Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will be Bitcoin centralized ?  (Read 2044 times)
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

so do you all think bitcoin can be centralized ? can be do ?
It will never happen I guess,, there were lot of requirements to be centralized. being anonymous doesn't make bitcoin centralize, It will remain decentralize .
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 2965

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

As per your question short answer is "Yes". Governments will definitely try to centralize it as much as possible.

Now the next question is will they be successful? Answer is no.. never..!!!

Internet is one of the example, no matter how much goverments try to control its always expanding. Dark web, deep web will always be out reach of goverment.

Same goes to Bitcoin, Bitcoin can be centralized in terms putting strong checks on exchanges and huge penalties to companies who don't comply to the procedures if they introduce any. In this case it can managed. Yes total number of supply can't be changed any way but circulation or daily volume they can be.. process is lengthy but can be done.  

Now comes the developer!! if govt. 100% control Bitcion next day you will see alternative Bitcoin will popup. It doesn't mean other crypto currency but Bitcoin with another name. So this cat and mouse game will go forever.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

At this point where countries are banning bitcoin almost daily I will suggest that bitcoin should be centralized. This will help to get accepted by everyone and give security to existing and prospectus investors. It will also reduce bitcoin fraud and money laundry.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

It can be centralized, but it would contradict the goal of cryptocurrency. It is the unique characteristic of Bitcoin so it can't be taken away from it. If the government will banned for not being able to control it, then we should fight for it. We don't want to be controlled in everything we do.

Bervelukan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

I do not think bitcoin will be centered because it is also for the reason of the government as well as the unstable bitcoin price for a currency in government.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

A decentralized bitcoin will never happen. I think this is one of the possible reason why the creator of bitcoin Satoshi did not and will not reveal himself, because of government will ask him to tweak the technology.
Since it can never be done government will do some regulation.

Also i have heard a news that SEC of the US subpoena 80 crypto currency companies.

https://www.ccn.com/sec-subpoenas-80-cryptocurrency-firms-including-techcrunch-fund/
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

It will not, bitcoin's most presious feature is being decentralized and it's one of the main reason why it became so popular because it gives freedom from third party institutions and extra fees. If there's a coin that will be centralized, it will not be bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

Well, I think its very difficult to centralized "Bitcoin". The government is one of the hindrance  for that. And the value of Bitcoin is not also in its fixed rate/value.
Habaek08

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

Sometimes i wonder if the bitcoin will centralized in the future. I'm still a newbie here in this platform. So in my opinion i guess it does. It will centralized soon. Because of many people nowadays tends or curious about bitcoin  i think government will begin to plan or make an action about centralizing in this platform.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

Bitcoin is highly anonnymous non-government currency itself, no body can control it under his dominance even not governments. The central authoritatives can only imply laws on it like some contries have already implemente tax and other verification requirements before you exchange bitcoin,
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

Centralized Bitcoin; technically means you have to go through one party, you can not avoid that 'Party'. Due to its distributed nature, if mining was centralising it would probably never be mentioned.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

I believe bitcoin will remain decentralized because from the start of blockchain technology, bitcoin remains untarnished with the trials of time. Though there are ways to trace the sender and the receiver through regulations of wallets to avoid crimes with regards to cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will never be changed to centralized due to decentralization makes it successful and when it comes to security there is no guarantee that crime is possible in a decentralized blockchain.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

I do not think it can be centralized. He was specifically created to be decentralized.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

I don't see how or why that will be happening, as bitcoin was made to be decentralized, with a peer to peer validation structure so that power, actually, control of the said currency, doesn't get stuck into the hands of a single source. It is for the people, and though banks would love to try and centralize the bitcoin, it would not happen as atleast 51% of the nodes need to support moving over to a different blockchain, and that would never happen in the case of bitcoin, the community is too loyal, so I donot see bitcoin being centralized anywhere in the near future.
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

Escrow's the key my friend if they want to track like every transaction. But, as for centralizing bitcoin, that's one thing that most probably wouldn't happen due to its nature. Face it, even in Nakamoto's White Paper on Bitcoin, it aims to be decentralized, so even if the government might have a reason they cannot implement bitcoin since they can't get their hands on it and centralize it, as long as it stays as it is, it'll never be centralized. Also, if they wanna centralize it, they have to centralize the blockchain too, which is too massive to contain.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

No, everyone doesn't want that to happen because it will be an disadvantage/destruction of Bitcoin's digital transaction/operation. If it will be centralized, it is a danger to everyone having bitcoins, future of Bitcoin will gone if that happens.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:03:27 PM by Cryptosaphire18

No, everyone doesn't want that to happen because it will be an disadvantage/destruction of Bitcoin's digital transaction/operation. If it will be centralized, it is a danger to everyone having bitcoins, future of Bitcoin will gone if that happens.
That may seem unthinkable right now, gradually developers start to accept as given that bitcoin needs inflation in order for it to operate based on hypotheticals, extrapolations, and mere opinions.There are technical issues that need discussing, tests to be made and so on. And i think if its for a government it will be centralized.It’s only security-through-obscurity that keeps it allegedly “decentralized” in eyes of the public.You can’t change the consensus itself   there’s no in-protocol on-chain governance.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

As I observed it will centralize and consolidated by the head to manage the advantages and disadvantages of every posting that bitcoiner will do and that is for the good of bitcoin society too. We don't have to be worry because in that situation it will manage well and we can accept updates from the organization that can be lead for us to be united.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

That was the main reason why developer created the bitcoin and why other crypto assets came out. They want a decentralized payment through the technology of blockhain. They don want to be know, if you choose to be anonymose and hide your identity and dont want government choose the payment of bitcoin or crypto currency

Centralized Bitcoin will never exist. Government is pressuring the crypto market and the developers because they cannot control the money flow. There are some of the centralized coins that are appearing on the market and that are supported by the banks because banks are wanting a piece of the big cake but the Bitcoin as such is not intended to operate in the system as a centralized currency. It is meant to be independent and free from the claws of the centralizations and the politicians which are hungry for the control. This crypto trend made a mighty blow to all governments in the start but now although they cannot change it to centralized, they are starting the accept the current changes that are being made because of the expanding of the crypto market.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

Bitcoin is already made so no one can change the property of bitcoin if the government want they can create an centralized crypto currencies but bitcoin is already popular all over the world so people love using an decentralized technology than a centralized one.But government can track they system by implementation of regulation on their countries.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: