Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:49 AM

That right there is innovation! Accepting crypto currency in a country and making it tax free. Now i hope more countries join in on this kind of legislation. This wil definitely attract more investors in that part of the world since it will give them an opportunity to invest and not get taxed for it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:57:01 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

I think germany think of it a million times before they recognized bitcoin . It is not that easy to recognize bitcoin . But lucky to those whoare investors in bitcoin from germany because it consider as advantage for them .

I hope that after being legalized, the more users in Germany can transact directly with bitcoin, the use of bitcoin is better than fiat so users have broad access to control their money.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

Negara super seperti jerman saja mengakui atau mendukung peredaran bitcoin di masjarak nya kita ikut gembira mengikuti perkembangan zaman yang semakin meningkat oleh karena itu Indonesia yg sangat besar puoulasi penduduk nya perlu mengikuti jejak negara Jerman yg sudah membolehkan peredaran btc di negara mereka..
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:12:13 AM

Germany is one of the most influential and strongest economies in the world, hopefully this will have a big impact on the development of bitcoin so that later in the year, bitcoin prices can skyrocket up to thousands of percent.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:26:17 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:08:11 PM by coldplay3r30

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

very good, the German government has realized that the progress of the transaction tool is starting to develop very rapidly, so the Germans do not want to be left behind from other developed countries, and I think that decision can really affect the bitcoin exchange rate, and certainly can improve the economy of the country because the many conveniences that exist, will result in increased buying and selling of bitcoin, and business people will feel comfortable in doing their business.
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:37:23 AM

A good signal. I am very hopeful of the potential of crypto. Hopefully in the last months of this year, the market is going well.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

It is good news for our community that Bitcoin is officially recognized in Germany. Many countries in the world, including Vietnam, have also used it as a currency to trade with. services and other products.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

That was a good thing about the development of digital money.

We all know that Germany is one of the progessive country which are considered as rich. Furthermore, it has a huge innovated community market economy which became a factor of recognizing crytpocoins.

With that, digital currency really has a good impact in terms of developing a country that was proved by Germany. I also commend this country for this move, as they wanted to maintain their higly developed market in their country.

I believe this movement knocking the door of other country about accepting crypto coins.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

German people do love doing cryptocurrency and I saw many of them in the telegram channel through their language which is being send to the channel. I recognized them most especially some of them could not talk English that well and some of them are just using google translate to send their message on the telegram.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

In my opinion it will be a big step that has been taken by them , it will surely boost up the use of the cryptocurrency in the country and also will force this rule of Germany to another country to declare the use of cryptocurrency as a legal tendor .
But here in my opinion there should be some tax system should be there , at least in very small amount and also there should be proper guidance by the government of use of cryptocurrency .
Well here in my country government already officially declared that use of the cryptocurrency will not be listed in the legal tenders , so here a type of negativity to have the use of cryptocurrency is going on .
Here I would like to say that it will be better for everyone in this world if every country can make the same rule like Germany did .
In that case it will be much easy for every person to serve his service at the worldwide level without any tax amount to pay .
And in this way people will be able to grow himself economically in the online business with the sue of cryptocurrency as a payment system .
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

I believe that way back before german people had already accepted and acknowledge bitcoin or cryptocurrency. In fact there are many projects that german people had join in and as evidence you can see on the project's telegram channel that there are many german people out there. Anyway, bitcoin investment is not about having your nationality because bitcoin is for all except for those countries who ban cryptocurrency like having a abusive use by doing an illegal transactions using cryptocurrency.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

This is a very progressive step by the German government and contradicts the stand taken by governments such as the US and China. I have a small doubt though. Suppose I received 1 BTC as a gift from my friend and I used those coins to purchase a few gold coins. So in case I am a resident of Germany, am I liable to pay any tax (wealth tax / income tax / gift tax / capital gains tax / VAT / GST) ?
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

if it's true I salute Germany
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

Good news, maybe allowing the bitcoin in Germany will open a great opportunity to increase the economy of people in Germany. This is a good idea, because with the support of people in Germany bitcoin will be better known and developed there. Hopefully someday not only Germany will legalize the use of bitcoin, but in other countries too.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

This is a very positive signal indeed.Germany will be followed by all other EU countries.In addition, the cryptocurrency will start to be used by business masse.  Cool
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

wow, I think my country is eliminating crytocurrency trading taxes like in a German country, but I think if cryptocurrency trading is not taxed does it have a negative impact on the country, because tax money is used to help people who are less economical or make state infrastructure
AmandaCherry00

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:43:33 AM

Most other countries already have this. Even Germany is simply following an EU ruling from three years ago.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

it looks like the ministry, or all of Germany has stated that bitcoin is officially accepted in the country. little by little all countries have declared bitcoin is official and accepted. Hopefully later all countries will accept it so that the price of bitcoin can soar.
ThomasThorGG1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:32:10 AM

This is the first step. Hopefully, other countries follow suit.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

This is the first step. Hopefully, other countries follow suit.

It is a good start for bitcoin, sooner or later other counties follow germany and become worldwide. A big blessing for bitcoin and also for the many bitcoiners. For the brighter future to all of us. Good luck bitcoin, i know you can do it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: