Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAFE TRADING METHOD  (Read 2860 times)
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

Safe trading is that you have proper knowledge about trading first, always don't invest your entire salary just give at least 20% of your monthly salary then use this as your investments, always be careful on what coins you want to invest make research to the coin if this is worth to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.

Exactly. You should not invest all $1000 in your penny, you need to break it down for each investment. When the price drops you should buy more (DCA) and sell it when it reaches the target. So you will not be trapped when prices fall too fast
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

It is always wise not to put all your eggs in one basket! Be optimistic can through many difficulties of trading cryptocurrency but been cautiously optimistic would get you rich. Why ? Because you will be choosing quality coin with great potential.
It is wise to do as you say. Do not just invest in one currency, you have many good options in this market. For example, NEO, ETH, BTC, ADA. There are too many good options, do not just invest in Bitcoin
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

Yes, never trade the whole money you keep. Always think about your family, always spare a money for them. Some greedy peeps are investing the whole money, selling their house just to buy Bitcoin.

I think the most secure trading is to use some money from trading capital and use money that will not be in use for the near future,
for example I have $ 1000 and I need to use the money for my family's living needs, then I can use $ 250 for trading and the rest to survive, do you mean from this revelation?
this method is used so that you are not too depressed if the money you have stuck in the expensive price.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

With cryptocurrency safe trading is not possible all the time. The market being highly unpredictable makes it harder to be on the safer side profiting big without any loss. Even the professional trader encounters loss, learning to overcome takes time. With trading one more think needs to be considered is to learn from experimental experience rather than from others experience.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

There is no "safe" trading if you ask me. Every trade carries some amount of risk with it. Of course experienced traders keep that risk to minimum, and have their methods of risk management.

ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

It is always a danger if you will have some kind of success while you will trade, and your greed will force you to get more of the money into trading process. It is always a danger that you will lose all the money that you have.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

With cryptocurrency safe trading is not possible all the time. The market being highly unpredictable makes it harder to be on the safer side profiting big without any loss. Even the professional trader encounters loss, learning to overcome takes time. With trading one more think needs to be considered is to learn from experimental experience rather than from others experience.

This is especially true to games that are based on pure luck. Although you already have used a particular method successfully, it doesn't mean that it could be reckt at any moment in time.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

This is especially true to games that are based on pure luck. Although you already have used a particular method successfully, it doesn't mean that it could be reckt at any moment in time.
The game is also based how can you able to manipulate the market your emotion to be or the thing that you must have to learn also here well a better version for you are some of the version that you may also have to apply on that you are not taking all the risk of why are you trading at.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

It's better to trade money you can totally forget about. If you need it to pay rent you can't have a calm mind and will make a lot of stupid moves.
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

The safest way to trade cryptocurrency is not trading at all. No fluctuation no FUD no hacks hence no risks. Very easy  Grin Grin Grin
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

Do you have monthly salary? If yes then you can use a little part of your salary for trading. It is good because the more trading capital you have then the more profit that you can get. I suggest you to divide that $250 into to three parts, $100 for trading bitcoin and fiat pair, $100 for trading altcoin and btc pair, and  $50 is for reserve fund so if you see an opportunity in bitcoin and fiat pairs or if Bitcoin price fall then you can use it to buy bitcoin at low price. Like today, bitcoin price is tend to rise , I guess it will keep rise until the end of this month.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

There is no safety in that. What comes after if you lost that amount in trading? You will go ahead and get another amount right? There is risk on investing here but I like that you are only willing to use a small amount of money that you could easily forget about it if you lost it.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 08:33:06 PM by AleSergio

A lot of people are using such method, but you take a big percentage, mostly it is 5-10% from your savings. Still you would be depressed if you will lose this money, rather more you would be depressed by losing your gains  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Safe trading requires you to use yourself in the use of your investment in trading because there are so many scammers that use Bitcoin, and do not change 100% in a coin to avoid losing investment.

Well you can’t just escape from these things. Scammers are everywhere and like you have said here if someone wants to keep their investment safe, they have to make good and strengthen knowledge. This knowledge will boost up their confidence and they start making biter progress. Keep yourself updated about all ifs and buts of this trading. Good luck to everyone.
Evetemot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

A lot of people are using such method, but you take a big percentage, mostly it is 5-10% from your savings. Still you would be depressed if you will lose this money, rather more you would be depressed by losing your gains  Smiley
Yes, there are a lot of people already could be using safe trading method but definitely not from their beginning days. I mean to say safe trading will be possible for any trader over experience. If we keep learning from our mistakes then we can make our trading into safe trading.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

Safe trading requires you to use yourself in the use of your investment in trading because there are so many scammers that use Bitcoin, and do not change 100% in a coin to avoid losing investment.

Well you can’t just escape from these things. Scammers are everywhere and like you have said here if someone wants to keep their investment safe, they have to make good and strengthen knowledge. This knowledge will boost up their confidence and they start making biter progress. Keep yourself updated about all ifs and buts of this trading. Good luck to everyone.
With knowledge then this will be much easier, doing Trading does require a very good analysis.
Experience will also help us make decisions by having better skills.
There is no very safe method, but with the experience and skill mentioned above that we can avoid and can minimize the risk of loss in doing Trading.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

In order for you not to encounter big losses in crypto trading, you must avoid panic selling because in this situation , our mind is not functioning well and we only trade based on our emotions but not in our knowledge. We must buy at the dip always, buying in the dip is a good idea because the market is bleeding in that sequence, just hold the tokens we buy from the dip and sell it once it backs to it's normal price or even higher.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

Its not advisable to invest all your funds into cryptocurrency as this is a volatile market. You are expected to invest a maximum of 10% of your funds into crypto market and never also borrow to invest
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:37:05 PM

many people using different method to make profit from market and I think the safesst method to trade the market is short term .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀