Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

this is good for bitcoin world development, this step adds to the attractiveness of investors in investing in bitcoin. and encourage the public to use bitcoin so that bitcoin values ​​are more appropriate to have.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Germany is a very advanced country, so receiving bitcoin is a great way to market bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency market.
correctly. with the existence of this excellent information it can attract countries that have not yet acknowledged bitcoin. with Germany acknowledging bitcoin hope that other countries can imitate like germany in order to accept bitcoin and other crypto

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

Germany is a very advanced country, so receiving bitcoin is a great way to market bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency market.
correctly. with the existence of this excellent information it can attract countries that have not yet acknowledged bitcoin. with Germany acknowledging bitcoin hope that other countries can imitate like germany in order to accept bitcoin and other crypto
I think that this is very good information. The fact is that if such advanced countries like Germany or Japan, as well as others will celebrate the crypto currency, this will affect the legalization of the crypto currency in the world. Many governments that have opposed the crypto currency will be forced to recognize Bitcoin too.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

It had two different good news for the investors in bitcoin.Firstly bitcoin is legal one in Germany.Next the investors and traders in crypto,no need to pay any tax.Their are lot of big shots in Germany,so they will inverse their money in bitcoin.Because they won't pay any tax for investments.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Germany accepting crypto and that too non taxable if the transaction is done through crypto is a break through achievement for crypto currency. I think other countries who are yet to adopt crypto need to learn lessons from Germany in this regards. Such a big country like Germany and Australia accepting crypto is really a good achievement.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

This is a great step towards bitcoin by the government of Germany and I believe more countries will also come to realizes the important of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to their economy, if bitcoin is allowed freely in any country it has the capacity to transform the economy of such country within a short period of time.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

It is a very good news. It is indeed a big step on bitcoin economy that this kind of economically big country is accepting the use of bitcoin. It will help their countrymen to success as well as to improve their life. By this, it only shows that Germany is taking bitcoin as a big growing cryptocurrency that is genuine and profitable in their own presence. And by this action of Germany, I hope that many will recognize and analyze the helpful hand of bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

this is good for bitcoin world development, this step adds to the attractiveness of investors in investing in bitcoin. and encourage the public to use bitcoin so that bitcoin values ​​are more appropriate to have.
The development will continue for a long long time. more and more countries will hopefully accept bitcoin as legal currency, The new generation is giving more preference to online currency and therefore they will compel their government to accept bitcoin as legal currency, and therefore we can expect that very soon we will see that bitcoin will be a legal currency in most of the countries of the world.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:16:17 PM

I just heard this news and I think it's very good
I hope my country also do the same for bitcoin and also the crypto world Undecided
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:38 PM

Wish all the countries would have been the same like Germany. They are really appreciating the value of bitcoin now and it is kinda following the footstep of Japan. However German is one step ahead as they are not login to tax the crypto currency trade and investment. However, I dont understand what safety measures Germany is going to take in terms of heavy transaction made into crypto currency. Aren't they are afraid about the reduced tax filing as people start getting attracted towards the crypto currency and try to create property and asset with it as it is tax free. Have anyone thought of it?  Huh
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Well, I know that Germany is a big and growing country. The country that is aware of the importance of economic progress. I think it is appropriate to serve as an example for other countries that have not received cryptocurrency as the economic progress of their society.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336
Merit: 100