Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

Interestingly people in my country like innovations and therefore the number people get involved in cryptocurremcy keep increasing day by day. But it is the young people that really get involved. The older one Seem not to get the real understanding.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/
I feel only few numbers of our nitizens getting know about these( most probably 5%). I know the heard about crypto but they just ignored these for some FUDs they have heard also in news and social medias. Anyway,  that's their own choice and I can't push them to be a part in here nor I grab them.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

In my country, Ukraine has a very active development of the theme of cryptocurrency, and it is beginning to reach the bandits who are starting to rob people on bitcoins and other currencies. Therefore, there are bad sides and good ones
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

At present, there are many young investors involved in cryptocurrencies. In my group, there are people who are even going to school to invest and make a lot of money from cryptocurrencies. Many young people succeed and become wealthy by cryptocurrencies. In our country, people are very excited about the cryptos due to being attracted by the cryptos' indicators Smiley))), especially Bitcoin and Ethererum.

Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

I think the older generation are quite oblivious to be honest. I find the younger generation not very informed either. I see this as a positive however given the potential for growth that it indicates
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

They actually dont have interest on it, they thought that they wont get anything about it. The mainstream also make bad news about it and make them cryptosystem appears to be something unreliable and untrusted. I have seen few number of people who is really into it, they really give a lot of efforts and funds to just produce coins. I think, if people will be well oriented about this, they will come to realixe that this could be the future.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

Before when the bitcoin here in our country is not totally legal few of my country men know this kind of coins including my friend who introduce to me the bitcoin and right now when the tv news or the radion announce and broadcast the fastest rising of bitcoin value when it reach the $20,000 many of my country men was interested to trade in bitcoin but the bad things was the government banned bitcoin but it not long time right now we are free and legal to use bitcoin so above 30 to 50% increasing who interested to trade and invest here in bitcoin.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

In my country, a lot of people did not know well of cryptocurrency. I can say that we are far behind the technology and it is the reason why we can go with the advancement when it comes in blockchain technology as well as the use of cryptocurrency. All people who currently use cryptocurrency are in the capital of the country. But most of crypto enthusiast are few in provinces.

tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Cryptocurrency is not very popular in my country. As you said crypto is young, so the little popularity it has is among young people. Hopefully this will change in the future.

JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

I agree, in comparison to fiat currency, crypto is particularly young and new.
However given the young age, its rate of acceptance and poparity is impressive as many countries have now legalized  its status, like Canada,Japan, Israel to name a few.
Many other have now drafted regulations, and is getting more and more popular.
And now, I can hear most of my friends talk about it where they don't mention nor participate in the discussions before.
Same in my workplace.
So yes it is getting popular and accepted widely.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

In details of the increase in cryptocurrency in my country, I do not notice much attention to it but generally I see an increase in people who are interested in bitcoin through social media. Where I live only a few know bitcoin and that they do not really understand what is bitcoin, I tell about bitcoin and how to earn money through bitcoin but most of them even confused and just a little curious.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

That's great that your country is growing in interest. In Australia I see so much about cryptocurrency and over the last few months I feel a good 70% approx would know or heard about it. I did read a article were in over 1200 newsagaent location that you will be able to buy bitcoin over the counter and how Brisbane airport is looking to be the first international airport to accept cryptocurrency through out it. All positive news and helps it grow.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

I guess like in most countries, over here people saw BTC rise a lot in the news.  The majority of the comments by journalists and economic professors was that it wouldn't last, hype, bubble etc etc.  Then BTC rose even more and some got interested, then they probably got wrecked in the feb. massacre.  Now it doesn't get the news anymore.  People are such sheep... they get interested when you SHOULDN'T buy and they lose interest when they SHOULD buy.  And that's for BTC alone, altcoins is just non-existent plain alien vaporware to most.

The question I hear the most is: Can you actually trade it to real money?  I heard you couldn't...

So there's a lot of hmmm.... room to grow if you put it optimisticaly.  Smiley
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:25 PM

Increasingly extraordinary crypto inclination since inception of tremendous price increases, encouraging and enhancing the loyalty of country users to own it and to participate in this forum, as it is better to gain insight and gain huge profits.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:46:25 PM

In our country, since the booming of cryptocurrency and with the recent crash of bitcoin. It has been in the news and everywhere in the media, this gain a lot of attention and advertisement of bitcoin and it got even more exposed out in the world of how and what is bitcoin about. It has been so popular in my country that many people start investing and talking about how to earn it by mining. Many new people are getting into bitcoin and it is increasing as the word about bitcoin is still spreading across the world.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

In our country cryptocurrency is interest by many people because it is digital currency and they can invest or mine to earn more profit.It is a great opportunity to our fellow countrymen to try cryptocurrency.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

let's say 25% of people in my country are interested in crypto. other doesn't believe in cryptos. They still crypto is a scam and will crash one. I use to think like that before until I was educated about cryptos.

pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:02:47 AM

There is always an increase on the number of people who are engage in crypto. The purpose and the reasons that crypto currency brings to the people that makes them interested in joining crypto, because it really help and it gives people the opportunity that lives become better and have a better tomorrow. Aside from the fact that we earn we also learn many new things and ideas that will help us mold a better investor or a trader someday.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

Well, most of my country men are already with a cryptocurrency. That is why I eventually joined in. I had too many testimonials about cryptocurrency and it being real. I was reluctant at first but after seeing results, I never gave a second thoughr about joining...
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:06 AM

There is huge interest in cryptocurrency trading and investment in my Country! To that effect we have various service in provider like luno, remitano etc that cater for these new interest and I think it is going to get bigger for cryptocurrency as the days goes by. Future is indeed bring for cryptocurrency!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: