Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
marydale (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

That's a good new for the crypto community, this goes to show that more people around the globe are interested in it and believed in it.
They make up a good number of potential investors someday.

In our country studies have not been conducted with respect to showing interest in cryptos, but I noticed that awareness with regards to this digital decentralized platform is growing. as my coworkers are getting busted in spending time with crypto during office hours.  Grin
But yes, you can notice interest in a lot of people around.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

Base on your thoughts about this Cryptocurrency, I notice also that it is increase the quantity of people who are already interested in this digital space. This was already scattered through out the countries because of its bigger profit. And it is also help the people to widen their thoughts about it.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

That's a good new for the crypto community, this goes to show that more people around the globe are interested in it and believed in it.
They make up a good number of potential investors someday.

In our country studies have not been conducted with respect to showing interest in cryptos, but I noticed that awareness with regards to this digital decentralized platform is growing. as my coworkers are getting busted in spending time with crypto during office hours.  Grin
But yes, you can notice interest in a lot of people around.

Same here, no studies have been conducted yet. This study is certainly the first of its kind.
But yes it noticeable that many are now getting interested in crytocurrency as new are now everywhere.
HOwever, there are also a lot of detractors that tend to ruin the reputation of cryptos, its just sad though.
So let us help each other spreading the good news
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

In our country only 2000 people knows out of 22 million.  but increasing rapidly. people are lack with IT literacy not interested to join this game. they even do not believe also.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

crypto is increasingly favored by many people, from last year there have been many new users from all over the world. this is not just a matter of seeking profit, but there are many advantages of crypto that is not owned fiat money or payment processors such as paypal and western union. the technology used crypto is blockchain and this makes transactions transparent. other advantages are cheap transaction fees, fast and can be traded anywhere.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

wow, a very high increase. this is progress for crypto world, soon we will see payment by using mobile. crypto will be the world's payment tool.

I also see, already many countries are interested in crypto, venezuela make crypto petro and will legalize other crypto. turkish and iran will also follow venezuela.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

In our country, people interested in cryptocurrency are increasing because some of the platforms have been granted a license by the government so trust of the people would increase resulting to more demand. They can also see that other people are earning from it so they want to learn too how because salary of most of the employees especially those who are earning minimum wage is not enough so people need extra income and earning cryptocurrency is favorable since it has not time restriction. I am just sad though that some invest in those cloud mining services which are obviously scam and they don't listen if you give them advise.

Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

In my country, more and more people begin to pay close attention to Cryptocurrency market, but not really interested in them for encryption currencies, they just think monetary investment Cryptocurrency market can benefit from them.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

In my country (Asia) cryptocurrencies are growing very fast. Just today our office hosted a "knowledge sharing" session on bitcoin and blockchain technology used in the development sector. Seems like this really is a digital gold rush that could change the world.

Another example by the way is our facebook mining group which group from 3,000 members to 30,000 members just in the past year (2017). Truly exciting times.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

In my country, many people are starting to know cryptocurrency.
Not only in trading area, but also in bounties and airdrop hunting.

chickinini

Activity: 18
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

cryptocurrencies popularity is unpredictable ,thousands of people everyday are getting involved with cryptocurrencies,a lot of people will be joining us in the next upcoming years that is why i am doing my best to get as may bitcoin as i can because i truly believed that someday it will be worth a million dollar each.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

In Africa where I am from, cryptocurrency hasn't really gained much attention. I may be correct to say it won't gain the desired attention and embrace it deserves in 4-5 years to come. It wasn't until late in 2016 that I first heard of cryptocurrency. The government of my country does everything it can to suppress it by warning the citizens to stay away from it. But a few of us are still adamant and not accepting that warning because we have realized that the blockchain is the new business model. The government feels safe (So the belief) calling cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) a scam. We are still lucky there isn't a ban on it yet in my country.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

Actually there are many threads like this here, but I will give my own experience.
I live in asia, and my country is one of the countries that prohibits crypto circulating in my country. But it is not an obstacle for the community here to keep using crypto as a livelihood.
Perhaps about 45% of the population in my country is already using crypto to improve the family economy.
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

May be its about 50% of the people are already knows about cryptocurrency here in the country where I'm living but because of the news or social media that actively post and announces that it brings a good future to Our lives peoples are increasing the numbers of familiarity with cryptocurrency.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Not very. People talk about it but nobody really wants to plunge in apparently.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

I live in Kazakhstan. So far cryptocurrencies in our country weren't widely adopted. General of the mass of the population is very inert and hardly perceives new trends.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

since crypto price has been increase rapidly last year i had noticed that crypto users in my country were increase too and the latest proof is they talking about how to predict the price or how to pick good ICO in the social media and currently they're more concern to see market support for crypto almost everyday
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

In my country every day more people try to research information about cryptocurrency but only a few of them decides to trade/ invest with it. They still don't get it about blockchain technology and there's rules from government that not allow people to invest/ trade into cryptocurrency ( illegal ). I believe many people in my country already have proof that from cryptocurrency market they can get income but they can't give a good explanation about what is cryptocurrency it self. People only see and walk a way. Maybe need more time and understanding to see cryptocurrency as alternative and I hope will happen soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

in our region its getting many each day as we are compromising our selves to encourage every people closest to us to invest even smaller amount just to start up,and will increase little by little as they are learning the options of profiteering.and i can see since our government is not against cryptocurrencies well in this year maybe we will double our partipation here in this community
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: