Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:12:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite ICO at the moment?  (Read 4396 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

I have found NagriCoin ICO recently and just fell in love with what they are doing . 7 years of testing fertilizers quite long term to be sure that Nagri Tech company is going straight to its goal. Hope this ICO will be more than successful
bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

My favorite ico at the moment is global reit and etherINC (ethereum fork). So far from the projects that i check there are the project that i beleive in will be a success. It has a good product and effective development team
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

it seems to me that Rentberry is worthy of attention. This is a promising platform, specializing in profitable cases of housing. the problem of high earnings of realtors now excites both landlords and tenants, that is, they overpay for what they could do themselves. the concept of this platform is the delivery of housing with the help of block technology and the function of smart contracts: landlords and tenants will be able to interact directly. I think this project should be looked at.
bitivan

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

At this moment i am really interested in Carry Protocol and Eloncity. In my opinion these 2 projects have great potential.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

I am currently joining ENLTE campaign today, there project looks promising and investing on their ico will make you earn a huge amount of profit due to the platform that has a good road map and it will make the project to become successful. if anyone wants to search ICO project. you can see at https://web.enlte.com. I think ICO ENLTE is great for investing in it.
zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

I am not investing in any ICO currently and want the market to get stable first. I am investing mainly in BTC and ETH only.
ignatova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

I am not investing in any ICO. I am kind of new to alt coins and thus investing only in coins like ripple and litecoin.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:08:14 PM

At this moment  I have 2  favorite  ICOs  which already passed: XYO Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. and HELBIZ (Decentralizing Transportation),  and 2 coming soon ICOs: CARGOCOIN (Blockchaining Logistics )and ELONCITY (Power the World for FREE)
I am  holding tokens  from the first two  ICOs and rely on big profit from  comming soon ICOs
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

I have found NagriCoin ICO recently and just fell in love with what you are doing guys. 7 years of testing fertilizers quite long term to be sure that Nagri Tech company is going straightforward to its goal. I truly believe that this ICO will be more than successful
homyakoffal

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

I am not investing in any ICO currently and want the market to get stable first. I am investing mainly in BTC and ETH only.
Agreed. Now it is terrible to trade tokens on the market, and it is terrible to invest in tokens that have not yet been released. Many leave the market until better times. Many just bought their favorite tokens and are waiting for the rise. But I doubt that those who invest in ICO quite a lot...
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

I would say invest in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available
PalKelvin18

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

The vision for Kinesis is to deliver an evolutionary step beyond any monetary and banking system available today. It enhances money as both a store of value and a medium of exchange.

Kinesis is a yield-bearing digital currency based on 1:1 allocated physical gold and silver. The vision for Kinesis is to deliver an evolutionary step beyond any monetary and banking system available today. It is a globally accessible, usable and reliable digital currency forming the basis of a new Monetary System.

1. Kinesis Currencies

KAU (Gold Currency) and KAG (Silver Currency) are the primary Kinesis Currencies. They are

based 1:1 on allocated physical gold and silver, two of the greatest stable and definable stores of value for use in trade and investment globally.

KAU & KAG are created, minted and emitted through the Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX), a unique wholesale marketplace, developed and managed by Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX), the first electronic exchange for physical precious metals trading. ‘Allocated’ means that full direct title to the bullion backing the KAU and KAG coins is held by the owner of the respective coin.

2. Bespoke Blockchain Technology

The Kinesis Money team has developed a proprietary blockchain network called Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN), a network where all Kinesis systems and offerings are connected. KBN is a fork of the Stellar Network (Read more on this here). This way, Kinesis currencies can be sent, spent, saved or traded, with every transaction being recorded on the blockchain. Coins purchased on KCX are emitted into the KBN with yields based on money velocity.

3. Kinesis Yield

- Minters - Kinesis Minters receive a yield by buying Kinesis currency on the Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX) and then using it (sending, spending, selling) on the secondary blockchain, the Kinesis Blockchain Network. Minters receive a proportional share of the transaction fees as a yield forever on the Kinesis coins they create through purchase on KCX.

- Depositors - Depositors receive active rewards when they make an initial deposit and purchase Kinesis from their Kinesis Wallet in the Kinesis Financial Network. Depositors receive a share of the transaction fees as a yield forever on the Kinesis coins they bought and then used throughout the KBN.

- Holders - receive rewards by simply holding Kinesis Currency in their Kinesis Wallet. The yield depends on the velocity (change in hands) of Kinesis Currency and from a consolidated share of the transaction fees across the Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN). The yield is calculated on a daily basis and credited to their Kinesis Wallet accounts every month.

- Affiliates - This is the yield Kinesis Affiliates will receive for referring people to the Kinesis Ecosystem.The Affiliates or Recruiters will receive a perpetual revenue share on all transaction fees on the participants they recruit.

4. Kinesis Monetary System: The Components

- Kinesis Currency Exchange (KCX): This is the wholesale market where the Kinesis currency is created and minted. This is made happen through Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX). It is an institutional centrally cleared exchange with deep liquidity and connectivity into global wholesale trading organisations.

- Kinesis Blockchain Network (KBN): KBN is forked on the Stellar Network and is the underlying blockchain technology upon which the Kinesis cryptocurrencies is built. Kinesis currencies can be transacted through KBN. Coins purchased on KCX are emitted into the KBN with yields based on money velocity.

- Kinesis Blockchain Exchange (KBE): This is the blockchain exchange where Kinesis and other digital currencies can be traded. This is currently being developed internally by the Kinesis team to ensure deep liquidity for Kinesis currencies.

- Kinesis Financial Network (KFN): The KFN is the mobile financial system that will enable more real life application of Kinesis Currencies. Kinesis currencies can be used for savings or payments, remittances, and money movement. The KFN will also enable the issue of Mastercard and Visa debit cards, giving the ability to use Kinesis as a payment currency globally.

- Kinesis Commercial Centre (KCC): The KCC is the marketplace and e-commerce component of Kinesis. It performs as an online aggregator platform of goods and service providers, enabling the Kinesis currency suite to be seamlessly utilized as payment for participating merchants.

5. Kinesis Velocity Token (KVT)

The Kinesis Velocity Token is an ERC20 utility token that receives a portion of the transaction fees from the Kinesis Monetary System. KVT holders receive a proportional 20% share of all transaction fees associated with all Kinesis currencies and a further incentive of 20% of all commissions from the Kinesis Commercial Centre (KCC).

Want to know more about Kinesis?

Talk to us on Telegram: r/https://t.me/kinesismoney

Read the Kinesis Whitepaper: r/http://kinesis.money/documents/whitepaper.pdf

Join the Kinesis ETH Airdrop: https://airdropx.com/en/kinesis/
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

Hi there,

There are a lot of ICO's on the market everyday. Which of the ICO's is/are the best for you at the moment?

Kind regards,

Check out X-Infinity ICO. They're in their pre sale stage. It's a unified cryptocurrency wallet that allows consumers and merchants the ability to transact as easily using any blockchain asset as a currency. It's a project that has already launched in demo mode. Check it out www.xinfinity.com   Grin
koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:28:12 AM

It is impossible to calculate exactly how many of ICOs nowadays, there are too many which makes investors got confussion and scary on their investment.
But I am reading and following a project which aims to connect freelance market. I think it is useful and potential project.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

There is one ICO which is going to start on the 5th of September 2018. It is an ICO which is dedicated towards the well being of the environment. A noble project called SET or Set4Earth which aims at bringing a change on this planet by encouraging good health and fitness level. This offering from Wardwizard Joy E-Bike helps in reducing the carbon footprint by zero emissions with environment-friendly products or offerings like e-cycle, air purifier, and outdoor air pollution controller. You can avail good discounts on these products with the help of SET Tokens.

To know more, please visit:

Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3177872
kimladypt

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

It is a project about connection between owner and freelancer around the world.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

I recommend the Eloncity project to you as a fascinating journey into the world of crypto technologies. It will become one of the coolest projects that will bring you prosperity and new knowledge. https://eloncity.io/
yukisakura00001

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

The ICO I'm currently interested at right now is WOM Token. I find them very interesting. They are having an Airdrop right now. Try Checking them out
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

I really liked Uchain, in my opinion it is a good and promising project . they also have a good bounty
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Indeed the longer, the more the number of ICO's in crypto. Even more so, because it makes us hard to distinguish good ICO and not. Then if I think it's a great time, ICO was the medium I follow this. You can also participate in the ICO.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: