Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:24:34 AM

In my calculation, about 30% of the people in my country are interested in cryptocurrency. Most of the people in my country are not aware about crypto, so  they didnt pay attention to it.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

I'm from Slovenia and people are crazy here about cryptocurrencies. Almost everywhere you go, there is someone talking about bitcoin, ICOs, altcoins, etc. We had and probably will have a lot of successful ICOs in the future. Blockchain companies have recently formed an alliance to work together and are also cooperating with the government about the possible regulation, which would further stabilize the cryptocurrency state in our country. Thanks for asking, haha! Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:30:36 AM

In the Philippines about 10 percent of Filipinos are interested in digital currency. A lot people interested to buy  tokens and coins , especially when they see the potential. Some are  fear to enter the world of crypto because of the massive scams of social media so the awareness of others is that digital currency is scam that just wants to cheat people.

#Datarius
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

I would rather agree on supply and demand is what affects the bitcoin price. when the volume of coins is very large, its price is likely to be small. when the volume is small but demand is large, then its price will be great. but for these activities, there may indeed be a sett. when they will make the demand to be high so that the price will rise, and when they will make the demand down so that the price will be small.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

As far as i can see, crypto is getting known little by little in my country and I also know some who invests in crypto. Crypto was also known in my country by the use of online gambling.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/

In my country Nigeria, there is a lot of awareness about cryptocurrency among the populace but the government is not encouraging it. People are gaining interest on the Blockchain Technology and the associated benefits. I personally encourage my friends to join the train because it's taking over the financial economic space. I know that one day Nigerian Government would understand this new technology and adopt it.

brifs

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

I heard a radio advertisement for home mortgage refinancing that said "fix up your house, invest in the stock market, buy the bitcoin dip"  — oh boy; this is going to get ugly.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

maybe in my country not many people are interested in digital currency. Most people in my country are more interested in money that can be done by working in the company or farming.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

I don't think so but the situation will be better in the near future. We can find mre and more people are interested in it so more people will be in.

Nauticus Supervisor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Australia seems to be quite liberal and progressive towards cryptocurrencies. There have been a few major Australian ICOs such as PowerLedger and HCash. Of course regulation surrounding cryptocurrencies are yet to be introduced but overall it seems we have quite a crypto-friendly environment.
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

This is such a good news, crypto is getting more and more popular every day. As is the case in most of my friends and coworkers.
Back then they have not uttered a word nor participated in any discussion with regards to cryptos, but now they even initiate discussions and very eagr to listen.
It is an indication of the popularity of crypto. Many countries have now legalized it and even gearing to regulate it.
In a few months time, maybe we can witness participation of many other countries in this new concept of digital space.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

Now is a top topic around the world.  So everywhere can talk on the same currency and same project
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:47:34 AM

in my country, many people are considering to invest in BTC and altcoins. But they do not have enough channel to research. my friends asked me and I sent them some information about the social network, forum to get more detail. I hope that they can learn from it and choose good coins to buy

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

In my country the number of people interested in cryptocurrency I think is increasing. But i am not sure what about the serious person in crytocurrency. This is because cryptocurrency is still gray in my country. There is no rule about this yet.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

Though cryptocurrency is still very young but due to it's popularity and wide spread news about it many investors in our country are so much attracted on it,  and maybe  because of the earnings that they earned number of investors are still joining in this crypto world. Even office personnels are getting attracted on it and invest not only in terms of monetary, they are giving their time on it.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Very much so, governments is supporting  30+ early stage blockchain projects helping them to get proof of concept. (Netherlands). It is abit of window-dressing still but good that they are open to it.

Help me to understand how the ICO investors choose and monitor the ICOs they invest in. If you ever invested in at least one ICO fill in this questionnaire (below). Our aim is to build community due diligence initiative to screen the ICO projects for the community and help you decide which project to support.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

In my country, cryptos are being known as days passes by because of the publicities from social medias and airings and talks in television about bitcoins. I can say that its improving, from 2 over 10 people interested in bitcoin, i think its 5 over 10 now are interested in getting and investing in crypto currency.
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

in my country not so well known mostly still sago because of legality and there are also those who think gambling is possible because of their ignorance, but now a lot of development and many people ask me about bitcoin and maybe in my country only 10℅ of the total people who know bitcoin.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

Interest in my country began to grow very dynamically. As early as the summer of 2017 news was launched on various popular Internet portals, then news began to appear on television. Without attention, the state, which is actively studying the laws on cryptocurrencies

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

I can grade my country up to 10% only,that is only but a few knows about Cryptocurrecy ,recently this year there is an improvement in popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: