Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFE TRADING METHOD  (Read 2860 times)
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.

I think there are many methods for safe trading, one of which I only use the method of patience, yes the key to success in the world of trading is patience and not only that, when it is getting better benefits do not attract too greedy.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

Better to trade in long term period to safe your investment of high risk volatility and earn some profit in future . That is better strategy for noobs trader.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.

I think there are many methods of trading that you can apply in the world of trading cryptocurrency, if you want to get the results every day you can at least get a 2% profit every day with a lot of capital is more than enough, when it is getting profits immediately withdrawal.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

The potential crypto market, but also risky because the cryptoverse is unpredictable. Only invest the money you can lose. I only spend 5% to invest. Only invest in the top 30 to minimize risk.
Use the money you can afford to lose , that's part of bankroll management . I would suggest an arbitrage method to make your risk management become more easier , you wouldn't have to take bigger risk but see an opportunity to do arbitrage are part of minimalizing the risk to lose much money .
That's the safest method I've ever used , other than that trading would always about facing risk.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Yeah, absolutely you are right. To always stand at the safer side,  always stick to this point. Every time no one can do secured trading, even experts can do some mistakes which may lead to loss. This is the first and foremost characteristics which a good trader must earn.
Earning is the basic goal related with trading but what I think is the best aspect of a trader that he must have capability to turn his mistakes to the success. He must be taking out all the bad and pointing them, evaluating them and then implementing them again with better strategies. So these all must be taken under consideration while making best of the resources and profits.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

I think the most secure trading method is when you can judge and know the condition of market price movements, because if you can not read it you will find it difficult to earn profits.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

In order not to have a panic selling, we should invest or trade with our excess money because you can hold your coins everytime even when there is a dump. A lot of traders are putting their capital without even thinking that it may lose. In fact, new traders don't know the risk of trading, that's why they spend even the money that they needs.
We should first consider the excess of our salary, we must divide our money depends upon the uses and investment is just a part of it.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

The potential crypto market, but also risky because the cryptoverse is unpredictable. Only invest the money you can lose. I only spend 5% to invest. Only invest in the top 30 to minimize risk.
What you say is safe. But this will bring little profit. I may be a risk taker for high profits. So I will spend 30% of my capital to invest in low altcoin coins.
I don’t consider the present crypto market as a weak one and therefore it has no risk at all if a person is not choosing new projects or coins over the potential ones.Bitcoin and few altcoins have proved to be trustworthy over time and remained strong under hard circumstances. If someone would choose one of these, there is no way he will ever get disappointed in them?
Koza20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Safe methods do not exist. You can always lose everything for a sound. The collapse of the exchange for example. Buy gold bars =)

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

I believe the safest trading method at the moment is short-term trading. You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly changing and difficult to predict, although uptrend in the short term, if you want to preserve capital and reduce risk then you trade short bitcoin. The very first thing which you need to do to do safe trading is to invest only that much amount of money into trading which you can afford to lose and that you need to gain all the basic knowledge before stepping into the world of trading
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:12:57 AM

I am very interested in the method you are using. The method is very effective to prevent panic when the price of the coin we buy begins to decline, and we are required to hold for a long time so as not to suffer a big loss. Both day trading and long term holding are profitable by their own ways but for me that really needs everyday income day trading is better fit for me at the same time it's more riskier than long term holding
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:13:04 AM

It totally depends on you as long as you know what you are doing. Sure, there should be some money set aside for trading and trading on its own is not gambling which is what a lot of people do anyway. I think many people are doing that method already mate, and I also don't see it as a safe trading method because there can always be those trends that can affect trades in the negative
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

In my opinion, there is no safe trading method. Because, the demand for profits is always set and it will promote higher ambitions or better profits. Of course, we can eliminate the loss ratio with experience and knowledge.

yeah, there is always a risk for everything.. we can take a good example the driving of car - it is risky because you might get accident in the road but as long as you drive safely and be mindful in your surroundings, you can arrive home safely -- this is also true to trading, as long as you trade safely and have pre-planned trading strategies, you will be good.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

I will not use daily family money for trading purposes, looking for capital only for trading, because trading in crypto is very risky. Wise in using your capital
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:08:47 AM

I think this is not the thing that is shown on the trading method, but rather the financial management of the family.

do not worry buddy, I will give you a suggestion that you may be able to use in the future:
  • Risk management is the risk management inherent in trading by identifying these risks, assessing them and knowing how to control them. This risk management will be a consideration of a trader, for example: limit of losses per day, week or month, how to calculate expectations of overall trading strategy and how to avoid the risk of destruction.
  • Trading plan, this is your limitation with emotional so you stay focused on your trading strategy. In short, a plan will illustrate what to do, when, why and how to do it.
  • Exactly Target, according to your ability to predict the chart and see short-term movements up to long-range moves. you should also understand the method of Trade scalp and Cut Loss methods so that you will keep your money.

some of my suggestions may help some people, but every trader has different conditions to move their money.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

I will not use daily family money for trading purposes, looking for capital only for trading, because trading in crypto is very risky. Wise in using your capital

I also did not use for trading the money of my family for daily because it's very risky. Actually the money that I use in trading is from the bounty I participated first in signature campaign then I trade it.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

I have to be honest with you guys. There is no such thing as safe trading method anymore. One of my newbie friends asked me the same question as you are. Considering that the market is so unpredictable right now and the price is highly volatile, it is not a good idea to tell that there is a safe trading strategy, even for the traditional stock market.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

If realy dont needed that money in the future then its good but that was a part of your needed in the future i suggest you that you take only a 3% to 5% of your not need money so you force so use or sell it in the future for your family meeds.

veejay2716

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

If you have money to invest for example $500., don't put it in one project only because it is too risky, everything is lost when you are failed for that investment, so try to split or separate 50% or 30% of it to another project, so you have another chance to earned profit.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

It is always wise not to put all your eggs in one basket! Be optimistic can through many difficulties of trading cryptocurrency but been cautiously optimistic would get you rich. Why ? Because you will be choosing quality coin with great potential.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: