Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
Lizzyflower

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Boom, this is all we been praying and hoping for. Consider how strong the economic of Germany is, that defies recession. This will greatly impact in the Crypto space as the future unfolds. We expect other nations to follow suit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Germany has always been the voice of responsibility. The government obviously see the opportunity there.
If you make bitcoin legal that means you put it in law, if you put it in law that means you can tax it. Germany and German government can tax bitcoin earnings now, which means they will make money out of anyone who uses bitcoin, that is a smart move.

Lets take a look at other countries that either bans bitcoin or at least not do anything about bitcoin, they can't tax it, they can't follow it, they can't make money out of it. Bitcoin doesn't change anything on that country, which means they are missing out on tons of tax income. Any country with a sensible mind would make bitcoin legal and tax it to make more income for the government.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

This is a positive and great news for the Bitcoin community as Germans recognized Bitcoin as legal tender. They might see some potential with Bitcoin, I mean some sort of positive effects to their economy as a whole. This actually awesome and good to those were living in Germany as trades are free from tax. I can clearly see a bright future of Bitcoin community here in this coyntry and I do hope that other countries like mine would adopt the same principle as the ministry of finance of Germany.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?
Of course this is good news for Germany and for the crypto society as a whole. I believe that bitcoin is going in the right direction and every month brings new achievements to the crypto society.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

It sounds to good to be true. Is there any article regarding this aspect or at least the exact name of the decreat. My eyes would be more then hapy to read it. It would be the best lecture i  the past 5 years.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

Really awesome news, bitcoin starts to be seen/allowed as a current payment currency by the governements, with that comes a bit more regulation, which is also good as it transmits more confidence/safety to all the users. This is the begining of a near future were bitcoin will be seen as truly money, traded and used as euro or dollar are used/accepted today.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

Germany is one step ahead, but it needs effort and support from all over the world on a global scale, local policies or countries that recognize the existence of bitcoin, will be difficult to introduce the crypto community all over the world.
because each country has its own rules about cryptocurrency.
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

It is a good news and most important thing is recognized by big country like germany. It will be help for bitcoin to stand in this price region. Most of the people will tend to buy bitcoins. As well as they will hold. Technology of the germany is in better position therefor exactly they will tend to mine bitcoin. It will be help bitcoin. Because of those reasons. Bitcoin will be in moon soon

Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Another great news the Ministry of Finance in Germany are now accepted bitcoin as legal tender.  This the proof that the popularity of bitcoin are spreading all over the world. A lot of country's are now welcome bitcoin as their ways of payments in any kind of transactions made.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

Oh, really? Guys, this is really good news! To my mind, this is more than just perfect! in my opinion, this is the best thing that has happened recently. to my mind, this government is the smartest

kien0211

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

That is great,with recognized Bitcoin Germany turn one of the first country Europe take part in crypto market and Germany is known development country so I think it will affect with many other take in.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

After Japan, the Netherlands, Thailand. Now, Germany participates in enlivening the cryptocurrency arena. With there is a positive decision from the German Ministry of Finance it's hoped that it can trigger other countries to join this arena. The reason is that all this time bitcoin is still a shortage of adopters, he's still waiting for the presence of legitimacy from several other countries.

robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

Acceptance of bitcoin in a country is highly reputable as it honors advancement of digital currency in a state. Sooner or later, bitcoin (BTC) will cover the earth and will be honoured to become one of the greatest development in economy for it offers easier task to perform effortless effort in transaction of monetary value allowances. It could be happen that all territories are now using bitcoin as their means of medium in transaction.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:46:42 AM

not taxed? well of course this is good, germany is a wealthy country, the government are not focused on earning through taxing everything that involves money trading, they are pro people, they even have a free education for their people, less working time instead of 8 hours or work, i think they are allowed to work for 4 hours only, we can see that they are well- developed country. i hope more country will follow germany in terms of giving more benefits for their people.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:31:39 AM

I've thought that most of the countries in Europe had already approved the cryptocurrency. In fact, I knew a successful ICO that is based in Germany. Anyways, it is good to know that regulation in bitcoin still keep on going. It just an evidence that we are all accepting this new innovation which Satoshi Nakamoto gave. Germany is one of the developed countries in the world and I know that it will have a positive effect in our community.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Most other countries already have this. Even Germany is simply following an EU ruling from three years ago.

Soon, all European countries will do the same stuff. People start to realize that blockchain and the cryptocurrency that have already come into our lives are our future. The society will not develop if we do not use them.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

It is a great success one of the restpectful and richest country which is Germany recognized the bitcoin and it is the start of all countries unite because of the Germany succeed into the end if the bitcoin finally recognized in there country.
mamarried

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

I have heard about it but to be honest I anticipated a bigger reaction from the side of the price, I thought that the price would join up significantly after this happening, but it wasn't.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

there is a global economic war. and a powerful weapon for countries wishing to gain power. he took a step towards germany. hopefully it will be a lesson for the countries that are obstructing the crypto market. and they stop giving up barriers.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Nice news! I wish more and more countries begin to have a more open minded and enlightened approach towards crypto currency. The fact that Germany even didn't tax cryoto currency is another plus. When will the other countries realize that crypto currency is way better and it could help their citizens more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: