Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ada will 20$?  (Read 161 times)
Semeny4 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

Interestingly here is I have 1340 Ada, already 2nd month she not is rising. what do you think will rise to 20$ or so and will remain in place.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

To be honest it is now little that is growing , the Market of altcoins is not entirely out of the downtrend . I think a couple months can sell , but now would not recommend to sell because the asset is very promising
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:21:31 PM

The Cardano platform has all the necessary characteristics that should be present in the new generation of block projects. But, expect that the popularity of Cardano will be reinforced not only by investment and speculative moods, but also by business - not worth it. The maximum that ADA will conquer in 2018 is $ 2,1 and in this case the project capitalization will reach high 50 billion dollars. But, again, these are just assumptions!
l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

I hold ADA and will continue to buy more, but ADA is years and years away from ever being $20.
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

Interestingly here is I have 1340 Ada, already 2nd month she not is rising. what do you think will rise to 20$ or so and will remain in place.

If ADA reaches $20 it will have a marketcap of $518.541.410.760 with the current supply, that means it would have a marketcap more than 2 times bigger than the one BTC has right now.

So I think it will be nearly impossible for 1 ADA to be equal to $20.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

If ADA reaches $20 it will have a marketcap of $518.541.410.760 with the current supply, that means it would have a marketcap more than 2 times bigger than the one BTC has right now.

So I think it will be nearly impossible for 1 ADA to be equal to $20.
Remeber Crypto is crazy anything is possible in SPace crypto. ADA can worth $20 as long the whole market will keeps increase and the governments will adopt the system of cryptocurrency.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

My opinion is that almost certainly no. I feel that much of ADAs development is already priced in and therefore at the moment it is overvalued. It would take it to become the no 1 crypto for it to reach $20 or for the whole crypto market to grow hugely.

It's not impossible but it would take some years and a lot of success for crypto as a whole and ADA individually.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

I don't think that ADA is overvalued. It's just that they are yet to release something tangible to encourage an up-ride in the price dynamics.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

what is Ada? I would invest in EOS, ETH and Thor if you would like some decent profits in near future. If you have some other ideas, feel free to share your opinion, I will be glad

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
daunjuan

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Crypto ain't logical but you are reaching for the stars here, buying now is most likely a great investment but don't go expecting 75x anytime soon.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

I thint it will continue below 0,5 before Q3 of this year and in Q3 you are able to see above 0.5 USD but I think it may take years to reach 5 USD and not possible to see 20 USD in ADA
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

Crypto ain't logical but you are reaching for the stars here, buying now is most likely a great investment but don't go expecting 75x anytime soon.

Agree with this ^

Expecting ADA to be $20 anytime soon is borderline ludicrous. I think it is slightly overvalued right now and price is built on pure speculation and hype. A more realistic goal would be to double up your original investment in 2018 maybe 4X by 2019...

I do view ADA as a promising coin to hold though... Just don't go expecting it to soar to meateoric proportions

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

Cardano is another growing Altcoin based on smart contract basis of future business.Efficient developer team is overseeing this project,its another follower of ETH.Currently its project is Byron stage mean to say that during this stage making improvements to code and  debugging.ADA Improvement proposal is underway which will allow its members to vote on ideas of network improvements,which will surely increase overall community confidence.With this constant development work in support of this ADA,i am damn sure that it would take 1-2 years to reach to this value $20 or over this value of $20.I think investment in ADA is beneficial and above all hold your investment for coming 2-3 years if you wanna got higher return.ADA can not reach to $20 at least in 2018 but in 2020.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

the price of the island is not possible but it does not come around 20 USD. the crypto money world has become very popular nowadays. everything is in a very variable market. the graphics are bad. expectations were very negative.
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Now it's bear downtrend marken, need wait return uptrend. ADA is a very solid project with a strong team. I think $20 is too big for near future, but in 3-5 years quite possible. I hold my ADA and trust this platform.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

Ada was one of the promising project i invested in this year . even the price lesser than i invested but still i am having hope because of team and their effort . Even its backed by one of ethereum founder and also he is involved with the team.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

ADA is good project that has many feature and benefits and will be massive potential in the future, and can be better than ETH. But because the total supply too big number so need more time for the price to grow.  The price of ADA could be around $5 in this year.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Maestro75

Activity: 1988
Merit: 329

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

$20 is well too high to dream. Perhaps it could get there in a decade considering its very large supply in billions. But why are people always in a panic once there is a fall in price is amusing. Do we expect an overnight richness of less effort and stress? ADA, just like every crypto is down. Even the mighty bitcoin too. The coins will rise again. Just time.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

You should have sold off half of your Cardano for profit when it hit ATH of $1.26 and buy back now that the price is struggling at $0.20. While $20 might be a bit high for it to attain, it is not impossible. In the meantime, there's an upcoming event which is the Shelly update in the second quarter of 2018, focused on making Cardano technology grow better and become bigger in the crypto ecosystem, this positive news might cause a rise in the price of Ada, so be ready!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: