Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

I belief most people in my country didnt know about cryptocurrency  cause goverment never publish it on tv or any media. This so sad that so much people in my country dont know about this. There is indeed some people who know about cryptocurrecy but there only few of them who actually have intrested in here.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

In 2017, crypto-currencies attracted a lot of attention and gained tremendous popularity due to very large growth. This year prices in the market are not so encouraging, but more and more people are interested in crypto-currencies in most countries.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:06 AM

In our country the news highlights being careful in investing in cryptocurrencies as it is what they called a "bubble" but the city I live my friends are really crazy over crypto, some are even miners, some do margin tradings and alot of them are altcoin hodlers.
Yeah it is a problem for developing countries especially not too big for the level of investors or communities involved in crypto and bitcoin. Some experts have been researching, the development of crypto is currently very centralized from europe. kususnya russia, almost every ico involving the people of russia in it. whether it's the owner or the team
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/
In my country many people are interested in cryptography but not investment options. They care because the airdrop projects help them get passive income. Those who care as an investment choice are often the ones who fail because they choose to follow FOMO, they are idiotic people.   Undecided Undecided Undecided

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

Good day, look in my country contribute to the development of the Crypto-currency, the authorities say that they will enter into the crypto-currency in the state's financial system, and so will provide them with legislative fixing, these factors contribute to the development of the crypto industry in my country

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
thorium232

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

In my country people only know about bitcoin and are very distrustful with everything related to crypto. To look at my friends and other people whom I know and don't, I can say that people who are interested in crypto are only 0,01 - 0,05%   Wink
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

In our country the news highlights being careful in investing in cryptocurrencies as it is what they called a "bubble" but the city I live my friends are really crazy over crypto, some are even miners, some do margin tradings and alot of them are altcoin hodlers.
indeed crypto is very cruel but behind it all, there are big profits and there are big losses too, I'm an ETH miner and love to trade because that's all my work.
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

crypto is increasingly favored by many people, from last year there have been many new users from all over the world. this is not just a matter of seeking profit, but there are many advantages of crypto that is not owned fiat money or payment processors such as paypal and western union. the technology used crypto is blockchain and this makes transactions transparent. other advantages are cheap transaction fees, fast and can be traded anywhere.

That's true, same here in my country. I think there's a vast number of people that has become very interested in venturing in the cryptocurrency market and was quite active in exploring options to earn or to just try how the market may work for their advantage. However, on the other hand, there are also people who have been quite adamant and unsure of the market, and so, they are not being helpful through the release of statements that discredits the good things the market has. Hopefully, as time goes, more and more people would actually believe in the market that would transcend into transactions.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

In my country, people are divided into two groups. Most consider cryptocurrencies as a swindle and a new kind of financial pyramids, and a much smaller part of advanced people consider cryptocurrencies the future of the financial world and excellent technology.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

around 25% in our country are aware abount cryptocurrency and 10% of that thinks that crypto is scam, they got a very shallow knowledge about crypto. but now the government is trying to teach the importance of crypto for the community.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

indeed crypto is very cruel but behind it all, there are big profits and there are big losses too, I'm an ETH miner and love to trade because that's all my work.
I think about 15% only here in my country because until now it is not popular but many people know about crypto but some of them are not try it because they scared and they dont know how to use it. Also many user here in my country are younger generation and few older so that many of them are students

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Most of young people in my country are well aware of cryptocurrencies and they use to earn money on it. At the same time, the elder population doesn't follow the trend and all that they know is there's a virtual money called Bitcoin Smiley.

Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

I never pay attention in detail the development of Cryptocurrency especially in my country because in my country crypto has not been legal by country so information about crypto still in certain forum but my friend that this business more and more every time

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

yup in fact in the middle of 2017 the cryptocurrency here in the Philippines is starting to discover and be more popular in the investors, we cannot deny that money is still money and business is still a business. as the bitcoin influences other cryptocurrency also the people being literate to them becoming more curious and attracted becuase of bitcoin's high price and I am also one of them
increased in number yes probably through the help of social media etc
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

There is huge interest in cryptocurrency trading and investment in my Country! To that effect, we have various service in provider like luno, remitano etc that cater for these new interest and I think it is going to get bigger for cryptocurrency as the days goes by. Future is indeed bringing for cryptocurrency!
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

In my country only few people who really interested in cryptocurrency business, because of lack of information, because cryptocurrency business is likely limited on informations, that's why only few people learn on how to access crypto business.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Here in our place cryptocurrency become popular. More and more people are entering crypto world. And alot of people are asking. How can they earn in cryptocurrency.

Mimac22

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Here in our country it is not really  famous. Mostly of them had only few ideas about cryptocurrency. And they didn't know how it works. But the good thing with that because of the Technology I think that few years from now it going to be well known in our country and would able to help a lot of people.

🎲🎲🎲 New era in gambling industry 💰 URUNIT 💰 Gambling platform 100% managed by its community 🎲🎲🎲
✅✅✅ http://urunit.io ✅✅✅
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

The interest of people in my country about cryptocurrency has increased significantly in 2017, this is due to the many people who already get good and profitable results in cryptocurrency, and hopefully in this year people in my country more interest in crptocurrency.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

People here in our country don't know much about cryptocurrency. So they are not really interested when you tell them about it. They even think that cryptocurrency is scam. But if they see evidence they keep on asking how to join cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: