Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:29:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

This is a very positive thing about Bitcoin in Germany, one of the European countries that is at the forefront of Bitcoin adoption. When several countries have agreed to stricter regulations and greater control over activities related to crypto, the German regulatory body has maintained its positive response so far with its local crypto investor community.

Not only that, Germany has also released their latest cellphone. The phone is named SikurPhone, a cellphone that is believed to be able to protect itself from hackers and secure bitcoin, this is worthy of example by other countries, Asia, Australia, America and Europe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

Continuous adoption will helps to increase the demand of bitcoin and altcoin and will reflects in the value of it that is why adoption in every country has a big effect on the crypto market. Also it will helps to improve the economy of the country adopted it because many people can earn as a sideline.

Finnong

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

Wow, that's awesome news. i hope many countries will still recognized Bitcoin. If that is so, then it will not be far for Bitcoin to reign or cashless society will reign.
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

I hope other countries can follow in the footsteps of Germany. Perhaps with such positive news would encourage governments in other countries to increasingly favor cryptocurrency. Because I think there are still many governments that prohibit the existence of cryptocurrency in a country. Many governments always think that cryptocurrency will have a negative impact.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

In this situation will encourage more investor to invest in bitcoin because there are few country like germany which recognizes the legal bitcoin so it will affects the price and the thoughts of all people in all countries so this steps will look forward to the great and continues popularity of bitcoin.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

In this situation will encourage more investor to invest in bitcoin because there are few country like germany which recognizes the legal bitcoin so it will affects the price and the thoughts of all people in all countries so this steps will look forward to the great and continues popularity of bitcoin.
if this news will encourage more investors to invest in bitcoin, why is the price of bitcoin still falling? whereas if many investors buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will increase
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

This is good news! Germany is the fourth largest economy in the world, the EU. If Germany recognizes bitcoin will pave the way for other countries to learn and follow. Since then bitcoin will be gradually recognized around the world.
KDTnenimo

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

I really doubt that they government would be interested in creating their own cryptocurrency. It is still to early for that but recognizing Bitcoin as a payment method is a huge step forward. I can't wait to see more shops in Germany accepting Bitcoin. They know that they can earn a lot of money thanks to crypto.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

Well its good, soon bison exchanges will launch and it would become the biggest exchange in Germany and it will make more investors come into cryptocurrency and if bitcoin do become a legal investments i believe great future for cryptocurrency. I do invest in coin from germany ico and i think they will doing great in future and also i become amaze with how they do businesses in germany. All of thing that they do need a legality and compliance in everything.

Caotodoxunir

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

I really doubt that they government would be interested in creating their own cryptocurrency. It is still to early for that but recognizing Bitcoin as a payment method is a huge step forward. I can't wait to see more shops in Germany accepting Bitcoin. They know that they can earn a lot of money thanks to crypto.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

there is information like this but the condition of bitcoin prices cannot experience a lot of changes, precisely the current condition of bitcoin prices is still very quiet, so you should be able to reduce this information that is not too influential.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

I think making own cryptocurrency is possible, considering that each country has its own currency, and it is possible that this will play same role as fiat currency. whereas if government has recognized the BTC, many countries will follow it
quoctien1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

I think it is a turning point for Bitcoin to grow. At the same time, it will be recognized by many countries and for Bitcoin.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

Last time I looked at coinatmradar.com I saw no Bitcoin ATMs located in Germany.  "BTMs" might help make ordinary Germans more aware of Bitcoin and more interested in exploring the BTC Ecosystem.

Are there any plans to put BTMs in Germany?  That would be a nice step as well (especially if merchants start accepting BTC).
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

if this news will encourage more investors to invest in bitcoin, why is the price of bitcoin still falling? whereas if many investors buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will increase
It is good news and it means that another strong economy of the world is going to enter into the world of cryptocurrency. When such a country allows their people to invest and trade in cryptocurrency, other small countries also think about the legalization of crypto as well. It is also good for the whole world. By this way the investment cap will increase and so the value.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

I think that is a good thing, when a crypto currency is legalized by the government then we already have a guarantee to invest in the crypto currency, this news will at least make the price of bitcoin rise again, because this will increase investor confidence, regarding taxes not applied to documents concerning the purchase of bitcoin I still wonder why the German government does not impose taxes on crypto currency transactions? wouldn't it be implemented if it was very profitable for the country? or is the government technically not ready to implement it?
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

This is good news for investors. Germany is the largest economy in Europe. Germany's recognition of bitcoin will boost the vibrant bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices will rise. Many people focus on buying and storing bitcoin.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

Well that is just a good sign that bitcoin is being recognized in every corners of the world. It is an advantage because more people would be able to have bitcoin as another investment. If more people would know about cryptocurrency, there would be more who will embrace it as a currency.

CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

I am really happy that more countries are beginning to realize the great potentials of using Bitcoin. Welcome Germany for taking the bold step to recognize bitcoin.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Germany recognizing bitcoin would give a big impact. The country is known to produce good quality of products that is recognized in the world market and a a market player recognizing bitcoin would be big.

Hope there's a link or source for this claim though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: