Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
aqila baruroh

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

can you add a link to this information? I am very interested in this kind of news and want to know more. currently more and more countries are recognizing bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Well it was nice to see that they, the Germans have supported bitcoin as a legal currency. This may help the bitcoin community but I think we do need more than just that because as of now we are really in a bad market so we need more than this. We need the entire community in general.

Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

It is a very good news for a country as great and as important in international politics to recognise Bitcoin as legal tender. That means Bitcoin is getting stronger by the day.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Cecilve

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

I find it pretty strange that in a country that cryptocurrencies are supposed to be legal there is no Bitcoin ATM or other exchange bureau anywhere.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

I’m a little bit confused 😕 , do you mean that they won’t charge tax on any bitcoin purchase,  I mean based on your last statement. Well,  whatever that means,  as long as they have recognized Bitcoin it is quite okay. I just hope that other countries gets to understand, follow up and legalize the use of bitcoin too. By legalizing bitcoin that means we will be getting ready to welcome more investors from Germany .
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

This is not something to be happy about. Currently, there are only a few countries in the world that oppose cryptocurrencies. And in the future they will open cryptocurrencies. Because cryptocurrencies are human progress.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:44:52 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

It's a great step for bitcoin, it encourages the use of bitcoin as a payment option as people will not be taxed on that whereas they would be taxed if they converted their bitcoin in to euros.

Yes this is a great news.Bitcoin is now legally in germany and i think the people their has no hassle in sending money to their family and has no hassle in paying bills without any taxes.Im so amaze.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

It is a great success one of the restpectful and richest country which is Germany recognized the bitcoin and it is the start of all countries unite because of the Germany succeed into the end if the bitcoin finally recognized in there country.

Germany is not the richest country. Katar is, and UAE as well. By the way, these Arabic counties cooperate with Japan and they seem to work at blockchain. I think, the wisest people that rule the states will recognize Bitcoin as well soon.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

in my opinion, this could be good news because with the recognition in Germany, hopefully it can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices and other cryptocurrency prices.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Another breakthrough from cryptocurrency community and steps for us to go mainstream

Germany is one great and big country that will give a high morale for the bitcoin supporters as the value may grow,but since it didn't take effect so we should wait for the growth from this issue
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

If such things as this become really possible in many of the countries worldwide then we could see bitcoin being so in demand such that the prices will go up very high and in only a small amount of time. As of now only a few accepted it so the market is low and slow. Recovery will be so hard in this case.
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

European countries ahead to crypto a lot. Also their capital and living standards are very high to other. Where Germany is one of the leading in the world.
"Schaeffler said the new ruling showed German authorities were preparing regulations on how to tax bitcoin transactions."
Germany has long been aware of future thinking.
pinot95

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

I already heard a news about this and I think it is a very good step for the German government. I hope some countries around the world can see how the Germans sees the importance of cryptocurrency. Many people will be benefited if it will become a global currency.
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Germany has always been one of the most advanced countries , so this doesn't surprise me.  They are always ahead in automotive engineering and other technology.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:39:27 PM

germany classifies it as property, too. You have to pay income tax when you sell it. The ruling regards merely sales tax.

If the German authorities classify it as a property, then you may need to pay capital gains tax (not income tax) once you convert your coins to fiat. IMO, it is better, as the capital gains tax in Germany is lower than the income tax.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

German banks are about design products for crypto for remittance german banks are using bitcoin and German banks are about to give loans for bitcoin after japan next is germany which is very positive towards crypto currency
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

By signing this decree they just recorded the current state of affairs, as it is almost impossible to impose tax on every transaction with bitcoin.
Well, German government seems to be wise enough to avoid resistance to technological progress, which is inevitable despite all bans and regulations.

Hunusubuturi

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

It won't be enought to give the bitcoin a shot this year, but it means that bitcoin and acceptation of the bitcoin is going in the right direction!
Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

if it is true it is a very good step for German society and hopefully spread to other countries
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

As we all know, Germany is the economic powerhouse of the Europe. Thus, this recognition might possibly a trigger for a great development of the Bitcoin operation. The trust given by this powerful country for the digital currency will knock the door of other country to have them acknowledge the essence of Bitcoin process in their society. I think, Bitcoin procedures will help the economy of Germany in order for them to maintain its huge capacity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: