Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will be Bitcoin centralized ?  (Read 2043 times)
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

This is really a very important thing. It can said undoubtedly that Bitcoin is one of the most powerful currency in the whole world. Although Bitcoin is currently at the top of popularity but it is no centralized. In this reason Bitcoin using this opportunity to perform various crime acts. Any government does not have to revenue tax from it. For this reason, different governments consider it illegal.  Already some country's are banned Bitcoin for there country. If it comes to coverage by any government, The government will certainly make changes to Bitcoin's various systems. If this is done, then my idea is that the whole world will accept bitcoin for there country. So I think Bitcoin should come under a government right now. Then millions of members will be able to invest in Bitcoin safely all times....... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

No, it will not because bitcoin is made to be autonomous, independent, distributed, bitcoin can exist without the authority.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

in my opinion it's just an excuse, Bitcoin will remain decentralized. if the government does not accept Bitcoin. then their country will be left behind by the progress of the times. the government is currently testing the feasibility of bitcoin for transactions. and I think bitcoin will soon be accepted in all countries. as a decentralized currency.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

so do you all think bitcoin can be centralized ? can be do ?

decentralized systems mean people can have better control of the finance. But yes, governments might fear that. However it seems that they're adjusting their frameworks to that

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

The whole essence of BTC is precisely in decentralization, if that happens, BTC will lose all that is why people started to see a sake of a market without central regulation and manipulation.
nina_duschenko
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

Blockchain, the technology underpinning it, cannot be centralized. Bitcoin in a way already is. Centralized exchanges are how 99% of people trade their cryptocurrency, and they can be forced to accept regulation or be shut down. The only way to truly and permanently decentralize Bitcoin is by setting up decentralized marketplaces…and it is already being done Smiley What do you think?
calabrianexceeded

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

in my opinion it's just an excuse, Bitcoin will remain decentralized. if the government does not accept Bitcoin. then their country will be left behind by the progress of the times. the government is currently testing the feasibility of bitcoin for transactions. and I think bitcoin will soon be accepted in all countries. as a decentralized currency.

if they are still subject to full conversion policy from / to fiat, they will still get a place for decentralization, but if they don't get that regulation it will also make the system chaotic because bitcoin can be used for any benefit that endangers the state, centralization in this important, but only applies to verbal use for business and real taxes.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

as per governments view, they never accept decentralized bitcoin. the major reason is they unable to track the sender and receiver. smuggling and black money can send anywhere without third party knowledge.

It is stupid in my opinion because bitcoin was created to be decentralised and the main point which is the difference of Bitcoin from all the other currencies is that decentralised system.

dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Well, I hope not, the thing is that if BTC becomes a centralized currency, then I think that everything will change, there will be havoc if this thing happens, the flow and probably literally everything will change, and that is what we do not want to happen, BTC being a centralized currency will never happen, it is impossible. 
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

Wasn’t bitcoin designed to be decentralized? Making it centralized will only defeat its purpose and deprive us of the change to have a free market and complete ownership of our money.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

yesterday bitcoin at 3 o'clock cannot be opened because there might be an unexpected error, maybe it has happened an error on the server in bitcoin I don't know or bitcoin will be closed.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

maybe it's one of the weaknesses of bitcoin that is always seen as bad by everyone and even the government but we all can't ensure the future of bitcoin will be like what will be the most important take advantage of the opportunities we get to make a profit
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

I do not think so, Bitcoin was created to be able to deal decentralized, to break the rule of focus. Your saying seems to go against the purpose of Bitcoin when it was created. I think if you want Bitcoin to live with the government, Bitcoin should give up the anonymity increase, plus the ability to track transactions from the government, so they will accept us.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

If BTC is centralized, then who will manage the entire bitcoin system scheme?
Is it a bank or government
but, I think making Bitcoin centralized is a bad choice, where transparency becomes useless, and what makes me confused again is, who is the actual Bitcoin creator?
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

Yes right, there is no strong evidence that there are people who can control bitcoin, bitcoin transactions are always in small quantities but large quantities so I believe that bitcoin will forever be decentralized.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

very small possibility if bitcoin has to be (controlled)! no reason or method for that. and that will never happen. the government should support bitcoin by considering the future potential and technological progress.
 Embarrassed
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

Bitcoin will be centralized in only one case if you’d have 51% control over the bitcoin network. Even NSA would have trouble by expanding the size of the network; the core protocol will always be decentralized in most cases. In simple words, it’s not possible to make bitcoin centralized!
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Bitcoin will be centralized in only one case if you’d have 51% control over the bitcoin network. Even NSA would have trouble by expanding the size of the network; the core protocol will always be decentralized in most cases. In simple words, it’s not possible to make bitcoin centralized!

With the marketcap of more than $ 120 billion, of course it is crazy to have money up to $ 61 billion in the form of bitcoin, I'm sure there won't be anyone who wants to do that, so I'm sure that pure bitcoin is decentralized.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:21:58 AM

It will never happen if bitcoin framework winds up brought together, I think bitcoin is made for a protection from decentralized framework, for example, banks et cetera. Managed or not, disallowed or not by government bitcoin clients will in any case exist, since it will be troublesome for government to boycott bitcoin until the clients of bitcoin no longer in the nation. It's an arrangement of innovation or much additionally utilizing web sistem that everybody can outflank to utilize it.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:28:59 AM

If Bitcoin will be centralize then the main purpose why Bitcoin is created will set aside because being a centralized will have someone that can track the users and the identity of everyone using it will reveal. A decentralized crypto currency wherein the users will become not known is what people are eager to use Bitcoin which is also its unique features. So I don't think that Bitcoin will be decentralized because before that happens a lots of people will not agree to this and it will remain as it is thus further improvements of the community will only happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: