Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NXB CAR APP  (Read 17593 times)
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

Yes, because it what is available in the android app nikoland2 bought recently.  You can compare admin functions on the link I've provided. However, I doubt you will say truth here - by a chance all your 18 messages on this forum in this topic only, saying nxb coin is great )

you even authorized representative said that you finished the shit, you misunderstood the license, you misunderstood the essence of my question there, you misunderstood the essence of the sale, they sell the template, and if you gave the link, you saw reviews about their application in which u they just have an app, or I'm linking a link so you're out of the box. full of pulp. although I think that you are an unfortunate shmuk vryatli, you will understand that you are an idiot. and you do not know how to read. you have nothing to understand and, like this dog chihuahua.
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:20:22 PM

After Thin catch on a lie, he disappears for a day or two. Then he starts to shit posts again.

may you show a sample where I lied? I don't have to sell 50kk premine , like you and your team.

Yes, I am writing on this forum only in this thread. So what? I really think this project is good because: there is a real project, and not a "bare" blockchain.

Of course, you get registered specially to know more about such a great coin as NXB!  

... even authorized representative ....

authorized by whom? There is no any company, just several greedy coin developers who need to sell their shitcoins.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

After Thin catch on a lie, he disappears for a day or two. Then he starts to shit posts again.

may you show a sample where I lied? I don't have to sell 50kk premine , like you and your team.
дa cдeлaй yжe ceбe мoнeтy и cиди  c 50кк ecли тeбя тaк глyшит , мнe нaпpимep 4 пpoгpaммиcтa пpишли xopoшиx нa дняx пpeдлoжили cвoи ycлyги и дизaйнepы кoтopыe тoжe гoтoвы paбoтaть зa нaши мoнeты , a чтo ты мoжeшь пpeдлoжить cooбщecтвy, кpoмe тoгo чтo ты мoжeшь cтaть paкoмHuh? нeчeгo я дyмaю, и вдoбaвoк мы нe видeли тo чтo ты нaм мoжeшь пpeдлoжить, ты cкopee вceгo ypoд кoнчeный тaкoй cмoppщeный блoгep кoтopый cыт в тepмoc . aй кaкoй я мoлoдeц тaк и вывeл гoвнo нa чиcтyю вoдy
thin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:40:57 PM

...I will not talk with you again....

you even authorized representative said...

You are not able to keep even so simple promise ! Or if 1 day passed promise is not valid anymore?
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

...I will not talk with you again....

you even authorized representative said...

You are not able to keep even so simple promise ! Or if 1 day passed promise is not valid anymore?

Of course, I do not have the opportunity to call you shit. you're shit. and I can write it anywhere, because I have an advantage I'm not a representative of the topic, I just created the first topic
NXBCar

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

Well, to make some things clear.
Somebody thinks that we buy application ready to use, but this is huge difference.
Company, that we cooperated with, doesn't sell complete applications. It sells only SOURCE.
What does it mean?
For example, you want to create beautiful animated video for your product. Let's assume - carrot
But you're bad at drawing rabbits and carrots.
So you buy rabbit and carrot illustration, download them in program and make a cartoon, where the rabbit eats carrot.
So do we. Our app is only a bunch of rabbits and carrots. And now we are very busy making them animated.
hope, this clear for everybody!
Regards,
NXB team.  

Why don't you ever try to  make your story plausible?  You stole screenshots from https://codecanyon.net/item/fortin-car-pool-ride-share-app-full-application-with-admin/16330583 (everybody could see images are the same, you was even lazy to make a new ones).  If you do plan really working on the app stealing images looks very suspicious.  Next, let's see on the app license. The site says they sell it a single packaged app for a single user, not the sources. So do you really got the sources you need to continue your work? No evidence, most likely no.

Hello everybody! I also saw a video showing the NHB car application. The camera of the phone was taken off the screen of the tablet, which showed all the previously announced functions of the application, such as: the creation of a trip, on the other phone they showed the search for the created application, the exchange of messages between the participants, the booking of the trip, though it worked with some difficulties

Yes, because it what is available in the android app nikoland2 bought recently.  You can compare admin functions on the link I've provided. However, I doubt you will say truth here - by a chance all your 18 messages on this forum in this topic only, saying nxb coin is great )
http://i66.tinypic.com/152c9rq.png

The first
The reason we didn't represent our own screenshots are simple - we have application setting on progress.So we uploaded what we found just to show people approximate appearance of the application. It's better when you see at least something rather than nothing.
The second
We bought standart license preset, because our app is going to be free, so we won't break any law and policy.  
Regards,
NXB team
thin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:12:38 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 06:26:07 PM by thin

Of course, I do not have the opportunity to call you shit. you're shit. and I can write it anywhere, because I have an advantage I'm not a representative of the topic, I just created the first topic

Your communication style helps this coin raising to the moon! Go and order a lambo, just say you will pay in NXBCoins!
Artentry

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

thin, seems that you are worry about those coins, maybe you have lost them or kind of? why you have so much negative about that coin? even if this coin devs  are working on the project to sell 50kk premine, what does that fact change at all??)) maybe you fogot that one dev of Ripple coin have sold very big amount of coins; just because he wanted to, and nobody told that Ripple is scam because of that. It's clear, that you are freak or maniac, trying to troll everything you like to troll, go ahead, it's funny to hear how maniacs investigate something)) Schizophrenia is ilnes, try to talk with doctor.
thin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:33:00 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 05:43:36 AM by thin

thin, seems that you are worry about those coins, maybe you have lost them or kind of? why you have so much negative about that coin? even if this coin devs  are working on the project to sell 50kk premine, what does that fact change at all??)) maybe you fogot that one dev of Ripple coin have sold very big amount of coins; just because he wanted to, and nobody told that Ripple is scam because of that. It's clear, that you are freak or maniac, trying to troll everything you like to troll, go ahead, it's funny to hear how maniacs investigate something)) Schizophrenia is ilnes, try to talk with doctor.

your are right, the main reason is not premine - it just one of the similar coins. But I told it from start - after nikoland2 kicked me of discord after I asked few  questions I took it personal. His rudeness is something special, and it deserve special attention. And I'm not the one who was kicked, you can find many others with similar stories here.

The first
The reason we didn't represent our own screenshots are simple - we have application setting on progress.So we uploaded what we found just to show people approximate appearance of the application. It's better when you see at least something rather than nothing.

Didn't nikoland2 from start claimed everything almost ready? And now you suddenly have no time even to make own screenshots? With a bunch of good developers waiting in the queue to participate in the project and get their NXBCoins?
thin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

and it works stably and is protected

Looks like entire network is down, that's of course an attack of the competitors!
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

Buy coins while cheap, we turn to MONERO V7    Tongue
thin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:27:20 AM by thin

Buy coins while cheap, we turn to MONERO V7    Tongue

it is not clear how copying others work could increase price of the shitcoin.

http://explorer.nxboost.com/ http://pool.nxboost.com say it is distributed under GPL. Have you ever read GPL? One of the paragraphs says

a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,

So why do you refer to GPL, if you violate it?
NXBCar

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Hello!
No reason to worry, for the ASIC attack prevention we are urgently transfer to monero v7, all coins, mined before the block 28864 are valid, all further blocks are going to be blocked by the system. 
thin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Hello!
No reason to worry, for the ASIC attack prevention we are urgently transfer to monero v7, all coins, mined before the block 28864 are valid, all further blocks are going to be blocked by the system.  

Read what you said again. You basically admit further mining  is not possible at all. I understand you didn't mean so, but why so promising company with a bright future can't hire a professional PR manager with a decent English?

And isn't it is a good practice to inform miners in advance?
sinix

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

Hello!

Read what you said again. You basically admit further mining  is not possible at all. I understand you didn't mean so, but why so promising company with a bright future can't hire a professional PR manager with a decent English?

And isn't it is a good practice to inform miners in advance?

are you fired from this project?     
have you offended?
Do you offer your services?
or are you just here at work?     
you show an unhealthy interest in this project
cecilia1

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

Did the fork to V7 succeed?
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

Did the fork to V7 succeed?

yes, almost done, we set up the pool, tomorrow we will collect the wallet, next week we will make instructions on transferring the purses to a new algorithm
thin

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

so what we can see from v7 migration:
 - this big investment company has no test environment, has to stop main net to migrate . Those, who care,  running both main an test  networks in parallel and switch to new algo when everything is tested and plan for migration old wallets is ready
 - existence of asics  for cryptonight and monero migration to V7 was known for quite long, for sure switch to it for nxb could be better planned
 - this company with a number of great programmers underestimated complexity of V7 migration. Now they stuck for 3 days with no visible results. Or maybe not so great, or do not exist.

I don't this this migration showed anything new, but just proved that coin is about dead from the start. Yes, they will do more attempt to revive it, but team is bad in all senses, so no luck.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

- this big investment company has no test environment, has to stop main net to migrate . Those, who care,  running both main an test  networks in parallel and switch to new algo when everything is tested and plan for migration old wallets is ready
 - existence of asics  for cryptonight and monero migration to V7 was known for quite long, for sure switch to it for nxb could be better planned
 - this company with a number of great programmers underestimated complexity of V7 migration. Now they stuck for 3 days with no visible results. Or maybe not so great, or do not exist.

I don't this this migration showed anything new, but just proved that coin is about dead from the start. Yes, they will do more attempt to revive it, but team is bad in all senses, so no luck.

we need to prevent easy coin  of asic. we have already answered this question.
thin

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:23:30 AM

we need to prevent easy coin  of asic. we have already answered this question.

switching to v7 itself is a good thing, but it does not explain why do you need to perform it the worst way possible. Looks like someone is unprofessional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: