Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

It is neither false nor fallacy that there had been tremendous increase in the number of people seeking knowledge as well as trying to make deals in Cryptocurrencies in my country too, just as you have sited an instance, because awareness about Bitcoin and all other Alts now had began to be gaining ground more and more in the economy where I belong. I believe before the next four years now, we would have moved higher than what people expected in relation to Cryptocurrencies in the country.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

Many notice that the crypto-currency world is only beginning to grow, while attracting more people to its environment. Many investors want to remain anonymous. Therefore, it is very difficult to determine in the country in which the crypto currency is in limbo, how many people are interested or engaged in it.
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

I wouldn't know if my observation will be the same as what observe by others in my country but in my opinion cryptocurrency may be known for todays here in my place but the people are not yet oriented. They need engage more so that they will realize that the small thing of this knowledge might be the key for they're financial freedom. Other people do not know how to invest in stocks what more could it be if it with cryptos(I see crypto more complicated than stocks) but if there be some people could enlighten them specially their close friends and family that this could be financial savior. that's the time they will be interested. I hope you get what I meant because your question isn't answerable by quantitative or even qualitative but still you might satisfied.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

After recent events, showed a lot of stories about the crypto currency on TV, and even my mom asked if I have bitcoin
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

As a result of larger profits, encryption has become increasingly popular with many new users from around the world since last year.
With Bitcoin soaring and setting several new the cryptocurrency market has gained a lot of attention in the media and general public.The largest US bitcoin exchange (Coinbase) added 100,000 new customers after CBOE Futures Exchange launched trading of bitcoin futures.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Bitcoin is attracting lots of interest, but people are still afraid of the high risks involved. most chose to stay away because of the warning by the central bank, while a few are enterprising enough to venture into it
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Though there's a bit of a crypto scene, not as many people are interested as I'd like to of course. Grin

The more the merrier.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

I think a lot of people are interested and are curious about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a very
popular term today with people. They speak, read and hear about it with friends, colleagues
and with strangers. The only issue is that misinformation has  been circulated, a big percentage
seems to misunderstand and begin to think that with the risks and money success stories around
are overrated and they are not a good thing to get into, people recognize it but won't accept it.
There is also no real word on the government's opinion and decisions regarding bitcoins and
cryptocurrency. But there's a change, with all the negativity a positive movement seems to
sprout, in reality people are getting more interested. Because of bitcoins price increase last year,
people are asking around and finding ways to get involve. This year might showcase the largest
increase in the cryptocurrency community in my country.
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Here in South Africa we have many people involved in cryptocurrency in different ways. Many people not educated on it are interested/curious and rapidly learning about it.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I think there's quite a lot but if compared to the whole country population then it's only a small group. My country local exchange volume is quite big and based on the chat that i read a lot of people are interested in crypto but our government doesn't support it and there's only a little news about bitcoin to attract more attention.

Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

Many people in my country are familiar with crypto.
Some join crypto hopeful to earn money.
Some doesnt believe that you can earn money from crypto.
But some are just too lazy to join crypto.
Crypto is very popular around the world, many believed it and many are not.
Its just a matter of perspective in each and everyone of us.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/
Majority of our people (those who knows or have knowledge of) are skeptics when it comes to the idea of investing in cryptocurrencies. This is simply because of lack of information or they are just too scared to take the risk. Cryptocurrency is in fact still new for most since it is connected to the internet and is not advertised in mainstream media.

rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

I live in India which is a developing country and has 65% of its total population youth.Here people are passionate about earning and that in a virtual world.Bitcoin has late in in this part of the world but as soon as it came,had a great response of the youth who understood what it is.From than it is growing only.Here one thing that has helped most in advertising bitcoin is news.Though these news where negative but it made people to actually think of acquiring knowledge about it.Soo right now people in my country are very interested and are trading.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

A lot of people here in my country think crypto is ponzi scheme like pyramiding so they don't believe but after they witness the earnings in our own fiat wallet with btc wallet also they acknowledge this because of that

I think if you can earn of course you will try it because we need this in life and it's more good while you learn a lot from it like here in crypto

I think 20% to 30% are the percentage of people know crypto here in my country
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

In my country average salary is around 300 Usd, while in the world of cryptocurrency yu may earn much more than that in one day. So people don't have much to lose and willingly take up trading or bounties.

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

Already everyone is hearing about the crypto currency, probably the most lazy does not know what it is. In my city, interest has grown, but the fear of investors has also grown, as the fall of many has frightened, many think that everything is finished. But it's nice that there are more informed people who understand why the crypto currency, what issues it solves.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Yes a lot of people in my country has realized tha benefits and the advantages of getting involved with the cryptocurrencies,that is why more and more people is getting interested on how the blockchain and the cryptocurrencies works.It is better thing than those countries are restricting the cryptocurrencies ,more people who are using these currencies will have less chance of getting ban from each country.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:57:04 PM

Mostly of people in my country doesn't like crypto currency because they think that crypto is a scam even though you already discuss it properly they still not interested, so we are only few doing this crypto in my country. I can not blame them because as we all know almost 90% are fake Ico which is spreading here so they don't believe this is true.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Yes today more and more people are interested and asking me how the cryptocurrencise works,from the past 2 years there are much people that are getting involved with cryptocurrencies day by day that means that the community is growing massively because of the benefits that they could have,profits from the cryptocurrencies are good than investing into traditional businesses.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

People are much interested on how will they be able to get profits from the cryptocurrencies,they dont want to know how it works and they are still into fiat,probably after years of from today they will eventually adopt the cryptocurrencies and these countries will surely allow the blockchain technology to improve the system.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: