Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:22:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP  (Read 17593 times)
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

I do not think that this project has a future, since there is nothing unique that would distinguish it from the rest
the main difference between this project and others - the availability of exchanges and the ability to withdraw in Fiat
nail4u2

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

I do not think that this project has a future, since there is nothing unique that would distinguish it from the rest
The future not only behind uniqueness. The future behind more convenient product. Behind what will be more credible.
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

correctly wrote, the easier and more convenient, the more they will use, I bring through the exchanger to the master card and spend the Commission on transfers, here to exchange the Commission if there is a minimum, which attracts me the most
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

the main difference between this project and others - the availability of exchanges and the ability to withdraw in Fiat

Which exchange? Own one, with no any history? Who will trust it? Someone from nowhere opened it and expects others to send their bitcoins send there? Open your face first, say which jurisdiction  you are working in, what are your guarantee and than we decide.  Show me where I can get promised fiat.. Show me real announcement of a partnership with a reliable crypto to fiat service. So far I see only promises but nothing real.
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

Which exchange? Own one, with no any history? Who will trust it? Someone from nowhere opened it and expects others to send their bitcoins send there? Open your face first, say which jurisdiction  you are working in, what are your guarantee and than we decide.
I am not one of them jurisdiction, I learned from the developer that will be simultaneously launched exchange for Fiat, I'm more interested in it than the coin that will be used
"Open your face first" - and I did not hide, I am an ordinary miner with a small rig, and high price for energy, have to count every cent
"So far I see only promises but nothing real." - from 05.03.2018 sale of shares of the company NXBoost, read carefully AIRDROP
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

"Open your face first" - and I did not hide, I am an ordinary miner with a small rig, and high price for energy, have to count every cent

Then my message was not to you, but rather to topic owners.  They would like the rest to buy they coins and send our btc/fiat to their exchange. But this requires some level of TRUST, which is completely missing here.  trust have to be earned first, and if discord admin simply ban user who do not trust in advance but ask questions , it is making opposite impression.

This coin is a planned SCAM.
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

See these messages of the topic owner, translated through google, made less than a month ago

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2913789.msg29972510#msg29972510
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2913789.msg29985107#msg29985107
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3062324.msg31540848#msg31540848

Hello people are preferably one person, you need help in creating a beautiful announcement for the project in English, and the texts in the project site are also done in English, who will be in the share

in the project 4 people will be 5th, the responsibilities of all equally divided equally divided, well, only work is not a one-time post in the list of current needs, then we will also need to help the project. exhaust in the process of work will be divided equally

people need people who will post the announcement of the project, on the forum's English branch, pay a coin of 10k coins for the laying out and registration of a kryptonite coin, its stock exchange and right now is listed on other exchanges. at the very account of the 14th year is blocked after the hack, did not have time to change the password then, the administrators do not answer sit with the newbie

Does it sound like a serious company , which deserve our money?
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Then my message was not to you, but rather to topic owners.  They would like the rest to buy they coins and send our btc/fiat to their exchange. But this requires some level of TRUST, which is completely missing here.  trust have to be earned first, and if discord admin simply ban user who do not trust in advance but ask questions , it is making opposite impression.

This coin is a planned SCAM.
and if I say you're wrong! before you go to any project, I communicate with the developer, and so far my gut has not let me down, the project "Lizus" - I talked to the developer and realized that the project will be a SCAM, and I bypassed it, the project "Vsync" - after communication, made a small contribution and earned five times more
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

I suggest to wait the developer and its pre-launch that he will answer us, my personal opinion I believe him
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

before you go to any project, I communicate with the developer...

have you got any confirmation to his words? Or you just trust him?  I asked too, and instead of answering about his nxcars platform he just banned me out of discord.

I suggest to wait the developer and its pre-launch that he will answer us, my personal opinion I believe him

he can't even speak English , he has to find someone to answer in English
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

before you go to any project, I communicate with the developer...

have you got any confirmation to his words? Or you just trust him?
I trust this guy, he's got something that helps me make money.
sorry for my bad english
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:41:23 AM

please in order
the service is developed not a month or two and since April 2017 , at the moment it was decided to go out in people to start slowly to learn.
about Fiat you can make a Deposit of 1 USD EUR RUb and you will see that the system works through payeer without any failures , and no curves ways everything works through the merchant.
We have posted a partnership message with payeer with their permission.
we do not force to buy a coin in these 5 days , we offer to participate in the project , otherwise the start of the project may be delayed for a long time , because it may lack money to pay programmers.
If you like mining , if you trade trade, the coin in any case will be on different exchanges.
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

please in order
the service is developed not a month or two and since April 2017 , at the moment it was decided to go out in people to start slowly to learn.
about Fiat you can make a Deposit of 1 USD EUR RUb and you will see that the system works through payeer without any failures , and no curves ways everything works through the merchant.
We have posted a partnership message with payeer with their permission.
we do not force to buy a coin in these 5 days , we offer to participate in the project , otherwise the start of the project may be delayed for a long time , because it may lack money to pay programmers.
If you like mining , if you trade trade, the coin in any case will be on different exchanges.
immediately the question what will be the commission for the conclusion if the project is used only as an exchange?
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

deposit payeer 0.95%
wirtdraw payeer 0%
               visa mastercard 3.9% + 45 rub /5$ / 5EUR

after completion of its processing , the Commission will be much less in the plans of 0.5% , at the moment the bankers are looking for solutions to this issue
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

deposit payeer 0.95%
wirtdraw payeer 0%
               visa mastercard 3.9% + 45 rub /5$ / 5EUR

after completion of its processing , the Commission will be much less in the plans of 0.5% , at the moment the bankers are looking for solutions to this issue

then I wait for the start of your exchange, the subject was bookmarked and I will follow the development
labeesingh

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

When can I expect roadmap and the team  Smiley
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

When can I expect roadmap and the team  Smiley

the terms of producing of the software is confirmed in the case of successful collection of at least any investment. otherwise, the timing may be delayed due to lack of fundraising in time. only for this and the sale of shares, otherwise we would continue to finish themselves, the project is already 70% ready
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:54 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:06:29 PM by thin

When can I expect roadmap and the team  Smiley

the terms of producing of the software is confirmed in the case of successful collection of at least any investment. otherwise, the timing may be delayed due to lack of fundraising in time. only for this and the sale of shares, otherwise we would continue to finish themselves, the project is already 70% ready

so it kind is of ICO? Why don't you name it this way then?  And if bad slide  in powerpoint is a maximum your team can produce, then soft probably will have the same quality.  You can't even make a transparent background for an image!

Describe your idea how the drivers and passengers could ever connect, what is the advantage for them to use your soft? If project is 70% ready, show us some screenshots to prove it.
Mr.Spider703

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

everything described in the first post of this thread, I think we should wait a little bit when we present the finished product
thin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

everything described in the first post of this thread, I think we should wait a little bit when we present the finished product

in first post there is a lot of unproven promises given. If it is kind of ICO - nikoland2 pretend to collect money to continue development, why there is no details provided? How much is needed?  Who these developers are? Are they real? Most of ICO ends with manager disappear with collected funds,  what is the reason to believe it is different this time?

Site says there is "NXBOOST GROUP COMPANY"  - is it registered company? Which county it is registered in? What is the capital? The certificate for the site is being issued till 8/31/2018 - maybe they don't plan working further?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: