Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

I do not know exactly the number of people interested in cryptocurrency in my country. But, I know their number is growing. More and more communities are interested in cryptocurrency.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

About crypto currency related subject is not included in our education system. There are many people in our country who don't know what is crypto currency. But day by day the user of crypto currency is increasing.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Interest is rapidly increasing and people are starting to realize the potential of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I believe by the end of the year there will be twice the amount of cryptocurrency investors than we have presently in the country.
Bitcoin is the future.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

In my country not many people know about bitcoin, there is little advertisement. But I hope it will be more popular in near future, because the number of bitcoin users is increasing day by day around the world.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Mostly of our people here in my country doesn't like to engage in crypto currency because they think that btc is only a scam and they are not interested to learn because they said it complicated.So we are few only here doing btc.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

Mostly of our people here in my country doesn't like to engage in crypto currency because they think that btc is only a scam and they are not interested to learn because they said it complicated.So we are few only here doing btc.

Somewhat quite the same where I come from. They see crypto as some kind of an MLM type investment which is frankly annoying.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/

initially cryptocurrency is not known by everyone and most people still think cryptocurrency is just a waste of time game but when bitcoin is very popular and become a media chat from mid of 2017 yesterday bitcoin and cryptocurrency are getting known and they want to learn and want to get advantage of cryptocurrency.

Mrs Aura

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

In my country, Indonesia, i think people's interest about cryptocurrency is just overwhelming. since BTC rising in year 2017 so many people aspecially around me has enrich their knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to get benefit from it. Far as i know even youth age about 20-30 have atleast 1 ico that they are investing in.  Actually all my opinion is not based on any exact data but its based on the fact that i feel and see around me.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

In my country, people are now starting to ask but still many are confused. Many are also scammed due to lack of knowledge. They always get attracted with ads claiming that when you join them, you will get easy and quick money. They always trust their money with other people they just met online without proper research. Many still think Bitcoin as mode of payment, but there are a lot of things they didn't not know.

insomma

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Most of the people in my country, atleast young people, only know about bitcoin just because they heard about it on the news. Most of them are not really into it and do not really understand how it works or what it is about
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

Crypt is quite popular in my country. Basically, this is trading, I have many acquaintances who also earn money by doing this
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

I think that in my country interest in cryptocurrencies has grown very much since the middle of 2017 when Bitcoin began to grow very rapidly
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

In our country only 2000 people knows out of 22 million.  but increasing rapidly. people are lack with IT literacy not interested to join this game. they even do not believe also.

The older population is actually skeptic about this new digital marketing.
Young people are slowly adopting this new trend and although all don't know about the investment opportunities they are slowly starting to learn something about it from the random network searches.
In my country, the popularity of the investment is rising with every new day and the government is also more acquainted with the tax regulations and the procedures that are connected with the crypto investment and the cashing out.
People, although unhappy with the government involvement with the tax system, are constantly trying to educate themselves even more and also educate others about the new market that is expanding itself globally.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

I think that almost everyone now knows about the cryptocurrency, mining and blocking. Although there are enough mono people who do not know the principle of blockchain and do not trust new technologies.
Nuru

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

That is pretty high increase! In Finland people aren't that much interested in cryptocurrencies, yet. Mainly because of too much FUD from finnish media, but i have noticed that lot of young people in my University have become interested in cryptoworld!
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

14-15 year old kids have invested money in it where i live and in other places i know of...
A few weeks/ months ago, I warned them but they were sure of their huge profits in the next months.

This "new way"will become mainstream in some form....how things will work out is anybodies guess
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

I am not sure for all people, but I am sure that it is a lot more popular among the young people. Most of the people that are interested are under 35 years old.

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

Lots of crypto fans in my country from the age of 20-40 years. Crypto often goes to the television news in my country, and even some restrictions from my country's banking, they say that crypto is not safe and prone to money laundering. But for me crypto is my new world to make my life more clear from now.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/
there are millions of people in my country that are involving in cryptocurrencies, they all know cryptos have just been born recently and getting more profitable by investing in them, so many people want to earn fast money by investing in crypto eventhough they may don't know anything about crypto investing.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

In my country, people are very interested in cryptocurrencies because it's a chance for them to stop being poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: