Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3221 times)
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Germany is a well-developed country with a strong economy as well as other countries that have recognized bitcoin ! I'm sure they all see more advantages in his technology. This will benefit the state more than bitcoin itself !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

The most important thing here by the German government is the fact that in recognizing the cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, it is also going to be tax free. This is very important.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

Since Germany has a strong influence on decisions made by the European Union, other members of EU can settle to similar decision and BTC may have a legal place in EU regulations. It's really a breakthrough for BTC and for its normalization. Investors from other countries who are looking for new transaction ways and that can make them free to trade BTC without paying tax. It also encourages people to use BTC as a payment tool.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

This is good news, because Germany is a strong country so it has an important role to develop bitcoin itself. Germany may have seen the real benefits of bitcoin so that Germany can accept bitcoin. The acceptance of bitcoin in Germany will increase the country's profits. Maybe Germany can give an example of another country to follow in its footsteps as a bitcoin user and will get the maximum profit.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:59:40 AM

This is a great chance to bitcoin to known in the whole country of germany and all people there will believe in crypto and to other country this is the proper opportunity that they imitate Germany because of this nice move, other countries will follow and understand their understanding of bitcoin.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

This is a great chance to bitcoin to known in the whole country of germany and all people there will believe in crypto and to other country this is the proper opportunity that they imitate Germany because of this nice move, other countries will follow and understand their understanding of bitcoin.
at least countries that are next to Germany will find out and hopefully imitate Germany's steps. moreover the countries of European Union soon followed, this is good news for BTC
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

This is good news, because Germany is a strong country so it has an important role to develop bitcoin itself. Germany may have seen the real benefits of bitcoin so that Germany can accept bitcoin. The acceptance of bitcoin in Germany will increase the country's profits. Maybe Germany can give an example of another country to follow in its footsteps as a bitcoin user and will get the maximum profit.
Yeah it is great news. It means that the world’s top economic countries are turning towards cryptocurrency because they realized the importance of digital currency. It is better to legalize cryptocurrency in this day and enjoy its benefits in the near future. Those countries that do not legalize cryptocurrency will face financial problems while buying crypto in the future.
Butonyki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

at least countries that are next to Germany will find out and hopefully imitate Germany's steps. moreover the countries of European Union soon followed, this is good news for BTC
Vietnam, China, south Africa, Japan, India, Russia Australia and now Germany and in the near future we will see more countries that accept cryptocurrency especially bitcoin as their legal and regular currency. Gradually the whole world will accept crypto and will use it for their expenditures and daily needs not only in big companies but also in their local market.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

I think this is very good news, considering that many countries do not accept bitcoin, Germany is brave enough to take the decision to accept bitcoin, I hope many countries will follow in the footsteps of Germany.
ict

Activity: 466

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

it's great if Germany has recognized and legalized bitcoin. and it is appropriate if the purchase using crypto currency is not taxed. Crypto's development in the German country will increase rapidly after a decision from the Minister of Finance. and investors or crypto users will be very happy with the decision. however, the German government must remain vigilant with the legalization of crypto because of crimes such as money laundering, fraud, hacking crypto accounts will increase.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

Very good news and I hope the steps of the German state will soon be followed by other countries, namely about a policy that is very helpful for people's lives where the German state gives freedom for every citizen in bitcoin activities without the tax costs that will burden its citizens.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

Very good news and I hope the steps of the German state will soon be followed by other countries, namely about a policy that is very helpful for people's lives where the German state gives freedom for every citizen in bitcoin activities without the tax costs that will burden its citizens.
Its a good sign that there's a country is slowly accept Bitcoin and I hope its a good start and I'm hoping to continue to be happen like that. Germany have good step to help people there to be part of crypto because they allowed to their country to used Bitcoin. I think its a great news because possible some country will do the same once they prove Bitcoin is really helpful in financial.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

This is good news for the BTC forum, Germany is a strong power with a stable economy. I am sure that BTC will bring them a bigger economy than they expected. BTC will create a good relationship, high reliability for investors peace of mind and development. Soon after, other countries will see the problem, the development trend of the MOF and will legitimize it in the near future.  Grin
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Its a good sign that there's a country is slowly accept Bitcoin and I hope its a good start and I'm hoping to continue to be happen like that. Germany have good step to help people there to be part of crypto because they allowed to their country to used Bitcoin. I think its a great news because possible some country will do the same once they prove Bitcoin is really helpful in financial.
Yeah indeed it is good news for all of us, we are happy that a big and well developed country like Germany has accepted bitcoin now, Germany is well developed and the most revolutionized country, so if they are allowing their people to use bitcoin, it is gonna make them independent and a lot of miner problems that citizens has been facing will be no more, I am sure it will make their economy better than this very soon.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

Wow this is very good if developed countries like Germany recognize bitcoin and legalize bitcoin in the country because legally in developed countries such as Germany and Japan it will be very good to boost the price of bitcoin itself, hopefully other developed countries recognize bitcoin and altcoin

nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

This is good news for BTC, Germany is a country with big economy in the world to participate in BTC. Germany will contribute a lot of electronic money. The BTC has created a reputation for the country, and I believe it will make it possible for other countries in the world to formalize the Ministry of Finance to bring their economies to new heights.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:41:51 PM

I'm not surprised at all - when I was in Germany in February 2018 I saw a bunch of advertisements of goods with an option to purchase them using bitcoin.
I also wonder what status they will give to other cryptocurrencies like eth or litecoin, as these are also becoming more and more popular methods of payment.

Rhio007

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

This is good news, I'm glad to hear this news, Germany is a country with a population with good intelligence, and can see a bright future of bitcoin, I'm sure many countries will follow Germany's steps.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Is this the correct news and there is clarity? If so, I think this will encourage the development of bitcoin in Germany. And what we know is that Germany is a developed country, this is certainly good to raise public enthusiasm to be closer to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I also think that other countries will follow the policies carried out by Germany. I believe that there will be a good step for bitcoin to become more popular and even better.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

There are more exciting news forthcoming. As the people become more familiar with the concept and significance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, its legalization in countries will expand and gradually hit the mainstream adoption.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: