Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite ICO at the moment?  (Read 4396 times)
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

Im very dissapointed to the ICO who are my favorite ICO because base on my research this is good ICO but after few months they run the funds of the investor.

But if you have good ICO don't be expect too much to that because we know investing in ICO is dangerous because you will lose your money.

This is a very common problem on the market sadly, scams are getting more "real" and new investors can easily fell for it.
For me investing in 95% of ICO's today makes 0 sense, because after token sale and with first launch on exchange you can buy token much cheaper.
For me a good ICO, or something i will most likely invest is a project which representing own blockchain, has already a working solution, being already an established business with real revenue.
Even still i admit there some new start-ups with poor marketing but revolutionary idea, but it's very hard to find the perfect one for me.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

At this moment your life becomes even more ineteresno! You discover a new world for yourself in an interesting project that will help to spend time with benefit - P2PS
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:06 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 06:18:47 AM by Doging

I participate in the signature campaign of a very promising project. It's called Usechain. I think this is one of the top ICOs of this year. They have very experienced team, they has been working in this field for more than 30 years. Project also have a lot of people on social networks.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

Now  a days my favorite is qurrex which is extremely encouraging Ico.I would recommend you to go into qurrex project.
qurrex is doing its best to keep up the pace of improvement and influence the costs for their token to go increasingly elevated.

To date, quite a lot of interesting projects that have very different directions in the spheres of human life. But lately I have a desire to participate in projects aimed at building infrastructure to use crypto currency as a means of payment.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,
My opinion is only SciDex. I have only reason becoz it's related to science. Actually, They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,
These ICOs are my most favorite at this moment:-

LYM
EOS
WAVES

It's have a nice projects and the platforms.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

Hi there. Mine is Remme. Why? Because this ico has very high rating (4.4) with 29 experts voted. Their owners also passed kyc procedure which is good. And of course the whole idea of removing passwords from our life but making it more secure.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:24:57 PM

My favorite ICO at the moment is HEXCASH. I believe this is the most perspective ICO at the moment. I like their idea, approach to its implementation, and also a strong team. You can check their white paper in order to get a good idea about this project. I hope you may be interesting in HEXCASH.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

Hi there,

Kind regards,

To put it mildly, the DIW project is currently at the top of my favorites because I have invested a considerable amount in this project. The Asura project has also been interesting lately, but I have been hesitant to invest because I have invested slowly. For the past time, I do not want to go without saying that I am getting good revenues with successful projects like Docademic.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

I like ICO related to exchanges and lending. These are promising directions and they are always very much in demand. I do not have a favorite, because I do not want to put anything on one thing. Impressions are often deceptive.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

Hi there,

Kind regards,
Cardstak my favorite ICO, this is a very cool project, so I think their tokens will later cost x2 of the ICO price
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

My favorite ICO at the moment is Spotcoin. Spotcoin is a promising nep5 token that is creating an exchange for cryptoxurrency to fiat and also preparing a ground for start ups and mining business. The ICo starts soon .
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

Right now, my favorite ICO is Ftec. I love how useful this project is for crypto trading and analytics. It has all the features and tools needed for a successful decision making: https://ftec.ai

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

For me, one of the favorites for today is DataBlockchain.The project is a unique platform for information data processing.DataBlockChain offers us a safe and modern interface for communication of information sources and users. It has its own system of servers, which indicates that we do not need to worry about the reliability and quality of data, as well as how quickly and correctly transactions will be carried out.   https://www.dbc.io
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Hi there,

Kind regards,
Currently I have not found good ICO projects. I have just invested in Bezant and Quarkchain and are waiting for them to be listed on major exchanges.
I am researching and analyzing the ICO Essentia project. It is one of the best ICO projects at the moment. I think you should take a quick look at it. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
alaskata

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

I like ico MVP and EGT this month
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

Hi there,

Kind regards,

For me, one of the best options for ICO for investment is Bitxoxo. I can confidently recommend investment here - one of the largest platforms in India with promising opportunities for the development and growth of the project.
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

At the moment, I find DCC the best! DCC will let borrowers have more skills and knowledge about their own credit worthiness, application requirements, and accessible services. This has made a large number of loan intermediaries and service agencies. Creditkarma for example, aside from helping borrowers check their own credit scores also gives them recommendation in consumer finance and credit card products to borrowers. They also help them check their own credit scores which will surely prolong the loan application chain and minimize the loan application chain. From the credit agency’s perspective, a lot of time and energy are wasted in confirming the borrower’s credit who don’t suit their risk appetites, which leads to wasted resources and lessen its efficiency.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

Hedera Hashgraph - Of course some write that is not particularly good ICO but in my opinion the Idea is quite attractive for them. Here is the link to the site: https://www.hederahashgraph.com/
At this moment ENLTE is my Favorited ICO and one can visit to www.enlte.com to get the more details about this running ICO. ENLTE has provided an app also on android phones and if someone want then please use my referral code kumar.rajudtu@gmail.com. This is a decentralised location based network based on block-chain technology.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

At present, I don't like ico, because the income of ico is not so good, and my portfolio has turned to the top 20 cryptocurrencies. These cryptocurrencies are safe and valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: