Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
paisiifokin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

Good news for the bitcoin community. I hope that other counties follow this decision as well. 
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

Hopefully other countries would follow this progress on cyrptocurrencies and Bitcoins
most especially. It's envious, how I wish my country would take Bitcoins seriously with
a very positive interest, it's going to be worth it. A promising development on the
bitcoin community, hopefully more stuff like this is gonna keep popping up.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Hopefully other countries would follow this progress on cyrptocurrencies and Bitcoins
most especially. It's envious, how I wish my country would take Bitcoins seriously with
a very positive interest, it's going to be worth it. A promising development on the
bitcoin community, hopefully more stuff like this is gonna keep popping up.
Although i do not have any idea, hearing this for the first time, but if it is true then it is really a fantastic news about for bitcoin, i think that such kind of news will give a very good support to bitcoin, and hopefully it will motive the investors also, they will surely start investing their money in bitcoin and the price will continue increasing.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

It was a good news, people are always hoping for tax free because government today is milking people who are working on the corporate world by getting taxes from their salaries and by trading in the market using cryptocurrency, they can have more income monthly.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

German banks are more optimistic in the bitcoin and crypto related products even they designed products for remittances using bitcoin it is the positive move for the cryptocurrency industry
Glad that there is more additional countries that legally recognized bitcoin. It will be very advantageous to our friends base on Germany beacuse they can now spend btc freely and some other cryptocurrencies. Hope many countries will be more optimistic and open minded about bitcoin.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

if that's true, I think it's good news for bitcoin advancement in the future. I hope other countries can follow in the footsteps of Germany. perhaps with such positive news would encourage governments in other countries to increasingly favor cryptocurrency. because I think there are still many governments that prohibit the existence of cryptocurrency in a country. many governments always think that cryptocurrency will have a negative impact.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

I hope this approach is an example in other countries. Indeed, with blockchain technology, convenience can be created in every area of life. We can come to very good places with developable technology.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

This is a good news because so many countries now  dont want to accept bitcoin as legal. They banned the bitcoin to avoid people using it as for illegal purpose. Due to this situation many countries now accept bitcoin as leagl.Germany is one of the country now accept the bitcoin as legal. If one country accepts automatically the other countries also consider to accept. Hope soon all countries will accept bitcoin as legal soon.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

It is good, I am always glad to hear something like that, because all of that things are drawing us closer to a global worldwide acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

Interesting update and hoping that more countries will recognized this much more advance technology. Germany is a very well-developed nation and what makes it great is that they are now recognizing bitcoin. They definitely fully understand about the advantages of this technology which is really useful in terms of its transaction and speed of processing.
This is cool that all the developed states are gradually understanding the importance of this system and making it legal in their territory so that their public could take maximum advantage of this latest technology of the digital world. This would also help the developing states to realize the need of legalization of the virtual currencies for the betterment of the economy. We should spread this news.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

It should be said that Germany adopted this decision on the basis of the decision of the European Court of Human Rights of 2015. Of course, this is very good for citizens of Germany, and for the implementation of all the crypto currency. However, this also means that more than forty states that have signed the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms of 1950 at different times will be required to do likewise. They are obliged to change their laws to this specific decision of the European Court. This is a huge positive effect for the entire crypto currency.

Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

It is very good because Germany is the leader of EU. I have paid attention that operations with crypto coins are tax free and it is wonderful. It would be nice that other countries will do the same. The Germans are pedants and they do not do silly things I mean that they have estimated potential of new crypto tehnologies and made dell-considered decision. Nice work!
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:35:29 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 03:24:50 AM by GoldenLad

Seeing this news now and think it's a good one. Germany is one of the recognized country in the world and I think the acceptance of cryptocurrency there will help improve their economy and make this easier. I just hope scammer don't give a bad name or impression to it. And I also hope this approval will encourage other countries to adopt cryptocurrency too.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

This could be a good news for the crypto community. BTC would gain again another proof about it legitimacy which is highly trusted by some countries. This is also another round of development for BTC in terms of target market
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

yeah another step for the bitcoin to rising, i think germany goverment are intresting to getting people more involved with it so no taxing about bitcoin , i think that was nice i tough
Mariksa

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

This is very good for bitcoins world development. It can attract countries that still treat bitcoin with suspicion so it will grow in value.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

I hope more and more countries in the world will recognized bitcoin in order to have a good demand for the market of the cryptocurrency because that is the reason for the bitcoin to gain strength again because right now the demand for bitcoin is low and the supply is exceeding the demand that makes the price so low.
wewe123

Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

I hope more and more countries in the world will recognized bitcoin in order to have a good demand for the market of the cryptocurrency because that is the reason for the bitcoin to gain strength again because right now the demand for bitcoin is low and the supply is exceeding the demand that makes the price so low.
This is a another big leap in bitcoin that progressive country like Germany recognized the use of bitcoin in their country, as you said we are hoping that more countries in the world will follow what Germany have move about bitcoin, so that bitcoin will be recognize globally and internationally.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:25:38 AM

This is a good news, if germany will allow cryptocurrency on their country then it only means that the price of bitcoins might surpass $20k dollar in the future due to new investors in the market.

qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Well this is a great if bitcoin is legal to Germany.I hope that someday in my country too it will be legal.So that,many people is have a easy way to paid their bills by just clicking on their phones and no hassle for travelling and no hassle for traffic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: