrot illustration, download them in program and make a cartoon, where the rabbit eats carrot.
So do we. Our app is only a bunch of rabbits and carrots. And now we are very busy making them animated.
hope, this clear for everybody!
Regards,
NXB team.  

Why don't you ever try to  make your story plausible?  You stole screenshots from https://codecanyon.net/item/fortin-car-pool-ride-share-app-full-application-with-admin/16330583 (everybody could see images are the same, you was even lazy to make a new ones).  If you do plan really working on the app stealing images looks very suspicious.  Next, let's see on the app license. The site says they sell it a single packaged app for a single user, not the sources. So do you really got the sources you need to continue your work? No evidence, most likely no.

Hello everybody! I also saw a video showing the NHB car application. The camera of the phone was taken off the screen of the tablet, which showed all the previously announced functions of the application, such as: the creation of a trip, on the other phone they showed the search for the created application, the exchange of messages between the participants, the booking of the trip, though it worked with some difficulties

Yes, because it what is available in the android app nikoland2 bought recently.  You can compare admin functions on the link I've provided. However, I doubt you will say truth here - by a chance all your 18 messages on this forum in this topic only, saying nxb coin is great )

Crazy_Miner

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

Yes, I am writing on this forum only in this thread. So what? I really think this project is good because: there is a real project, and not a "bare" blockchain.
Crazy_Miner

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

you write here no less, just trying to slander and crap all that you can. You are such a king of Midas, on the contrary. Only with this coin will not pass your trick.
Crazy_Miner

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

After Thin catch on a lie, he disappears for a day or two. Then he starts to shit posts again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: