Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite ICO at the moment?  (Read 4398 times)
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

At the moment I am no longer eager to invest in the ICO, because they are quite a lot of fraudulent programs, so I do not think much about the ICO anymore, I invest in the altcoin on the CMC.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

maybe most would say the best ICO now is ubex, but I feel I'm not sure about Ubex, why? they are too good, and maybe in the future the technology they are developing at this time will be needed by the public, but it takes a long time. I prefer coinanalyst as great ico. because in my opinion, the technology they develop is the most needed now, especially for investors who are afraid of scam projects

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
reil2014

Activity: 966
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

For me, APOLLOX . have already established themselves since 2016 by Apollox Box. Now they want to use blockchain as theirs source or payment. They will change the face of e-commerce industry, using APollox token. They have a great team with very responsive.
wedar001

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:35 AM

I had faith in DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. An extremely encouraging ICO at this moment. Circulated Credit Chain is here to change that pushing ahead by giving the general population control over their own particular budgetary alternatives. A decentralized framework will kill profiteering by credit offices and banks by expanding rivalry in the space. At the point when there are just a couple of real players, it's anything but difficult to make a group that will permit just the significant organizations to build their net revenues.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

My list of favorite ICO is empty because I don't think that cryptomarket can support ICOs in their development with current trends of falling and stagnancy.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

It is very hard to tell which ICO will be good because, at this moment, every ICO Projects are passing bad things. They can't make a good investment, many ICOs are failed or postponed to 2019! This is not the right time to invest in ICOs. You may invest in crypto coins, but still, eloncity, soar, ubex, gabrotech, Jinbi ICOs are doing well. You may have a look there.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:17:10 AM

My favorite ICO for now is Gemera, because I see this project as a promising project for the future and I am sure this ICO will be successful and the price will increase.

kakmandu

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

You should take part only in reliable ICOs because there are many scams, as for the period we have now it is better to wait for a certain period of time until the price normalizes.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

Well my favorite ICO at thr moment are with those promising projects good white paper write ups and those with lot of followers plus active admin and CEO in telegram to assist you regularly.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

At the moment I have invested in BGX which is a decent project wherein they have a comprehensive solution that supports mobile industry that includes the potential of blockchain technology with the use of their AI technology. I think the project is really good since I am also a app developer which will help a lot for every dev out there.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
teosanru

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

My favorite ICO is the campaign I'm currently part of, and the name is bitgoals.
The primary reason is that I'm a sports enthusiast myself and the ICO is related to that. Also, it has been able to reach the hardcap and that tells you about the potential that this project carries.
I'd recommend you to read more about it.
Apart from this I feel human coin is good.
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

I will support amazix's fans here, I like their projects so much, they are really cool and promising, moreover their positions in the list of being preferable are very high.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:56:47 AM

My favorite ICO is MycryptoBank because with this I will understand how payments work using rings.
All technologies in MyCryptoBankk are renewable and all of them have experienced development teams.

reference link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4484862
raider150shifter

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

Check out Media Protocol!

MEDIA Protocol allows content creators and publishers to connect
directly with consumers and incentivize meaningful engagement by
rewarding them with cryptocurrency.

learn more about Media Protocol, https://www.mediaprotocol.org/
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

There are many ICO projects at the moment. I believe in this Eloncity project, and it certainly will prove very strong in the near future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project. Anyone can follow the project details at https://eloncity.io/
liqi0999

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

I have not invested in ICO because many ICOs in this market are scams, and the risk of investing in ICO is very large.
Dongquensiar

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

First, Remme has a necessary and promising product - this is a new type of data protection, which can be used for various purposes, from personal data to medical institutions. Secondly, Remme has a professional team and this is confirmed by the fact that they have already achieved success and made many important decisions.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

TEND is here, why not. I think kthat this one will beat others with its high level of profitability and there are not problems with its current work at all.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

my favorite ico is minex coin and stq, both coins can exceed ico prices when entering the market.  I think that coin have a good future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

for now the most legitimate ICO project in my opinion is Buddy and ICOVO because these two projects have cooperated with several large companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: