Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for thesis?  (Read 709 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

Here in my University in Philippines, my seniors are working a thesis about cryptocurrency. I think they're doing AI that can speculate the price after a day, or a bot trader that makes own decision in trading, im dont quite sure however it is still crypto-related thesis.
It's nice to know that Philippine Universities are updated in crypto world. In doing this, young generation was given an idea and advance knowledge about btc. I think it is also better to implement this kind of thesis in all schools worldwide even if it is public or private schools. I think when it happen, it would result of massive adoption of btc in the country and because of it a huge of people will be much benefited from here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

i have a plan to make about crypto thesis next semester but i'm worry about my lectures don't know about crypto or underestimate cryptos.
I'n computer science faculty, what do you think guys ?
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Could it be possible for a bitcoin to become a thesis? I mean its a way of spreading awareness of btc. What do you think?

Some would pay interest but most will just reject it, specially for a country like me whose people tends to neglect the idea of investment. But this might actually make sense on attracting them to pay interest on it. Actually, it woyld actually be hard to introduce how it works. There were technical term that is to be presented before they fully understand what it is.
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

It's good idea Bitcoin for thesis. If we make Bitcoin thesis, I believe Bitcoin more famous and can introduce to people don't know about Bitcoin and other coins. People can get knowledge about cryptocurrency and investment for their future. It's like technology they can learn step by step.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Could it be possible for a bitcoin to become a thesis? I mean its a way of spreading awareness of btc. What do you think?

Yes, it is one way of advertising bitcoin to the public specially to those students who have computer related courses but didn't even hear or know what bitcoin is.

It's good for the project study since bitcoin is now the future electronic money.

Bitcoin as a currency is not ideal. Bitcoin is more of a store of value.

Yeah send them the whitepaper of Satoshi.  Grin
I dont know what else could be told about it, there is not much new.
How about making it just an introduction to promote the blockchain technology then use another new coin that have a working service right now.
If that is explained well then I guess it can work out somehow.

I concur! They'll definitely get high scores if they'll do this, but I guess its a lot more complicated and they'll need more time and effort for them to be fully prepared during the presentation and defense. They might be needing your help if they'll do this. Cheesy
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

As a research and a title is about bitcoin is such a brilliant study. Doing this study is rarely tô hear about it. I think if this will be successful it contributes a lot of ideas and strategies to the Bitcoiners. Meaning it was accepted through effort and dedication proving that this crypto currency is another way of payment transaction and form in making money. I think many people will inspire to invest and even let them easy to understand what is all about this business.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
kache2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

That'a good point there. It should be evident that the rapid rise of this topic especially its impact in the financial world becomes a nee era. This is because this may or may not become a part of our daily lives but on the present it is already becoming reachable and can be easily learned and it depends on us on how will we manage it.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

all that must be possible as long as our intention is ..
and that way someone should know or understand about bitcoin
about the overall development of what is bitcoin, so that in the future there is no fatal error in the delivery of bitcoin ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

in order to spread awareness of bitcoin you don't need to make it into an academic thesis. what you need to do is to educate people and teach them about bitcoin.
a thesis is when you want to study bitcoin at academic level. for example there are some of them already made. i think one of them was actually on the spam attack against bitcoin and how it affected things in 2015.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

It's a great idea, and it could be done in many areas such at a technical level, related to blokchain development, but also in economics, regulation, or even at a social level. I've seen kids presenting small papers about bitcoin in their school, and I always find that great, but seeing it at a high college level it would be amazing. Perfectly possible, and if you can do it, I think you should.

Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

in order to spread awareness of bitcoin you don't need to make it into an academic thesis. what you need to do is to educate people and teach them about bitcoin.
a thesis is when you want to study bitcoin at academic level. for example there are some of them already made. i think one of them was actually on the spam attack against bitcoin and how it affected things in 2015.
We tried this but our instructor dont know it yet so he didnt recognize our topic and for us it is really difficult to focus on bitcoin in doing research paper because theres no local study regarding bitcoin as of now. Really hard to find related literatures that is connected to our topic.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

It is a good idea to write about bitcoin and it should be an interesting topic. But will there be a problem finding references? It is better to discuss with your mentor/tutor about this.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Here in my University in Philippines, my seniors are working a thesis about cryptocurrency. I think they're doing AI that can speculate the price after a day, or a bot trader that makes own decision in trading, im dont quite sure however it is still crypto-related thesis.

This looks like  a really cool idea. Some of my friends are in commerce background and I will suggest them to do similar work. If students are able to design such bot traders, they can sell it for huge amount to big investors or companies.

I really like the way bitcoin has inspired young individuals to do own innovations. I am sure that a lot of people might be working on developing concepts similar to bitcoins. We need this creativity for the betterment of society. Also, if someone is able to do research on how to include the poor section of the society in bitcoin community, it will be very beneficial.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

well bitcoin is broad, so there are lots of topics you can explore. Especially if you're from economics or computer science. It is going to be challenging though, because it's a relatively new technology. There are only a few good references out there, so you have to be careful in formulating your topic!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

Yes it is a way of spreading awareness about bitcoin but I've experience this. My colleagues who knew a lot about bitcoin proposed a topic about cryptocurrency and the only problem they got is if your adviser doesn't have enough knowledge about it so the chance of the topic being approved is low. But it is a good and cool topic. I am amazed how they defend it to our teacher. Maybe soon you can use it as your thesis because I believe that in the future it will become known worldwide and it will be easy as a pie to defend what bitcoin is, why are you choosing to use it as your thesis and who will benefit incase this thesis will become successful.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

I know someone who was supposed to have Bitcoin as his thesis topic but, he did not push through with it, as the previous batch before him who took on the same topic was asked extensively by the panelist about Bitcoin and how well he knows the structure of it. My point here is that, in order for you to use Bitcoin as a thesis topic, you really have to learn the ins and outs of it as panelist can directly mislead you making you question what you know even if they, the panelist, are not thoroughly familiar with Bitcoin. Nothing wrong with having it as a topic, just know what to do in order to defend its identity and reputation rightfully.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

It is a good idea to spread about bitcoin. If your school can accept it, it will be great. Good luck to your thesis.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

It is a good idea, but you should be aware that thesis should be have something new or contribution to knowledge. When you wanna make a thesis about bitcoin, you should think about that first. When you find something new about bitcoin, then it would be great.
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

It's actually great idea for a bitcoin to become a thesis, yes its possible to be happen.
Spreading awareness of bitcoin is good in to students to know related the development blockchain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Since there was a thesis about stock market prediction, Bitcoin or other altcoins prediction is an absolutely great idea for thesis. It can be the best thesis if anyone does it and the users will never regret using or upgrading this type of thesis.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: