Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country?  (Read 900 times)
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

In my country, Bitcoin is gaining lot of popularity among youth now a days. But, still in my country INDIA most People think it a fraud or fear to invest in it because of its unclear legal status. If it is declared Legal in India, Many player will come out openly and market cap will increase like anything.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

Not so good,because the banks are starting to close these bank accounts which has cryptocurrency related transations,people are getting wrong information about the cryptocurrencies,main stream medias are destroying the reputation of cryptocurrencies to most of the people because they dont want the banks to lose their control to the people.

cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

Not much interested because the main steam media are undeducated with the cryptocurrencies and theres a lot of people who are getting scam and claiming bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are scam,not knowing that the scam are the people behind it using cryptocurrencies to scam a lot of people.Negative impact to the people's mindset that all of these are scams.

Mrt2018

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Very little. I only see interest of people in between 16-35 years of age. Of all these people 90% work with technologies.

Someone should make a world-wide survey to check interest in crypto vs working field. Probably it won't be far from 90%.
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

In my country there is no research done yet, but with the social media I can conclude that nowadays many people in my country who want to learn about crypto, every year may reach 60%. Because they all realize that with the existence of digital money, they are easy to find paper money and make rich.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

Of course. In my country many people are interested in Cryptocurrency. They think that in the world of cryptocurrency, they can easily earn money. Which, in fact, is not as easy as we imagine. And I also teach my friend that in the world of cryptocurrency, we can get rich suddenly and become a sudden poor. Because the price of the crypto coil is fluctuating.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Not much interested,but i am happy that the govenment doesnt have any regulations yet because they are more focused in solving the illegal drug use,that is why they dont have enough time for the cryptocurrencies,lets hope that our government wont banned these cryptocurrencies so that we can still enjoy the benefits of the cryptocurrencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

Not much interested,the government doesnt care about cryptocurrencies as of the moment that makes me happy because we can do everything without any restrictions,the banks are unaware too that is why it is much easier to cashout my cryptocurrencies compare to some of the countries that has some regulations.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Most of the people in our country doesnt have idea about cryptocurrencies,that is why the government isnt yet alarmed with the threat of the cryptocurrencies but im sure this will result to some regulations in the future because if these people are going to abuse the benefits of cryptocurrencies our government will surely do something about this.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:33:38 PM

Well, people know Bitcoin as it was in news several times already. In my opinion, there is a huge demand for crypto as several enthusiasts are making meetings in many towns. They have probably caught it in media and want to educate themselves before joining this space, which is certainly a great attitude from them. Ironically, it would be more and more popular with incoming regulations as many investors are afraid of this "Wild West"  at the moment. Even in these dark times, we should stay positive (if you did not buy in December... if yes, I wish you best of luck) and endure it. I hope this will not be the end and new heights are just ahead of us.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

Not much interested i thinkg because the main stream media destroyed the reputation of cryptocurrencies,because of some scumbags noob investors were interviewed claiming that he was scam using bitcoin,he was scammed for about $300 and the is using bitcoin as the main reason why we was scammed,these main stream media are uneducarted idiots.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

In russia it mostly depends on your age, people who are under age of 30-35, they have no problems with understanding what is a bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. People older than 35, understand nothing!!!
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Each day the crypto users here are increasing based in our fb group wherein all members are in crypto related activities. I think this is because of our local exchange who are active in spreading the news of these coins through their social media page with many followers (probably to attract many users to use their services). Many people became curious and interested especially when they heard that you can make money through it.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

I would like to add that with increase in the numbers of successful ICOs and increases in prices of a few cryptos, it is then noticeable in our FB group that our community is getting bigger.
Not only that, our community is working in a healthy environment which is particularly good for crypto asset holders as a whole.

For now most of their topic is how to predict increases in prices.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:45 AM

In my country Indonesia cryptocurrency become more popular and more people jump in to it. I see also user of popular local cryptocurrency exchange here increased alot, so that mean more people interesting to make invest and trade crypto. Although in my country Indonesia Bitcoin not regulated yet but there are many people use Bitcoin for transaction to buy good and service.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

https://news.bitcoin.com/interest-cryptocurrency-kazakhstan/
With the cryptocurrency fever around the world, many Vietnamese people have studied and invested as well as decided to startup from this currency. For the same reason, investors or forex developers can get interest rates x2, x10, x20, ... or a hundred times. Algorithms are widely spread and massively invested.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is young, yet very dynamic decentralized platform that attracts a lot of potential investors.
In Kazakhstan, a study notes that there is a 15-fold increase in interest in cryptocurrency.
How about in other countries, have you noticed increase in the number of people getting interested in this digital space?

The cryptocurrency market is gaining a lot of attention, especially in my country. According to Alexa.com, Coinmarketcap.com is in the top 5 most visited sites in my country. From this, it can be seen that the number of people interested in cryptocurrency is increasing.
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

With the form of Internet transactions and electronic trading platforms, many mathematical algorithms are chosen to invest in riches.
The operations of the currency in my country usually operate in three major forms as follows:
Digging activities
Investment activities
Trading activity
The number of investors is growing even though the government bans the use of virtual currency as a means of payment
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:20:19 AM

How interested are people in cryptocurrency in your country? In my country, Bitcoin is gaining lot of popularity among youth now a days. But, still in my country indonesia most People think it a fraud or fear to invest in it because of its unclear ilegal status...
JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:29 AM

In 2017, crypto-currencies attracted a lot of attentions and gained tremendous popularity due to very large growth.

This year price in the market are not so encouraging, but more and more people are interested in cryptocurrencies in most countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: