Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
marydale (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

That's a good new for the crypto community, this goes to show that more people around the globe are interested in it and believed in it.
They make up a good number of potential investors someday.

In our country studies have not been conducted with respect to showing interest in cryptos, but I noticed that awareness with regards to this digital decentralized platform is growing. as my coworkers are getting busted in spending time with crypto during office hours.  Grin
But yes, you can notice interest in a lot of people around.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

Base on your thoughts about this Cryptocurrency, I notice also that it is increase the quantity of people who are already interested in this digital space. This was already scattered through out the countries because of its bigger profit. And it is also help the people to widen their thoughts about it.
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

That's a good new for the crypto community, this goes to show that more people around the globe are interested in it and believed in it.

In our country studies have not been conducted with respect to showing interest in cryptos, but I noticed that awareness with regards to this digital decentralized platform is growing. as my coworkers are getting busted in spending time with crypto during office hours.  Grin

Same here, no studies have been conducted yet. This study is certainly the first of its kind.
But yes it noticeable that many are now getting interested in crytocurrency as new are now everywhere.
HOwever, there are also a lot of detractors that tend to ruin the reputation of cryptos, its just sad though.
So let us help each other spreading the good news
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

In our country only 2000 people knows out of 22 million.  but increasing rapidly. people are lack with IT literacy not interested to join this game. they even do not believe also.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

crypto is increasingly favored by many people, from last year there have been many new users from all over the world. this is not just a matter of seeking profit, but there are many advantages of crypto that is not owned fiat money or payment processors such as paypal and western union. the technology used crypto is blockchain and this makes transactions transparent. other advantages are cheap transaction fees, fast and can be traded anywhere.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

wow, a very high increase. this is progress for crypto world, soon we will see payment by using mobile. crypto will be the world's payment tool.

I also see, already many countries are interested in crypto, venezuela make crypto petro and will legalize other crypto. turkish and iran will also follow venezuela.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

In our country, people interested in cryptocurrency are increasing because some of the platforms have been granted a license by the government so trust of the people would increase resulting to more demand. They can also see that other people are earning from it so they want to learn too how because salary of most of the employees especially those who are earning minimum wage is not enough so people need extra income and earning cryptocurrency is favorable since it has not time restriction. I am just sad though that some invest in those cloud mining services which are obviously scam and they don't listen if you give them advise.

Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:50:07 AM

In my country, more and more people begin to pay close attention to Cryptocurrency market, but not really interested in them for encryption currencies, they just think monetary investment Cryptocurrency market can benefit from them.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

In my country (Asia) cryptocurrencies are growing very fast. Just today our office hosted a "knowledge sharing" session on bitcoin and blockchain technology used in the development sector. Seems like this really is a digital gold rush that could change the world.

Another example by the way is our facebook mining group which group from 3,000 members to 30,000 members just in the past year (2017). Truly exciting times.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

In my country, many people are starting to know cryptocurrency.
Not only in trading area, but also in bounties and airdrop hunting.

chickinini

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

cryptocurrencies popularity is unpredictable ,thousands of people everyday are getting involved with cryptocurrencies,a lot of people will be joining us in the next upcoming years that is why i am doing my best to get as may bitcoin as i can because i truly believed that someday it will be worth a million dollar each.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:24 AM

In Africa where I am from, cryptocurrency hasn't really gained much attention. I may be correct to say it won't gain the desired attention and embrace it deserves in 4-5 years to come. It wasn't until late in 2016 that I first heard of cryptocurrency. The government of my country does everything it can to suppress it by warning the citizens to stay away from it. But a few of us are still adamant and not accepting that warning because we have realized that the blockchain is the new business model. The government feels safe (So the belief) calling cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) a scam. We are still lucky there isn't a ban on it yet in my country.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:04:50 AM

Actually there are many threads like this here, but I will give my own experience.
I live in asia, and my country is one of the countries that prohibits crypto circulating in my country. But it is not an obstacle for the community here to keep using crypto as a livelihood.
Perhaps about 45% of the population in my country is already using crypto to improve the family economy.
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

May be its about 50% of the people are already knows about cryptocurrency here in the country where I'm living but because of the news or social media that actively post and announces that it brings a good future to Our lives peoples are increasing the numbers of familiarity with cryptocurrency.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Not very. People talk about it but nobody really wants to plunge in apparently.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
SnapFX

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

I live in Kazakhstan. So far cryptocurrencies in our country weren't widely adopted. General of the mass of the population is very inert and hardly perceives new trends.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

since crypto price has been increase rapidly last year i had noticed that crypto users in my country were increase too and the latest proof is they talking about how to predict the price or how to pick good ICO in the social media and currently they're more concern to see market support for crypto almost everyday
nicolas1979

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

In my country every day more people try to research information about cryptocurrency but only a few of them decides to trade/ invest with it. They still don't get it about blockchain technology and there's rules from government that not allow people to invest/ trade into cryptocurrency ( illegal ). I believe many people in my country already have proof that from cryptocurrency market they can get income but they can't give a good explanation about what is cryptocurrency it self. People only see and walk a way. Maybe need more time and understanding to see cryptocurrency as alternative and I hope will happen soon.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

in our region its getting many each day as we are compromising our selves to encourage every people closest to us to invest even smaller amount just to start up,and will increase little by little as they are learning the options of profiteering.and i can see since our government is not against cryptocurrencies well in this year maybe we will double our partipation here in this community
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

In our country currently, there is no legal status for Cryptocurrencies and people are waiting for GOVT position on cryptocurrencies, I think once more countries start accepting cryptocurrencies then we'll have a positive impact.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cautrung

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

People in my country are keen on investing ICO, because it helps them get rich fast. However many lost too. Even farmers attend this one, it's terrible
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

Lot of people in the Post Sovet Union are interested in cryplo, cause it's really good way to earn a lot of money, cause level of salary in my country isn't good.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

In my country every day more people try to research information about cryptocurrency but only a few of them decides to trade/ invest with it. They still don't get it about blockchain technology and there's rules from government that not allow people to invest/ trade into cryptocurrency ( illegal ). I believe many people in my country already have proof that from cryptocurrency market they can get income but they can't give a good explanation about what is cryptocurrency it self. People only see and walk a way. Maybe need more time and understanding to see cryptocurrency as alternative and I hope will happen soon.

In our country, more and more people are getting involved in cryptocurrency such as joining in this forum and getting involved with signature bounty campaign as the second source of income to back up their day to day financial expenses. Aside from joining bounty campaigns, there is a privillege for the cryptocurrency users to invest into bitcoins or altcoins as long as you have the capital for investment to be able to gain much profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

I think so, because as i can see in this forum many people are posted in our local board and i am happy that they also blessed on bitcoin and even my co worker although they are not member here but i am happy that they try to invest on bitcoin and other altcoin where as they so the good result on it.

qweqwe2121

Merit: 13

Crypto ✪ Enthusiast

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:00 AM

in my country (indonesia) , the payment system authority does not recognize cryptocurrency as a valid payment instrument. Our government says this includes illegal payments. what about the increasing number of people interested in this digital space? a news page says, the amount of public interest is so strong and very significant, the amount of interest continues to grow along with rising bitcoin prices. in the last year of 10x folding cryptocurrency growers.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

many were interested but only few invested because they were scared because of many scammed that happened here in our country, Im not saying that it is btc, it is different but of course people lost their trust when it comes to online buying or investing.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Every day new user's are entering the crypto market in my many got into the crypto world when the news of virus attack wannacry has alarmed the world on bitcoins and crypto currency which made many to know what bitcoin is and they started researching and learning and finding ways to earn and grow bitcoins from the crypto market. In the early stages of bitcoins only the technocrats where into the crypto network, now the  news has reached far wide because of the value of bitcoins as the prices has surged above the price of gold many started to say that bitcoin is the digital gold as a matter of fact gold and bitcoins are mined.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:39:22 AM

many were interested but only few invested because they were scared because of many scammed that happened here in our country, Im not saying that it is btc, it is different but of course people lost their trust when it comes to online buying or investing.

There are a lot of people in our country that are now inclined to joined in cryptocurrency where this is now widely recognize on the use of cryptocurrencies usually on transaction payments like electric bills, money transfers, exchanges. Because of the popularity of bitcoin and altcoins, more people are earning good income since they can now try investing into this coins and participate bounty campaigns to earn money.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:06:35 AM

Cryptocurrencies in my country are quite popular that's why many people have enough information about them and invest in different currencies.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

there is no specific research in my country. which I know of bitcoin and crypto, has been very developed in europe and japan.
I believe, crypto will be bigger and potentially in the future with the greater progress of the digital era

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

I have noticed a huge growth of interest in cryptocurrencies from people all over the world. This has resulted in a huge spike of price in BTC and the a huge growth in the marketcap. I do believe that the growth in cryptocurrencies is still not much and yet to be achieved more. Crytpo's potential is more and it's more likely to achieve to more attention in the upcoming years. This would surely benefit the early investors which is why many have started investing in crypto nowadays.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:10 AM

In China, due to the government regulation and the popularity of digital currency! The digital secret currency is unknown to many people in China, and even many do not know that NEO was developed by the Chinese team!

China's central bank also has to issue its own digital encryption currency! I wonder if this can promote the promotion of digital cryptographic currency in China!
kobe24

Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

People here in my country are not aware what cryptocurrency is but i'm sure if these peoples are aware they will be so much intereated in fact there is an famous artist here accepting bitcoin as a payment in his restaurant.

kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

In my country, a lot of people who are interested in crypto-currencies are interested in projects that are created in crypto-currencies, so a lot of people are interested in purchasing crypto-currencies.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

According to youtube channels and TV news amount of people, who dream to get some profit at crypto field, is growing constantly. I have also noticed that russian local is the biggest local on the forum despite russian language is not one of the most popular on Earth. The mistery is that I dont know anyone, who deals with cryptocurrencies, personally

bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

In my country this year has increased a lot of people who plunge into the world of crypto, can be seen on every television channel that often aired about Bitcoin. This is a nearly 30% rapid development in which I work knowing crypto

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

It is a good sign that user of cryptocurrency is rapidly rising. It means that potential investors have an increase. The world of cryptocurrency will be more stable when more people are accepted and used it.
But in my country I know that there are some people who know and use different cryptocurrency. But more people still do not know about cryptocurrency and still do not accept it. Because they think it's a scam and they will lose money when they try to invest in it.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

I think in Asian countries, especially not too big for the level of investors or communities involved in crypto and bitcoin.
some experts have been researching, the development of crypto is currently very centralized from europe. kususnya russia, almost every ico involving the people of russia in it. whether it's the owner or the team.
mrproblem

Merit: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

There are no study or questionnaire done yet as official in the country but people know that from news TV etc.
as a point of interest as actual I may say that less then 1 % overall the country is acting in exchanges or as profit supplier
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

It is neither false nor fallacy that there had been tremendous increase in the number of people seeking knowledge as well as trying to make deals in Cryptocurrencies in my country too, just as you have sited an instance, because awareness about Bitcoin and all other Alts now had began to be gaining ground more and more in the economy where I belong. I believe before the next four years now, we would have moved higher than what people expected in relation to Cryptocurrencies in the country.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

Many notice that the crypto-currency world is only beginning to grow, while attracting more people to its environment. Many investors want to remain anonymous. Therefore, it is very difficult to determine in the country in which the crypto currency is in limbo, how many people are interested or engaged in it.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

I wouldn't know if my observation will be the same as what observe by others in my country but in my opinion cryptocurrency may be known for todays here in my place but the people are not yet oriented. They need engage more so that they will realize that the small thing of this knowledge might be the key for they're financial freedom. Other people do not know how to invest in stocks what more could it be if it with cryptos(I see crypto more complicated than stocks) but if there be some people could enlighten them specially their close friends and family that this could be financial savior. that's the time they will be interested. I hope you get what I meant because your question isn't answerable by quantitative or even qualitative but still you might satisfied.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Herp-a-derp

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

After recent events, showed a lot of stories about the crypto currency on TV, and even my mom asked if I have bitcoin
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

As a result of larger profits, encryption has become increasingly popular with many new users from around the world since last year.
With Bitcoin soaring and setting several new the cryptocurrency market has gained a lot of attention in the media and general public.The largest US bitcoin exchange (Coinbase) added 100,000 new customers after CBOE Futures Exchange launched trading of bitcoin futures.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Bitcoin is attracting lots of interest, but people are still afraid of the high risks involved. most chose to stay away because of the warning by the central bank, while a few are enterprising enough to venture into it
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Though there's a bit of a crypto scene, not as many people are interested as I'd like to of course. Grin

The more the merrier.
beej

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

I think a lot of people are interested and are curious about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a very
popular term today with people. They speak, read and hear about it with friends, colleagues
and with strangers. The only issue is that misinformation has  been circulated, a big percentage
seems to misunderstand and begin to think that with the risks and money success stories around
are overrated and they are not a good thing to get into, people recognize it but won't accept it.
There is also no real word on the government's opinion and decisions regarding bitcoins and
cryptocurrency. But there's a change, with all the negativity a positive movement seems to
sprout, in reality people are getting more interested. Because of bitcoins price increase last year,
people are asking around and finding ways to get involve. This year might showcase the largest
increase in the cryptocurrency community in my country.
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Here in South Africa we have many people involved in cryptocurrency in different ways. Many people not educated on it are interested/curious and rapidly learning about it.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I think there's quite a lot but if compared to the whole country population then it's only a small group. My country local exchange volume is quite big and based on the chat that i read a lot of people are interested in crypto but our government doesn't support it and there's only a little news about bitcoin to attract more attention.

Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

Many people in my country are familiar with crypto.
Some join crypto hopeful to earn money.
Some doesnt believe that you can earn money from crypto.
But some are just too lazy to join crypto.
Crypto is very popular around the world, many believed it and many are not.
Its just a matter of perspective in each and everyone of us.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

Majority of our people (those who knows or have knowledge of) are skeptics when it comes to the idea of investing in cryptocurrencies. This is simply because of lack of information or they are just too scared to take the risk. Cryptocurrency is in fact still new for most since it is connected to the internet and is not advertised in mainstream media.

rockie87

Activity: 163

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

I live in India which is a developing country and has 65% of its total population youth.Here people are passionate about earning and that in a virtual world.Bitcoin has late in in this part of the world but as soon as it came,had a great response of the youth who understood what it is.From than it is growing only.Here one thing that has helped most in advertising bitcoin is news.Though these news where negative but it made people to actually think of acquiring knowledge about it.Soo right now people in my country are very interested and are trading.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

A lot of people here in my country think crypto is ponzi scheme like pyramiding so they don't believe but after they witness the earnings in our own fiat wallet with btc wallet also they acknowledge this because of that

I think if you can earn of course you will try it because we need this in life and it's more good while you learn a lot from it like here in crypto

I think 20% to 30% are the percentage of people know crypto here in my country
weborsha

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

In my country average salary is around 300 Usd, while in the world of cryptocurrency yu may earn much more than that in one day. So people don't have much to lose and willingly take up trading or bounties.

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

Already everyone is hearing about the crypto currency, probably the most lazy does not know what it is. In my city, interest has grown, but the fear of investors has also grown, as the fall of many has frightened, many think that everything is finished. But it's nice that there are more informed people who understand why the crypto currency, what issues it solves.

cryptomorphines

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Yes a lot of people in my country has realized tha benefits and the advantages of getting involved with the cryptocurrencies,that is why more and more people is getting interested on how the blockchain and the cryptocurrencies works.It is better thing than those countries are restricting the cryptocurrencies ,more people who are using these currencies will have less chance of getting ban from each country.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

Mostly of people in my country doesn't like crypto currency because they think that crypto is a scam even though you already discuss it properly they still not interested, so we are only few doing this crypto in my country. I can not blame them because as we all know almost 90% are fake Ico which is spreading here so they don't believe this is true.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Yes today more and more people are interested and asking me how the cryptocurrencise works,from the past 2 years there are much people that are getting involved with cryptocurrencies day by day that means that the community is growing massively because of the benefits that they could have,profits from the cryptocurrencies are good than investing into traditional businesses.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

People are much interested on how will they be able to get profits from the cryptocurrencies,they dont want to know how it works and they are still into fiat,probably after years of from today they will eventually adopt the cryptocurrencies and these countries will surely allow the blockchain technology to improve the system.

bbjay

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

Interestingly people in my country like innovations and therefore the number people get involved in cryptocurremcy keep increasing day by day. But it is the young people that really get involved. The older one Seem not to get the real understanding.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

I feel only few numbers of our nitizens getting know about these( most probably 5%). I know the heard about crypto but they just ignored these for some FUDs they have heard also in news and social medias. Anyway,  that's their own choice and I can't push them to be a part in here nor I grab them.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

In my country, Ukraine has a very active development of the theme of cryptocurrency, and it is beginning to reach the bandits who are starting to rob people on bitcoins and other currencies. Therefore, there are bad sides and good ones
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

At present, there are many young investors involved in cryptocurrencies. In my group, there are people who are even going to school to invest and make a lot of money from cryptocurrencies. Many young people succeed and become wealthy by cryptocurrencies. In our country, people are very excited about the cryptos due to being attracted by the cryptos' indicators Smiley))), especially Bitcoin and Ethererum.

Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

I think the older generation are quite oblivious to be honest. I find the younger generation not very informed either. I see this as a positive however given the potential for growth that it indicates
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

They actually dont have interest on it, they thought that they wont get anything about it. The mainstream also make bad news about it and make them cryptosystem appears to be something unreliable and untrusted. I have seen few number of people who is really into it, they really give a lot of efforts and funds to just produce coins. I think, if people will be well oriented about this, they will come to realixe that this could be the future.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

Before when the bitcoin here in our country is not totally legal few of my country men know this kind of coins including my friend who introduce to me the bitcoin and right now when the tv news or the radion announce and broadcast the fastest rising of bitcoin value when it reach the $20,000 many of my country men was interested to trade in bitcoin but the bad things was the government banned bitcoin but it not long time right now we are free and legal to use bitcoin so above 30 to 50% increasing who interested to trade and invest here in bitcoin.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

In my country, a lot of people did not know well of cryptocurrency. I can say that we are far behind the technology and it is the reason why we can go with the advancement when it comes in blockchain technology as well as the use of cryptocurrency. All people who currently use cryptocurrency are in the capital of the country. But most of crypto enthusiast are few in provinces.

tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Cryptocurrency is not very popular in my country. As you said crypto is young, so the little popularity it has is among young people. Hopefully this will change in the future.

JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

I agree, in comparison to fiat currency, crypto is particularly young and new.
However given the young age, its rate of acceptance and poparity is impressive as many countries have now legalized  its status, like Canada,Japan, Israel to name a few.
Many other have now drafted regulations, and is getting more and more popular.
And now, I can hear most of my friends talk about it where they don't mention nor participate in the discussions before.
Same in my workplace.
So yes it is getting popular and accepted widely.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

In details of the increase in cryptocurrency in my country, I do not notice much attention to it but generally I see an increase in people who are interested in bitcoin through social media. Where I live only a few know bitcoin and that they do not really understand what is bitcoin, I tell about bitcoin and how to earn money through bitcoin but most of them even confused and just a little curious.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

That's great that your country is growing in interest. In Australia I see so much about cryptocurrency and over the last few months I feel a good 70% approx would know or heard about it. I did read a article were in over 1200 newsagaent location that you will be able to buy bitcoin over the counter and how Brisbane airport is looking to be the first international airport to accept cryptocurrency through out it. All positive news and helps it grow.
bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

I guess like in most countries, over here people saw BTC rise a lot in the news.  The majority of the comments by journalists and economic professors was that it wouldn't last, hype, bubble etc etc.  Then BTC rose even more and some got interested, then they probably got wrecked in the feb. massacre.  Now it doesn't get the news anymore.  People are such sheep... they get interested when you SHOULDN'T buy and they lose interest when they SHOULD buy.  And that's for BTC alone, altcoins is just non-existent plain alien vaporware to most.

The question I hear the most is: Can you actually trade it to real money?  I heard you couldn't...

So there's a lot of hmmm.... room to grow if you put it optimisticaly.  Smiley
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

Increasingly extraordinary crypto inclination since inception of tremendous price increases, encouraging and enhancing the loyalty of country users to own it and to participate in this forum, as it is better to gain insight and gain huge profits.

Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

In our country, since the booming of cryptocurrency and with the recent crash of bitcoin. It has been in the news and everywhere in the media, this gain a lot of attention and advertisement of bitcoin and it got even more exposed out in the world of how and what is bitcoin about. It has been so popular in my country that many people start investing and talking about how to earn it by mining. Many new people are getting into bitcoin and it is increasing as the word about bitcoin is still spreading across the world.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

In our country cryptocurrency is interest by many people because it is digital currency and they can invest or mine to earn more profit.It is a great opportunity to our fellow countrymen to try cryptocurrency.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

let's say 25% of people in my country are interested in crypto. other doesn't believe in cryptos. They still crypto is a scam and will crash one. I use to think like that before until I was educated about cryptos.

pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

There is always an increase on the number of people who are engage in crypto. The purpose and the reasons that crypto currency brings to the people that makes them interested in joining crypto, because it really help and it gives people the opportunity that lives become better and have a better tomorrow. Aside from the fact that we earn we also learn many new things and ideas that will help us mold a better investor or a trader someday.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

Well, most of my country men are already with a cryptocurrency. That is why I eventually joined in. I had too many testimonials about cryptocurrency and it being real. I was reluctant at first but after seeing results, I never gave a second thoughr about joining...
feelideb

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:06 AM

There is huge interest in cryptocurrency trading and investment in my Country! To that effect we have various service in provider like luno, remitano etc that cater for these new interest and I think it is going to get bigger for cryptocurrency as the days goes by. Future is indeed bring for cryptocurrency!

stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

In my calculation, about 30% of the people in my country are interested in cryptocurrency. Most of the people in my country are not aware about crypto, so  they didnt pay attention to it.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

I'm from Slovenia and people are crazy here about cryptocurrencies. Almost everywhere you go, there is someone talking about bitcoin, ICOs, altcoins, etc. We had and probably will have a lot of successful ICOs in the future. Blockchain companies have recently formed an alliance to work together and are also cooperating with the government about the possible regulation, which would further stabilize the cryptocurrency state in our country. Thanks for asking, haha! Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jayco25

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:30:36 AM

In the Philippines about 10 percent of Filipinos are interested in digital currency. A lot people interested to buy  tokens and coins , especially when they see the potential. Some are  fear to enter the world of crypto because of the massive scams of social media so the awareness of others is that digital currency is scam that just wants to cheat people.

#Datarius
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

I would rather agree on supply and demand is what affects the bitcoin price. when the volume of coins is very large, its price is likely to be small. when the volume is small but demand is large, then its price will be great. but for these activities, there may indeed be a sett. when they will make the demand to be high so that the price will rise, and when they will make the demand down so that the price will be small.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

As far as i can see, crypto is getting known little by little in my country and I also know some who invests in crypto. Crypto was also known in my country by the use of online gambling.
Cryptoguru274

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

In my country Nigeria, there is a lot of awareness about cryptocurrency among the populace but the government is not encouraging it. People are gaining interest on the Blockchain Technology and the associated benefits. I personally encourage my friends to join the train because it's taking over the financial economic space. I know that one day Nigerian Government would understand this new technology and adopt it.

brifs

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

I heard a radio advertisement for home mortgage refinancing that said "fix up your house, invest in the stock market, buy the bitcoin dip"  — oh boy; this is going to get ugly.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

maybe in my country not many people are interested in digital currency. Most people in my country are more interested in money that can be done by working in the company or farming.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

I don't think so but the situation will be better in the near future. We can find mre and more people are interested in it so more people will be in.

Nauticus Supervisor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Australia seems to be quite liberal and progressive towards cryptocurrencies. There have been a few major Australian ICOs such as PowerLedger and HCash. Of course regulation surrounding cryptocurrencies are yet to be introduced but overall it seems we have quite a crypto-friendly environment.
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

This is such a good news, crypto is getting more and more popular every day. As is the case in most of my friends and coworkers.
Back then they have not uttered a word nor participated in any discussion with regards to cryptos, but now they even initiate discussions and very eagr to listen.
It is an indication of the popularity of crypto. Many countries have now legalized it and even gearing to regulate it.
In a few months time, maybe we can witness participation of many other countries in this new concept of digital space.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

Now is a top topic around the world.  So everywhere can talk on the same currency and same project
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

in my country, many people are considering to invest in BTC and altcoins. But they do not have enough channel to research. my friends asked me and I sent them some information about the social network, forum to get more detail. I hope that they can learn from it and choose good coins to buy

Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

In my country the number of people interested in cryptocurrency I think is increasing. But i am not sure what about the serious person in crytocurrency. This is because cryptocurrency is still gray in my country. There is no rule about this yet.
Psalms236

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

Though cryptocurrency is still very young but due to it's popularity and wide spread news about it many investors in our country are so much attracted on it,  and maybe  because of the earnings that they earned number of investors are still joining in this crypto world. Even office personnels are getting attracted on it and invest not only in terms of monetary, they are giving their time on it.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Very much so, governments is supporting  30+ early stage blockchain projects helping them to get proof of concept. (Netherlands). It is abit of window-dressing still but good that they are open to it.

Help me to understand how the ICO investors choose and monitor the ICOs they invest in. If you ever invested in at least one ICO fill in this questionnaire (below). Our aim is to build community due diligence initiative to screen the ICO projects for the community and help you decide which project to support.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

In my country, cryptos are being known as days passes by because of the publicities from social medias and airings and talks in television about bitcoins. I can say that its improving, from 2 over 10 people interested in bitcoin, i think its 5 over 10 now are interested in getting and investing in crypto currency.
Rezel111

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

in my country not so well known mostly still sago because of legality and there are also those who think gambling is possible because of their ignorance, but now a lot of development and many people ask me about bitcoin and maybe in my country only 10℅ of the total people who know bitcoin.
CryptoTrip

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Interest in my country began to grow very dynamically. As early as the summer of 2017 news was launched on various popular Internet portals, then news began to appear on television. Without attention, the state, which is actively studying the laws on cryptocurrencies

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

I can grade my country up to 10% only,that is only but a few knows about Cryptocurrecy ,recently this year there is an improvement in popularity.
EnergyPremier

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

In my country people interest for cryptocurriencies is constantly growing. I think interest had phases...at the beginning it was only for mining, but now more and more people are investing in cryptocurrencies, searching for good bounty and etc...
Kirb29

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

Mostly of people in my country doesn't like crypto currency because they think that crypto is a scam even though you already discuss it properly they still not interested, so we are only few doing this crypto in my country. I can not blame them because as we all know almost 90% are fake ICO which is spreading here so they don't believe this is true. But some of my Friends is Interested in cryptocurrency, I explain to my Friends not all ICO is fake.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

So much. But seldom could understand the blockchain. The cryptocurrency is only for investment. It is a pity that there are no truly applied application now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mystica101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

In my country I guess it is rapidly growing each day, people get interest in crypto since it is not illegal and local banks are planning to regulate it here soon rather than banning bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Though the population is far lower compared to those who still prefered fiat but it may changed soon enough as social medias is the main source of news here in my place and peer to peer discussions is quite a good idea to encourage people get interest in cryptocurrencies.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

So much. But seldom could understand the blockchain. The cryptocurrency is only for investment. It is a pity that there are no truly applied application now.
Last year until now there a lot of people here in my country are getting interested in cryptocurrency and its grow even more because of its increasing value and its potential. I think it become more popular this upcoming year and this end of the year it will increase more the people who show interest in crypto here in my country.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

As far as I know, there not so many people interested in crypto in my country. I know around 20 people that are involved in crypto. Few of them in mining and the other as investors. Those that are mining are developers and probably because of that are in the crypto. The other one are ex online players who made money through Internet, so for them this is not something new, but basically, there are very few people that are currently interested and involved in crypto for the moment in my country.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

I think from day by day, new people come to the cryptocurrency because they heard the news about this crypto and they become curious about what the crypto can offer to them. although there is no exact number about how many new people join in the cryptocurrency but with many articles, news, a video that we can see on any website, we can see that the number still increase and will still increase in this year. and now with the growth of the internet itself, there are more people will join into this cryptocurrency and they will use cryptocurrency like we did.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Most people going to know about crypto and a lot people trading it, im from Indonesian. Half people know it and didnt know it.
netadacadug

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

People in my country  interested in crytocurrency because the can make money or we could xtra income in other words sideline and you learn more about crypto, like me super interested in cryptocurrency and i study more about this like other people in my country
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

Bitcoin has been making a lot of waves and many people are becoming realize about bitcoin and ethereum in my country of origin. I have discussed about cryptocurrency with many people in my country and I have seeing that many of them have the interest but the question that most ask is how will them make money by investing in cryptocurrency and I always tell them to study first before talking about making money through it.
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

In my country bitcoin was known as a scam even they were scammed by other bitcoin users and it's popularity in my country is not that much , so I am hoping that one day It will be more popular here and I am  advance in cryptocurrency already .
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

Same here, I think my country shows very good interest in ventures relating to the the cryptocurrency market. Many people show good activity in learning and doing transactions with the use of cryptocurrencies. However, the sad part is that the government is not too positive about the cryptocurrency market because they have made so many pronouncements and articles that negates cryptocurrency's advantages, and so, that keeps instilling people doubts whether they would continue or not with embracing the market. Hopefuly, there would be some changes that can contribute to its more aggressive propagation in my counrty.

Gelesko

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

I think in every country interest is growing each day, I regular hear on the news about cryptocurrency (bitcoin). Even my grandmother heard of bitcoin and asked me what it's all about LOL. I first heard about bitcoin, two years ago and I didn't know what it's all about, then about 1 year ago I started following graphic charts (price), as I am a market analyzer and I just watched it grow. I didn't believe my eyes when it got past 10000$, as it hit 20000$ everyone talked about bitcoin, in viber groups that I was involved, everyone mentioned bitcoin and discussing and arguing about the price,  there was debates.  So now it's part of my life and I am very glad to be part of it too )

alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

In our country there are many people who does not know about crypto.But now,some people are knows about crypto by his/her friends and family and they are interested in crypto world.
Greenrace

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

my country has not legalized crypto but people in my country many have bitcoin as well as other coins, they trade online and many also follow bounty project so I think in the future there will be more people in my country who trade crypto

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I think 30% of people in my country know cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin they know it from social medias but some of them think that cryptocurrencies are scam or like pyramid scheme and some of them did not know how cryptocurrencies works. Few people in my country are interested in cryptocurrencies.

Minnasan

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

in my country many people have known about cryptocurrency and lately there are many people who are interested to enter the space of cryptocurrency, but because the government does not support this, many people also fear the world of cryptocurrency plus too many negative issues from other people and local media, so I think if the government is more supportive this will be more people who enter the space of cryptocurrency in my country

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
sumangs

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Some people in our country just seek cryptocurrency as an earning platform where like here earning tokens for bitcoins and fiat money. I've rarely seen people really got interest in the cryptocurrency itself but those who have broad knowledge on it are the richest when it comes to this field.
Amilhussin24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

Here in my country, bitcoin is not really known. Yes we have a lot of bitcoin users but it is only in a line of 20%.
Most of them are afraid to be involved in bitcoin, sometimes Government,  is always producing a negative videos about bitcoin.
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

it seems that in my country have many people who are very interested to learn in the world kripto.dalam my environment I have started many who know the world of crypto.
johnsombero

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

In our country many are also very much interested in cryptocurrency. but many are still hesitant because of the scam reports. but we still have many cryptocurrency believers and we continue to work on it.
Geoll29

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

In our country in the far east I would say that there are still a few individuals who are interested in cryptocurrency. Most may still not have discovered yet the true benefits of the digital currency. I hope that in the future that others will open their eyes and then enjoy the many benefits of bitcoin and altcoins.

annicketucufaw

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

Here in the Philippines, cryptocurrency is becoming popular. I don't have any document or article that I can present  but this is based on the groups on facebook and the price of the gpu in our market. The price of 1060 gtx gpu double from 300$ to 600$ which means that more people are becoming miners which means that cryptocurrency is also a trend here. There are also many traders and investors in our groups. There is no estimated quantity of people right now but this is a good thesis. I can suggest it to my classmates.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
BigTeeths

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

They are very interested when they hear massive returns and that's why I hear many scam stories in the news that involves crypto in my country. They are only interested on the gains but not on its technology.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

in a few days ago,  I meet a new person which I don't know before. she asked me about cryptocurrency and she is interested with bitcoin because her friend introduced bitcoin to her. and because we are from the same city, I decide to give some explanation about bitcoin and moreover she asked many things about bitcoin and I tell her that in cryptocurrency, there are not just bitcoin to make a profit but we have altcoin which we can use to make a profit too. later, I teach her to make an order buy a coin and finally, the order buy is already filled and now she is waiting for the price to increase because she makes the order sell with the price she wants. I am glad that she wants to learn because I cannot always answer her question and she needs to find out by her self. I teach her from what I know and if I can answer her question, I will give the best answer that she will understand.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

In my my country they thought of it as a scam. They thought it's like ponzi scheme
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

In my country it has become really wide. But the government is thinking how to make them pay taxes and stuff like that. They don't like when people earn something without sharing with them)

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Luna0120

Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

In the majority of the countries in cryptocurrency see new opportunities for investment of own means. The price of many coins for last year has rise many times over and therefore more and more people give preference to purchase cryptocurrency before a usual deposit in bank.
cryptopher1

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

In our country only 2000 people knows out of 22 million.  but increasing rapidly. people are lack with IT literacy not interested to join this game. they even do not believe also.

only 2000? which country is that?
cryptopher1

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

in my country, Kenya, there is growing interest in blockchain. even the president and government ministries are saying they want to explore crypto.
There are also a lot of meetups and product launches in the recent past, especially in the capital Nairobi

i think it is one of the first places in Africa that will see massive growth and adoption in the next 1-2 years.
Evgeniy18582960

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

In our country, such studies have not been conducted. But the crypto-currencies are legalized officially. Even one state university opens the faculty of cryptography. In this regard, we are a progressive country. I am from Belarus.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:45 AM

Many people that showed interest in cryptocurrencies here in my country are still young and majority of them are in the social media. I also came to know bitcoin through facebook when one of my FB friend introduced it to me. There is still no studies conducted in my country but I know that interest in cryptocurrency continuous to grow because of numerous inquiries in our own social media groups.
Irunbounties

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

Here in my country people isn't aware of what crypto currencies are.
Kate Beckett

Merit: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

In Ukraine, mainly young people with higher education are interested in crypto-currencies. The older generation does not consider this something interesting and, most importantly, durable. Basically, bitcoin is perceived as a bubble, which will certainly burst. A crypto-currency sphere is considered extremely risky and unjustified business.
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

We in the country are not very interested in this market since nobody believes that it is possible to earn money here. But in my opinion, over time, things will change, and more and more people will start to be interested in all this
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

In our country in the far east I would say that there are still a few individuals who are interested in cryptocurrency. Most may still not have discovered yet the true benefits of the digital currency. I hope that in the future that others will open their eyes and then enjoy the many benefits of bitcoin and altcoins.

Maybe, As of this moment few people are not interested in crypto currency in your country but basically most of them in the near future would thigh up and increase the quantity of people who are willing to be one of this organization. basically, you will be the one that will scattered about this.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Same here, no studies have been conducted yet. This study is certainly the first of its kind.
But yes it noticeable that many are now getting interested in crytocurrency as new are now everywhere.
HOwever, there are also a lot of detractors that tend to ruin the reputation of cryptos, its just sad though.
So let us help each other spreading the good news

In my country also, there is not a research of it yet.  But, the awareness and interest of Cryptocurrency I think is growing. More people know about this digital currency. However, most of them only know the limited cryptocurrency likely the Bitcoin as the first biggest one. Probably, it's like no more than 20% people in my country that realize and understand more about cryptocurrency. Yet, looking at the progress of the numbers of people, more people are aware and interested in cryptocurrency. It is good then to see the progress and interest of those talking about cryptocurrency and doing investment.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

jamiebear

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

In our country the news highlights being careful in investing in cryptocurrencies as it is what they called a "bubble" but the city I live my friends are really crazy over crypto, some are even miners, some do margin tradings and alot of them are altcoin hodlers.
Naman1111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

In India, there seems to be a lot of interest among young traders but again this interest is limited to BTC ETH LTC and Ripple. Very few are aware of other crypto currencies. However, gov is pretty favorable towards blockchain and as result lot of interest as picked up in IITs engineering colleges.
It is good then to see the progress and interest of young people  talking about cryptocurrency and doing investment.
i think India will see massive growth and adoption in the next 2 years.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

Each day the crypto users here are increasing based in our fb group wherein all members are in crypto related activities. I think this is because of our local exchange who are active in spreading the news of these coins through their social media page with many followers (probably to attract many users to use their services). Many people became curious and interested especially when they heard that you can make money through it.

v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

I belief most people in my country didnt know about cryptocurrency  cause goverment never publish it on tv or any media. This so sad that so much people in my country dont know about this. There is indeed some people who know about cryptocurrecy but there only few of them who actually have intrested in here.

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

In 2017, crypto-currencies attracted a lot of attention and gained tremendous popularity due to very large growth. This year prices in the market are not so encouraging, but more and more people are interested in crypto-currencies in most countries.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

In our country the news highlights being careful in investing in cryptocurrencies as it is what they called a "bubble" but the city I live my friends are really crazy over crypto, some are even miners, some do margin tradings and alot of them are altcoin hodlers.
Yeah it is a problem for developing countries especially not too big for the level of investors or communities involved in crypto and bitcoin. Some experts have been researching, the development of crypto is currently very centralized from europe. kususnya russia, almost every ico involving the people of russia in it. whether it's the owner or the team
soname12

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

In my country many people are interested in cryptography but not investment options. They care because the airdrop projects help them get passive income. Those who care as an investment choice are often the ones who fail because they choose to follow FOMO, they are idiotic people.   Undecided Undecided Undecided

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
dizzy1996

Activity: 854

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Good day, look in my country contribute to the development of the Crypto-currency, the authorities say that they will enter into the crypto-currency in the state's financial system, and so will provide them with legislative fixing, these factors contribute to the development of the crypto industry in my country

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
thorium232

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

In my country people only know about bitcoin and are very distrustful with everything related to crypto. To look at my friends and other people whom I know and don't, I can say that people who are interested in crypto are only 0,01 - 0,05%   Wink
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

indeed crypto is very cruel but behind it all, there are big profits and there are big losses too, I'm an ETH miner and love to trade because that's all my work.
carrymentality

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

crypto is increasingly favored by many people, from last year there have been many new users from all over the world. this is not just a matter of seeking profit, but there are many advantages of crypto that is not owned fiat money or payment processors such as paypal and western union. the technology used crypto is blockchain and this makes transactions transparent. other advantages are cheap transaction fees, fast and can be traded anywhere.

That's true, same here in my country. I think there's a vast number of people that has become very interested in venturing in the cryptocurrency market and was quite active in exploring options to earn or to just try how the market may work for their advantage. However, on the other hand, there are also people who have been quite adamant and unsure of the market, and so, they are not being helpful through the release of statements that discredits the good things the market has. Hopefully, as time goes, more and more people would actually believe in the market that would transcend into transactions.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

In my country, people are divided into two groups. Most consider cryptocurrencies as a swindle and a new kind of financial pyramids, and a much smaller part of advanced people consider cryptocurrencies the future of the financial world and excellent technology.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

around 25% in our country are aware abount cryptocurrency and 10% of that thinks that crypto is scam, they got a very shallow knowledge about crypto. but now the government is trying to teach the importance of crypto for the community.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

indeed crypto is very cruel but behind it all, there are big profits and there are big losses too, I'm an ETH miner and love to trade because that's all my work.
I think about 15% only here in my country because until now it is not popular but many people know about crypto but some of them are not try it because they scared and they dont know how to use it. Also many user here in my country are younger generation and few older so that many of them are students

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Crasengover

Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Most of young people in my country are well aware of cryptocurrencies and they use to earn money on it. At the same time, the elder population doesn't follow the trend and all that they know is there's a virtual money called Bitcoin Smiley.

Gunpaycity

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

I never pay attention in detail the development of Cryptocurrency especially in my country because in my country crypto has not been legal by country so information about crypto still in certain forum but my friend that this business more and more every time

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

yup in fact in the middle of 2017 the cryptocurrency here in the Philippines is starting to discover and be more popular in the investors, we cannot deny that money is still money and business is still a business. as the bitcoin influences other cryptocurrency also the people being literate to them becoming more curious and attracted becuase of bitcoin's high price and I am also one of them
increased in number yes probably through the help of social media etc
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

There is huge interest in cryptocurrency trading and investment in my Country! To that effect, we have various service in provider like luno, remitano etc that cater for these new interest and I think it is going to get bigger for cryptocurrency as the days goes by. Future is indeed bringing for cryptocurrency!
Agaton

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

In my country only few people who really interested in cryptocurrency business, because of lack of information, because cryptocurrency business is likely limited on informations, that's why only few people learn on how to access crypto business.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Here in our place cryptocurrency become popular. More and more people are entering crypto world. And alot of people are asking. How can they earn in cryptocurrency.

Mimac22

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Here in our country it is not really  famous. Mostly of them had only few ideas about cryptocurrency. And they didn't know how it works. But the good thing with that because of the Technology I think that few years from now it going to be well known in our country and would able to help a lot of people.

🎲🎲🎲 New era in gambling industry 💰 URUNIT 💰 Gambling platform 100% managed by its community 🎲🎲🎲
✅✅✅ http://urunit.io ✅✅✅
ejawusa

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

The interest of people in my country about cryptocurrency has increased significantly in 2017, this is due to the many people who already get good and profitable results in cryptocurrency, and hopefully in this year people in my country more interest in crptocurrency.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
West0813

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

People here in our country don't know much about cryptocurrency. So they are not really interested when you tell them about it. They even think that cryptocurrency is scam. But if they see evidence they keep on asking how to join cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
deean_3one

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

I do not know exactly the number of people interested in cryptocurrency in my country. But, I know their number is growing. More and more communities are interested in cryptocurrency.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

About crypto currency related subject is not included in our education system. There are many people in our country who don't know what is crypto currency. But day by day the user of crypto currency is increasing.
Just John

Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Interest is rapidly increasing and people are starting to realize the potential of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I believe by the end of the year there will be twice the amount of cryptocurrency investors than we have presently in the country.
Bitcoin is the future.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
klser

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

In my country not many people know about bitcoin, there is little advertisement. But I hope it will be more popular in near future, because the number of bitcoin users is increasing day by day around the world.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Mostly of our people here in my country doesn't like to engage in crypto currency because they think that btc is only a scam and they are not interested to learn because they said it complicated.So we are few only here doing btc.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

Mostly of our people here in my country doesn't like to engage in crypto currency because they think that btc is only a scam and they are not interested to learn because they said it complicated.So we are few only here doing btc.

Somewhat quite the same where I come from. They see crypto as some kind of an MLM type investment which is frankly annoying.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
juragane

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

initially cryptocurrency is not known by everyone and most people still think cryptocurrency is just a waste of time game but when bitcoin is very popular and become a media chat from mid of 2017 yesterday bitcoin and cryptocurrency are getting known and they want to learn and want to get advantage of cryptocurrency.

Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

In my country, Indonesia, i think people's interest about cryptocurrency is just overwhelming. since BTC rising in year 2017 so many people aspecially around me has enrich their knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to get benefit from it. Far as i know even youth age about 20-30 have atleast 1 ico that they are investing in.  Actually all my opinion is not based on any exact data but its based on the fact that i feel and see around me.
dangdangdang

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

In my country, people are now starting to ask but still many are confused. Many are also scammed due to lack of knowledge. They always get attracted with ads claiming that when you join them, you will get easy and quick money. They always trust their money with other people they just met online without proper research. Many still think Bitcoin as mode of payment, but there are a lot of things they didn't not know.

insomma

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Most of the people in my country, atleast young people, only know about bitcoin just because they heard about it on the news. Most of them are not really into it and do not really understand how it works or what it is about
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

Crypt is quite popular in my country. Basically, this is trading, I have many acquaintances who also earn money by doing this
CryptikEnigma

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

I think that in my country interest in cryptocurrencies has grown very much since the middle of 2017 when Bitcoin began to grow very rapidly
Minnie1928

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

The older population is actually skeptic about this new digital marketing.
Young people are slowly adopting this new trend and although all don't know about the investment opportunities they are slowly starting to learn something about it from the random network searches.
In my country, the popularity of the investment is rising with every new day and the government is also more acquainted with the tax regulations and the procedures that are connected with the crypto investment and the cashing out.
People, although unhappy with the government involvement with the tax system, are constantly trying to educate themselves even more and also educate others about the new market that is expanding itself globally.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
dimon01

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

I think that almost everyone now knows about the cryptocurrency, mining and blocking. Although there are enough mono people who do not know the principle of blockchain and do not trust new technologies.
Nuru

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

That is pretty high increase! In Finland people aren't that much interested in cryptocurrencies, yet. Mainly because of too much FUD from finnish media, but i have noticed that lot of young people in my University have become interested in cryptoworld!
ggameon

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

14-15 year old kids have invested money in it where i live and in other places i know of...
A few weeks/ months ago, I warned them but they were sure of their huge profits in the next months.

This "new way"will become mainstream in some form....how things will work out is anybodies guess
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

I am not sure for all people, but I am sure that it is a lot more popular among the young people. Most of the people that are interested are under 35 years old.

crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

Lots of crypto fans in my country from the age of 20-40 years. Crypto often goes to the television news in my country, and even some restrictions from my country's banking, they say that crypto is not safe and prone to money laundering. But for me crypto is my new world to make my life more clear from now.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

there are millions of people in my country that are involving in cryptocurrencies, they all know cryptos have just been born recently and getting more profitable by investing in them, so many people want to earn fast money by investing in crypto eventhough they may don't know anything about crypto investing.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Dolarin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

In my country, people are very interested in cryptocurrencies because it's a chance for them to stop being poor.
SixOfFive

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

In my country, Bitcoin is gaining lot of popularity among youth now a days. But, still in my country INDIA most People think it a fraud or fear to invest in it because of its unclear legal status. If it is declared Legal in India, Many player will come out openly and market cap will increase like anything.
cryptomema

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

Not so good,because the banks are starting to close these bank accounts which has cryptocurrency related transations,people are getting wrong information about the cryptocurrencies,main stream medias are destroying the reputation of cryptocurrencies to most of the people because they dont want the banks to lose their control to the people.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

Not much interested because the main steam media are undeducated with the cryptocurrencies and theres a lot of people who are getting scam and claiming bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are scam,not knowing that the scam are the people behind it using cryptocurrencies to scam a lot of people.Negative impact to the people's mindset that all of these are scams.

Mrt2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Very little. I only see interest of people in between 16-35 years of age. Of all these people 90% work with technologies.

Someone should make a world-wide survey to check interest in crypto vs working field. Probably it won't be far from 90%.
Al Amin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

In my country there is no research done yet, but with the social media I can conclude that nowadays many people in my country who want to learn about crypto, every year may reach 60%. Because they all realize that with the existence of digital money, they are easy to find paper money and make rich.

dimastegar

Activity: 798

Small Trader

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

Of course. In my country many people are interested in Cryptocurrency. They think that in the world of cryptocurrency, they can easily earn money. Which, in fact, is not as easy as we imagine. And I also teach my friend that in the world of cryptocurrency, we can get rich suddenly and become a sudden poor. Because the price of the crypto coil is fluctuating.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Not much interested,but i am happy that the govenment doesnt have any regulations yet because they are more focused in solving the illegal drug use,that is why they dont have enough time for the cryptocurrencies,lets hope that our government wont banned these cryptocurrencies so that we can still enjoy the benefits of the cryptocurrencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bratbu

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

Not much interested,the government doesnt care about cryptocurrencies as of the moment that makes me happy because we can do everything without any restrictions,the banks are unaware too that is why it is much easier to cashout my cryptocurrencies compare to some of the countries that has some regulations.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
cryptodevs

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Most of the people in our country doesnt have idea about cryptocurrencies,that is why the government isnt yet alarmed with the threat of the cryptocurrencies but im sure this will result to some regulations in the future because if these people are going to abuse the benefits of cryptocurrencies our government will surely do something about this.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

Well, people know Bitcoin as it was in news several times already. In my opinion, there is a huge demand for crypto as several enthusiasts are making meetings in many towns. They have probably caught it in media and want to educate themselves before joining this space, which is certainly a great attitude from them. Ironically, it would be more and more popular with incoming regulations as many investors are afraid of this "Wild West"  at the moment. Even in these dark times, we should stay positive (if you did not buy in December... if yes, I wish you best of luck) and endure it. I hope this will not be the end and new heights are just ahead of us.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptopussies

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

Not much interested i thinkg because the main stream media destroyed the reputation of cryptocurrencies,because of some scumbags noob investors were interviewed claiming that he was scam using bitcoin,he was scammed for about $300 and the is using bitcoin as the main reason why we was scammed,these main stream media are uneducarted idiots.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
keenan

Merit: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

In russia it mostly depends on your age, people who are under age of 30-35, they have no problems with understanding what is a bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. People older than 35, understand nothing!!!
yannick225

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Each day the crypto users here are increasing based in our fb group wherein all members are in crypto related activities. I think this is because of our local exchange who are active in spreading the news of these coins through their social media page with many followers (probably to attract many users to use their services). Many people became curious and interested especially when they heard that you can make money through it.
kingkats0803

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

I would like to add that with increase in the numbers of successful ICOs and increases in prices of a few cryptos, it is then noticeable in our FB group that our community is getting bigger.
Not only that, our community is working in a healthy environment which is particularly good for crypto asset holders as a whole.

For now most of their topic is how to predict increases in prices.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:45 AM

In my country Indonesia cryptocurrency become more popular and more people jump in to it. I see also user of popular local cryptocurrency exchange here increased alot, so that mean more people interesting to make invest and trade crypto. Although in my country Indonesia Bitcoin not regulated yet but there are many people use Bitcoin for transaction to buy good and service.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

With the cryptocurrency fever around the world, many Vietnamese people have studied and invested as well as decided to startup from this currency. For the same reason, investors or forex developers can get interest rates x2, x10, x20, ... or a hundred times. Algorithms are widely spread and massively invested.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

The cryptocurrency market is gaining a lot of attention, especially in my country. According to Alexa.com, Coinmarketcap.com is in the top 5 most visited sites in my country. From this, it can be seen that the number of people interested in cryptocurrency is increasing.
rext

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

With the form of Internet transactions and electronic trading platforms, many mathematical algorithms are chosen to invest in riches.
The operations of the currency in my country usually operate in three major forms as follows:
Digging activities
Investment activities
Trading activity
The number of investors is growing even though the government bans the use of virtual currency as a means of payment
irfanrete

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:20:19 AM

How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country? In my country, Bitcoin is gaining lot of popularity among youth now a days. But, still in my country indonesia most People think it a fraud or fear to invest in it because of its unclear ilegal status...
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

In 2017, crypto-currencies attracted a lot of attentions and gained tremendous popularity due to very large growth.

This year price in the market are not so encouraging, but more and more people are interested in cryptocurrencies in most countries.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

A few people only knows about crypto in our country, some of them even thinks that it is a scam. I tried to talk about crypto with my friend before, but he seems not interested, so why bother. Since people here have less information about crypto, I think their mindset is normal. But now, with all the hype and news about crypto, people in our country became interested in crypto and they are slowly rising in numbers.
baldur odinson

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

Every year in my country more and more people started to deal with Cryptocurrency market. Interest in Blockchain technology is still at a low level but i am happy that people are interested in the crypto market. Much better things will happen when everyone has knowledge of technology.
sazon84

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

If we talk about beginners, in our country they are interested in cryptocurrency when bitcoin and altcoins grow.  But when the stock exchange is red, they shout - "Well, that's all, your pyramid collapsed."  And such people choose the position of the observer.  When others make a profit, they are only envious, and their money is not going to be invested.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
sucix

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

How can you account such certain number?
In my country, i could not count how many people use this technology.
I can say its just a very small part of all community notice this technology.

seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

More and more people like Bitcoin. This shows that the demand for Bitcoin will increase, which will help increase the price of Bitcoin.
condura150

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

People in my country are really interested in cryptocurrency. Some schools here in my country even conduct seminars talking about blockchain technology, how bitcoin works, and how cryptocurrency could help us in our lives. More and more people in my country are getting interested in cryptocurrency also for the reason that they see this as an oppurtunity to earn money and share their ideas on how can this so called digital tokens/coin can help us deal with real world problems helping each other to improve as a community.
nhattori27

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

I think that there are only a few people know about cryptocurrency in my country, but the number is growing sharply. In two years time, plenty of people would know about cryptocurrency.
Butchick

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

Bitcoin is actually popular here in my country though only a handful truly understood it and are interested in it. Most of the people though are a bit skeptical when it comes to bitcoin and some are actually doubting its capacity to truly provide profit. Although, despite such reality here in my country, there are still a couple of people who are interested and are investing in it and actively participates in icos and bounty campaigns.

goodrus69

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

In our country, people begin interested in cryptocurrency but still many to treat it with fear and thinks that it is a scam.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

In my country, people are not interested, many of them doesn't even know what they are! Although here in the forum there's a nice and populated local board, so I can say that a few are interested, some people are just curious and a lot are blind about that
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Of all my friends, I have one idea of what it is. The rest passed by this. When I tried to talk to them about it, they could not support the conversation.

JC btc

Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:15:55 PM

In our country, people begin interested in cryptocurrency but still many to treat it with fear and thinks that it is a scam.
Scammer cannot be eliminated in most of the countries, they will do everything just for them to have an easy money, well, it is fine for as long as you are not the one doing it. Anyway, here in our country, a lot were already encouraged to do crypto whether it is for investing or trading.
Aivengo111

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

I would not say that the cryptocurrencies is popular in my country like in the USA or China, but there are enough cryptoenthusiasts
weborsha

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

In my country most people think that cryptocurrency is about easy gains. They are pretty right, but they forget that it is more often about tremendous losses.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

I think most people get the first information about cryptocurrencies through the Internet. They saw the advertisement and tried new way of earning money. Many people have continued to deal with cryptocurrencies.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 11:09:59 PM by shone08

People all over the wold are interested in cryptocurrency because they know its a new opportunity to became millionaire someday in my county they a certain people know bitcoin and some people scared to enter in crypto world because they afraid to scam.
But day by day cryptocurrency became popular in my county because their a certain person became millionaire and it spread in social media thats why people became interested in bitcoin.
ndico

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Majority of my country people are not just interested in cryptos some have not even heard of it, other see cryptos as a scam, while other are afraid to invest, some don't have money to invest, it is just very few that do cryptos

00DKM@

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

There is no time and database to know the bitcoin popularity of my country's citizens.
Rely on people around me in my daily life and in my work. I can see that 100 people I know, of which only 45 people know bitcoin. But it's not clear.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

Most people in my country aren't really interested about Bitcoin and crypto currencies. The government isn't supporting this currencies, and the banks still fighting them as well. Only limited number of people here work with digital currencies and getting good income from this job.
hxk451

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

My country has not legitimized crypto but rather individuals in my country numerous have BTC and in addition different coins they trade on the web and numerous additionally take after bounty venture so I think later on there will be more individuals in my country who trade crypto.
Pasicam

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

in Indonesia cryptocurrency still not legal.but so many people interest with crypto world.i can see in bitcoin forum almost everyday so many people create new account.because I'm sure cryptocurrency will give us a opportunity to earn some money.and crypto world have a bright future
Jon01R

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

In the UK the interest in cryptocurrency is low.

However the interest in get rich quick schemes is through the roof!
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

In Nigeria, interested people are high, every youth wants to learn and go into crypto currencies.
SkustaClee

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

The cryptocurrency became hot issue in my country. Many people became interested to the cryptocurrency because they saw the benefits that they can get if they will make investment. The government in my country are now implementing many regulations about cryptocurrency.
vladuch1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

I live in Ukraine, namely in the city of Lviv.
In my city a lot of people are trading on the stock exchanges, but all are young people aged 18 to 25 years old.
Many of my friends have failed to invest and have lost their money, but there are those who make good investments in cryptology.
MJK_Anfaenger

Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Germany here. In my place of work, everyone dabbles in crypto, but it's a start-up with very young people in a large city, it's not the norm. None of my friends/family has any interest in it. All in all, I'd say interest is low.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

Well, in Israel there's quite high interest to cryptocurrency, but I can't call it a hype. But there's definitely an increase of interest to this market.
dewi91

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

my country has a large population but I think only 20-30% people are interested in crypto currency, maybe it happens because of government prohibits crypto currency. many people know crypto but they do not dare to take the risks.
Haywhy1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

A lot of people in my country has realized that  benefits and the advantages of getting involved with the cryptocurrencies,that is why more and more people is getting interested on how the blockchain and the cryptocurrencies works.It is better thing than those countries are restricting the cryptocurrencies ,more people who are using these currencies will have less chance of getting ban from each country....
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

People are not that much interested but who tasted earning in crypto   are enjoying in our country , even village people have invested in bitcoin .
Government have not allowed this but still public are interested in crypto currency
Olega252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

To be honest, I try not to spread that I'm engaged in trade in crypto-currencies, it's worth telling one person how the question immediately follows: "And how to buy this very coin?" or "I would like to invest in the etherium." I ask why? I like the name and I liked the name already on hearing "))

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
idioma1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Definetly yes. But it's hard to track how much people interested in crypto are in my country
ilnick

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

All I know as cryptomaniac, unfortunately, are interested in crypto currency only for earnings. But the industry needs ideological participants. Otherwise, the progress will be slow.
Ayamj

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

Lack of information and illiteracy effects people's interest in most developing countries. They find it very complicated and seems to be a scam to them  
qxo35

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

I can talk for Slovenija. Few months ago people and media was only talking about crypto and there ware so many ads from Banks which were saying how bad crypto world is.
But now there is nothing nowhere. Nothing in media, people are not talking anymore about this, no ads, ...
There are some meetings and facebook organization is really good and doing a lot of things but this is all closed/special audience which is already in crypto trading.
Problem is that there is nothing in general talk among people and media.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

I live in Ukraine, namely in the city of Lviv.
In my city a lot of people are trading on the stock exchanges, but all are young people aged 18 to 25 years old.
Many of my friends have failed to invest and have lost their money, but there are those who make good investments in cryptology.

I'm from Ukraine too and can confirm that cryptocurrency is the object of interest mainly from young people. Most of the older people even don't know anything about cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
icopir

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

here is no clear statistics on how many people interested in crypto currency in my country, I only learn about it from the lips of my friends
nik9990

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

the whole world is now a surge in interest in the crypto currency, in Ukraine, GDP was estimated that it depends on a couple of percent of the crypto

gorodi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

Yes indeed young users is a feature of the cryptocurrency industry. Digital money attracts many people under the age of adulthood. This is real way to earn money for young men. I know some crypto billionaries who are very young.
sebastianAndrei

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

I know a lot of people who are using this forum but I dont know the current no. of people who are using or interested in cryptocurrency in my country. They can be range from a hundred thousand users to a million because there's not much advertisements and promotion about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in my country.
lolchina

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

Actualy they really are mining wise and a lot of people are also doing smart contracts for some companies.My counrty probably have the highest ratio of gpu per country citizen in the world because mining is very popular here(Serbia)
Patron92

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:41:16 PM

Yes, the number of people who want to deal with bitcoins is constantly growing in my country. I like this dynamic of development.
aliceayag

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:57:53 PM

Crypto currency in other country are popular but in other they didn't aware on how cryptocurrency works. Like in Philippines they started to accept digital currency step by step now.I think people will be interested if it will have a lot of events, discussion and etc. regarding digital currency.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: